Author Topic: Patch 1.11 Released  (Read 34912 times)

Nina Istatkov

Re: Patch 1.11 Released
« Reply #30 on: December 12, 2011, 09:02:18 pm »
I had finally gotten FH to work after that other patch, and now this patch caused the same problem. "FH has stopped working" and crashes before even making it to the login screen. Sighhhhh.
I'll try reinstalling...again xD;
I dosent help Im reinstaling it the whole day ...btw the problem is probably in the accunaut...like in mine
What if we do new accounts? Is it wrong to make two?
Yes it is wrong its agnist the rules ...

ZombieKitteh

« Reply #31 on: December 12, 2011, 09:36:20 pm »
It's not against the rules, actually there is nothing about multiple accounts in the rules. Staff don't really like it when people spam a ton of accounts, because half of the time peple don't use them and it just clogs up the server. Or they use them to troll and annoy others.

I personally have two, so I can multi-task and watch over both of the roleplays I own at the same time. It comes in handy. Personally have asked a staff member this question via pm not too long ago to double check. (I can quote with screenies if you want- xD)

On another note, I still experience some lag with this new patch- I have trouble running multiple windows anymore, which makes my earlier statement about multi-tasking very hard. Such as keeping an eye on two roleplays at once- or being ingame and having map maker opened in another window. It's.. hard to do now. :c

Does your username have any odd characters like underscores, spaces, hyphens? I've noticed in game certain symbols in usernames and maps have turned into gibberish pixels. The ones I've noticed the most is - and ~

Maybe that has something to do with it?
« Last Edit: December 12, 2011, 09:38:01 pm by ZombieKitteh »

Nina Istatkov

« Reply #32 on: December 12, 2011, 10:17:41 pm »
Hmmm maybe but even if I chage my name Ill have to log in with my old name
btw here is my problem

CrimCanis

« Reply #33 on: December 12, 2011, 10:44:29 pm »
Have you guys tried removing everything in your old Feral Heart folder even after uninstalling? Sometimes, stuff is still left in there like add-on mods and such. They may be causing your problem.

Offline Agatha154

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 12, 2011, 10:49:15 pm »
Have you guys tried removing everything in your old Feral Heart folder even after uninstalling? Sometimes, stuff is still left in there like add-on mods and such. They may be causing your problem.
I re-installed the whole FH,it still don't work!  :-\

CrimCanis

« Reply #35 on: December 12, 2011, 11:20:43 pm »

That doesn't really answer my question. There's a difference between just reinstalling and deleting the entire folder to make a new one. Remove EVERYTHING that has Feral Heart stamped on it, this includes the FH folder in your Program Files, and then try a clean install.

Most of us already have the game working perfectly fine. I'm 99% positive there's nothing wrong with the patch.

ZombieKitteh

« Reply #36 on: December 12, 2011, 11:24:30 pm »
Hmmm maybe but even if I chage my name Ill have to log in with my old name
btw here is my problem

No, no I meant your username having any odd characters in it x:

Offline Treestump

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #37 on: December 13, 2011, 01:19:27 am »

That doesn't really answer my question. There's a difference between just reinstalling and deleting the entire folder to make a new one. Remove EVERYTHING that has Feral Heart stamped on it, this includes the FH folder in your Program Files, and then try a clean install.

Most of us already have the game working perfectly fine. I'm 99% positive there's nothing wrong with the patch.

I have tried that, deleting everything including the folders. BUT I got in the game. I had to make a WHOLE new account in order for the game to work for me again. very strange and I lost all of my chars. I have to make them all over again =( but at least I am back in the game. and thanks everyone for the help and tips on how to get on. I hope some day I will be able to get back into my old account. ^^

Offline cj2001

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: -3
  • UNLEASH THE TROLL WITHIN
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 13, 2011, 05:52:11 am »
i cant get it to work when i click on the icon it bring it up and then says it has stopped responding and closes and when i got rid of it it did it without the patch D:

~*~SEEMS LEGIT~*~

FoxfangPitbull

« Reply #39 on: December 13, 2011, 02:20:26 pm »
Will we still have to manually import object to the map-maker or is it back to it's original, easy glory?