Author Topic: I'm confused about the rules and punishments...?  (Read 771 times)

Maraya

I'm confused about the rules and punishments...?
« on: December 11, 2011, 02:33:02 am »
Sorry if I'm in the wrong place, I'm new to this and have never used a forum before.
I just joined FeralHeart a few hours ago for the first time and was suddenly banned for two days, without any warning, and I have no idea why.  :-\ I didn't harass, violate, bad mouth, get mad at anyone, etc. All I did was hang out with a rpg for a few minutes, and all we did was swim. There was a group of other players that were using foul language but didn't seem to get reported. Are there certain rules besides the obvious that may have led to such a long ban, that I should know about? Also, is there any way to tell the moderators from normal players?
Thank you for any feedback! :)

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
Re: I'm confused about the rules and punishments...?
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2011, 03:32:08 am »
I'm sorry for this and we will try to look into this.

And this is no way to sound rude or anything but in the future, keep in mind that we do not like matters about bans and unbanning on the boards, so keep it to PM if possible :)

The chance of a mod faulty banning someone should be extremely minimal, so who knows maybe you did something that wasn't wanted. Maybe this is a case of when you got mixed up and if that is case you have our excuses since we do not wish for random bans.

Here are the game rules
http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=9.0

Feel free to review them if you like and see if you find something that might explain the situation. Otherwise feel free to send me a PM here on the forum and we will look into this further.

///edit
I checked up on your userdetails and I found some of your aliases. If you want to know your reason of ban feel free to PM me non the less and I will explain why you are banned.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2011, 03:34:41 am by Red »
Former community manager of FeralHeart