Author Topic: Everyone's MISSING!!  (Read 1245 times)

Offline thenightwalker

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Everyone's MISSING!!
« on: December 20, 2011, 07:01:34 pm »
Ok so I made a map, and this has never happened before. When we go into one map, and than to the second its fine. But when we go back to the main map, it shows no ones there!!

There are about 20 ppl in the map when we were first on, so I friended all of them and when I went back to that map they aren't even there. But on my friends list they are.. Can someone help me on this? The only way I can see them is I run back to Cape, and re-enter the whole thing. Is it some type of glitch?

Offline Wolfexpert79

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 45
  • I'm...shocked...T_T
    • View Profile
    • Gierra RPG Forum
Re: Everyone's MISSING!!
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2011, 07:06:45 pm »
is that when you try to go back to the cape from a custom map? is so just return to bonfire

Offline thenightwalker

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2011, 07:27:23 pm »
No I mean, when I start in FH and go onto my Character, I am on a custom map. But the map I am in has another map connected to it, so when I go in and enter that I see the people who are in that map, but when I return back to the other it shows no one is even in it but they are in my Friends List. And I know if I go to cape to the map again it works, but I just want to know why it doesn't work.. because I have to run all the way back 8 minute run .__.

Offline Dunstan26

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 45
  • Insanity is my middle name.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2011, 05:25:48 pm »
I think it's just a glitch. If the people are there but you can't see them, its most likely just a glitch. I'm not too sure on how to help, but possibly uninstalling fh, and reinstalling? If that doesn't work, I have another way but did you make the map?
Obsessed With A Creature

Offline thenightwalker

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2011, 02:44:33 pm »
Sorry, late lol and yeah. It works kinda now xD like it will work for certain hours or days and not work again but thanks for everyones help though o3o

Offline Ruby1234

• Mean Tutorial Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 297
  • aka Phloxenfree.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2011, 03:20:44 pm »
It's probably just your connection to the server. When they disappear, your connection probably derped. The server is also reset sometimes, so that could be it too.