Author Topic: Having troubles with the new patch...anybody help?!  (Read 1702 times)

Medusa@Large

Having troubles with the new patch...anybody help?!
« on: December 10, 2011, 10:20:14 pm »
Help someone...please. :(

Urm....okay I am encountering issues with the new patch. I don't know what is going on and I need some really good and helpful....help.
I have the Feral Heart game....I tried to access it and told me I needed the new patch....however, I did download the patch already. But everytime I accessed the game it either closed itself (accessed it more than once) OR it kept saying I needed to download the patch.

I don't know what to do now. I did go on the chat to ask for help but  I didn't get much help, infact I didn't get help. Nobody was on to help me.

Can someone help me with where I put the patch? and WHAT FERAL HEART GAME IT IS ACTUALLY FOR?!  >:(

Offline Treestump

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
Re: Having troubles with the new patch...anybody help?!
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2011, 11:11:06 pm »
I am having the same issue. not sure what to tell ya. I have no answer for you. T^T

Offline AirWolf

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Whatever I say, in-game or here, don't trust it.
    • View Profile
    • My deviantArt
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2011, 06:40:19 pm »
i tryed to install patch and it says "The files are corrupt.". i removed FH and tryed to install it from installer. same as the pathch, it wont install.
DeviantArt: wolfcost.deviantart.com
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/wolfcost

burdinea3

« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2011, 08:50:30 pm »
I don't even see the match you are supposed to download anywhere!

Offline LydiaJB

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2011, 09:51:10 pm »
I have the same problem. I've tried uninstalling and installing it. I have a FeralHeart and FeralHeart+, FeralHeart+ will let me get onto the page where you can get onto the game or other options, FeralHeart says "FeralHeart.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close." Is it just my old computer?

Help us!

Offline Treestump

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2011, 02:55:42 am »
I have the same problem. I've tried uninstalling and installing it. I have a FeralHeart and FeralHeart+, FeralHeart+ will let me get onto the page where you can get onto the game or other options, FeralHeart says "FeralHeart.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close." Is it just my old computer?

Help us!

it shouldn't be you computer because my comp is about 2 years old and doing the same thing. I even tried downloading it on two other comps and it still gives me the same error... =(

Offline Suki

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2011, 11:09:07 pm »
Wow you guys are having the same problem as me. :'( So right now until they get it fixed I'm stuck with playing Sims 3 plus Pets and Zoo Tycoon 2 Ultimate Edition or something like that. :P
« Last Edit: December 15, 2011, 11:11:05 pm by Kae-Kae »