Author Topic: Cat-wolves  (Read 4350 times)

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
Cat-wolves
« on: December 11, 2011, 06:10:47 am »
                            cat-wolves
cat-wolves are hybrids between a cat and a wolf. They are known to have sharp claws, howls(if you create a cat-wolf with canine mode), being very swift and fast, having large territory and being around abandoned places and towns. They don't like to fight but if they have to, they have to fight. They can even go across a mountain without having bleeding paw pads because they are rough and hard and the paw pads are soft when they are in the grass or in any soft places.

history

One day, a loner cat was walking into the woods when she saw a male wolf. They fell in love after the cat saved the wolf from a hunter. They had a litter of kits but all but one of them look like dogs due to the father's shape and fur but one of the had the fur, size and colors from the mother and the kit got the bravey, howls, strong legs, rough paw pads, sharper claws, hunting and fighting from her father but one day a human killed the kits mother while the father, was being tooken to a zoo. The kits manage to exape but the dog liked kits found a good home while the cat-wolf looked kit ran far away from home and she learned to be a loner. Then she started to raise a pack of cat-wolves and the age of the cat-wolves begin. Years later, humans started to catch cat-wolves and sold them as pets and as guards. In few parts of the world, hunters kill them for their fur. The wolves drop from 10,000 to 100. The cat-wolves started to re-grow their species in other parts of the world after humans took over their home. there are mostly seen in south pole, last cave, temple of dreams and in ficho tunnel but you can see them in other maps.

food

The cat-wolves favortive food are Birds,eggs,mouse,fish,turtles,fruit,berries,elk,deer,moles,shews,lizards,sometime snakes,frogs toads,rabbits,sometime human food and hares. ( sometime they will eat bugs if they the prey is almost gone it gone) they can eat any kind of prey.

females

the female cat-wolves have brighter color coats than the males and they are also smaller than the males. They don't have any manes but some of the have a eye cover. They give birth to kits in 1 week after mating (in rp and 2 days in real life) and the whole family helps. It's rare for a female to fight and they will stay inside camp until the kits are really to learn about hunting and fighting or something is wrong and everyone needs to get out.

males:
Males are larger or very bigger than females. They mostly get into fights and they have manes and sharper claws. They protect their mates with their life and they often help the kits. They guard the camp if they want or they feel like someone is watching them or the group. And they have darker color coats than the females.

coats and markings

males:

Manes: any kind of mane.
Turfs: any kind.
Fur color: pure black, black, any color of gray, any color of brown, white, orange, yellow-orange and dark blue.
Eye color: blue, red, purple,green, amber, brown and golden.
Markings: any kind of markings.

Females:

Manes: males only
Turfs: eye cover and normal leg mane/turf.
Fur color: black, any color of gray, silver-blue,black-white and orange/brown,yellow,orange,black,white and light brown.
Eye color: amber, green, blue, purple and golden.
Markings: any kind of markings.

If you have a cat-wolve then please fill out this so people know how many cat-wolves are alive.

In game username:
Character's name:
Family:
Offspring:
Past:
Fur color:
Markings:
Moods: ( shy, brave, nice)
Eye color:
Picture or screenshot: (if needed)

Rules:
Don't god modding.
Never kill a kit.
Don't spam the chat.
Don't have un-real colors ( pink fur, lime green markings)
Always listen to your leaders.
Always follow the feral heart rules no matter what.
And.....don't bully someone and don't swear,cuss or say any bad words.

Map: we don't have a map for now so you can still join.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2012, 07:24:44 pm by Stephen »
Signature by Green

Offline Zebrazer

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Ok, If you need help or something may have helped
    • View Profile
Re: Cat-wolves
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2012, 05:26:08 pm »
Coooooooooooollllllll!

Offline heartsgirl99

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2012, 08:16:19 pm »
Thank you :D *gives karma*
Signature by Green

Offline heartsgirl99

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2012, 11:27:23 pm »
Updated
Signature by Green

Offline eeveeh

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: -3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2012, 03:18:49 am »
I like it also that its Cat and wolves mixed!

Offline heartsgirl99

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2012, 07:14:52 pm »
I wanted to create this because I lo e both wolves and cats and I wanted my character to be both mixed with wolf and cat.
Signature by Green

~Falconflight~

« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2012, 11:19:39 pm »
I wanted to create this because I lo e both wolves and cats and I wanted my character to be both mixed with wolf and cat.

I like kittehs and wolves to, so this is perfect for me xD
These are great ideas ;)

Offline heartsgirl99

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2012, 03:26:59 am »
thank you :D i'm glad you like cat-wolves. i might add screenshots tonight or tomorrow.
Signature by Green

Offline River-White-Wolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • I like dragons, I like Sprite, I like Minecraft.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2012, 01:45:33 pm »
*dislike*
Sorry Stephen. Just not a good species, in my opinion at least.
I am a crazy weirdo, with waaaay too many FH characters and a love of being insane. If you see any mentions of the characters Ruins and Nightshadow, they are a few of my favorite spoof/spazzing/general randomness characters, and I generally use them or at least mention while spazzing about.
In short, I am a crazy maniac. Deal with it.

Offline Nalinha

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: -11
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom Nom ...
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2012, 08:30:51 pm »
More Brazil Player?? OMG   ;D
:3