Author Topic: Group Invitation Changes! Please Read! :3  (Read 1344 times)

Offline slbxx

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Group Invitation Changes! Please Read! :3
« on: December 13, 2011, 09:14:25 pm »
    Do you know when you get in a group, and you get invited right? Well when you get invited, and some people are in the group and some are waiting, lets say the leader has to get offline. There are people still waiting to get invited, and the leader is gone so there is no way for the waiting people to get invited! Now, lets see my idea on how to make this better.
    There should be an on/off button to allow or not allow the groupees to invite people! That way, when the leader leaves the groupees can handle it and invite people themselves, and when the leader comes back they can discuss on who can stay, because you know, the leader is in charge. C:
                                                                                           Sallie19(:
                 ~Please read and comment. I wanna know what you guys think!

Offline slbxx

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Group Invitation Changes! Please Read! :3
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2011, 09:16:55 pm »
Also(I forgot to add this :P) Please, please, PLEASE tell me some more things that could really improve this idea! If we all told something that could help, it may be pretty neat to have! ^^

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
Re: Group Invitation Changes! Please Read! :3
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2011, 08:38:49 am »
Not to be a complete buzzkill but I think this has been suggested quite a few times already.

Pretty much being able to give group members ranks and let them invite users as the creator is offline.

This is indeed something that wouldn't hurt at all if it was implemented, who knows, maybe this will be for a future update.
Former community manager of FeralHeart