Author Topic: Patch not working(Fixed it lock or delete please)  (Read 1091 times)

Offline Suki

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
Patch not working(Fixed it lock or delete please)
« on: December 16, 2011, 10:10:57 pm »
:'( Yeah I downloaded the patch to the right place and installed it to FH but when I try to log on it says please download the latest patch @ feral-heart.com please help :-\ And this happened with patch version 1.1 too.
EDIT: Fixed I just uninstalled then reinstalled FH
« Last Edit: December 22, 2011, 05:08:18 pm by Kae-Kae »

Offline Blackmore

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: -2
  • Me As A Wolf On FH
    • View Profile
Re: Patch not working
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2011, 05:03:29 pm »
if u look in your FH folder u should see the icon with 3 paws like the one on your desktop delete that and the one on your desktop and on your bar next 2 your start menu if u have it down there and if u have one on your start menu delete that one 2 hope this has helped u it help me and my friend   
Im A Twilight Girl Live With It :D

FH,FH+ And IW Best Games Ever :)

Smiling.Sin

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2011, 06:31:40 pm »
if u look in your FH folder u should see the icon with 3 paws like the one on your desktop delete that and the one on your desktop and on your bar next 2 your start menu if u have it down there and if u have one on your start menu delete that one 2 hope this has helped u it help me and my friend   
No, It doesn't help. You have to have it for it to work. It still says 'Please download the latest Patch from Fh'

Offline Jitters

• Mutant Turtle
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 146
  • Hero in a Half Shell!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2011, 06:40:53 pm »
Can you describe exactly what you are doing? You should be:

1. Download the patch
2. Double click the downloaded file and run the installer. Make sure it installs to the same location as your FH is located, in the event you didn't put FH into the default location
3. There isn't a patch for FH+. No matter how many times you install it, FH+ will NOT be patched. It should get it's own patch soon though.