Author Topic: Lab Testing animals  (Read 57114 times)

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
Re: Lab Testing animals
« Reply #210 on: January 01, 2012, 11:47:23 pm »
(it is okay lol)

Rarity looked back at the cat and motioned for her to jump on her back.
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

Offline PandaPie23

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Yummy
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: January 01, 2012, 11:52:36 pm »
Astrid was asleep when whitecoat came back in. He looked at her and scowled "Oh you fithly animal! I'll teach you a lesson or two!" He yelled causeing Astrid to wake up. He took out a taser and poked it through the bars of the cage. He tasered her repeatidly until she got so sick of it she ripped down the cage door in pure rage. WhiteCoat ran out the door and called 911. Astrid ran out the door and busted through the nearest window. She kept running up until she was hidden in the forest, she heard sirens in the distance.

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: January 01, 2012, 11:55:47 pm »
Rarity watched in shock as an animal ran by `Hmm that animal sure is fast`

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: January 01, 2012, 11:58:57 pm »
Snow jumped on the pony's back. "thank you for saving me, if it wasnt for you, i might be back at the lab or worse....being owned by some ramon villain" snow mewed.  (short and fail again but I ran out of ideas in this post)
Signature by Green

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: January 02, 2012, 12:04:15 am »
(it is okay baha)

Rarity stood and ran after Kalie still listening to the creature. She soon caught up with Kalie `Are you mad?`

Offline GreekRiot

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • "You Can't Love Nature With A Gun."
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: January 02, 2012, 01:02:13 am »
Form:

Hope you don't mind if i join. ;))

Name: Zinga
Species: Lion
Have you been in the lab before: just got here
description.picture: Light grayish brown with a black stripe beginging with the nose ending at the tail (Zira stripe, from TLK2)  light scar from a fight with a cub who got in her way, and purple eyes
Personality: Hard to win her trust, she normally likes to be left alone but when she REALLY needs help, she will accept it.
History: Been a rouge cub forever. When she was taken to the lab she has bitten every lab doctor who came near her, or tried to take her into testing, her parents have told her that doctors can be dangerous. and she will never forget it.
Mate: none yet
Pups:nope
other: just a brown tuft.

Offline River-White-Wolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • I like dragons, I like Sprite, I like Minecraft.
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: January 02, 2012, 01:05:23 am »
A soft clanging issued as the door of a huge cage was shut. Coiled inside was a pure black dragon. Blinking awake slowly, she opened gleaming eyes. Getting up, she looked around, fury beginning to rise inside her as she realised what was happenign and where she was. Lunging her head forward, she bit down hard on the bars. She was met with a huge electric shock. She roared painfully and backed up towards... right into the other side of the cage. Snarling, she pulled back from the bars, and began to assed her surroundings. There was a pair of bars that weren't quite... even. There was a space between them just big enough to fit her head through. And a man was coming towards her. She locked her bright green eyes onto him, watching and waiting. Soon, he was almost at the locked door to her cage. Suddenly, she lunged forward, sinking her yellowed teeth into his shoulder and pulling him back, into the electric bars.  After a minitue or two of holdig him there by the shoulder, she rougly dropped him. She began to calm down, and looked around at the only other creatures there, a rather shocked pegasus and a young dragon, not too much unlike herself.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2012, 01:07:39 am by River-White-Wolf »
I am a crazy weirdo, with waaaay too many FH characters and a love of being insane. If you see any mentions of the characters Ruins and Nightshadow, they are a few of my favorite spoof/spazzing/general randomness characters, and I generally use them or at least mention while spazzing about.
In short, I am a crazy maniac. Deal with it.

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: January 02, 2012, 01:13:18 am »
(accepted)

Offline GreekRiot

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • "You Can't Love Nature With A Gun."
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: January 02, 2012, 01:22:11 am »
Slowly the new lion awoke, once she realised where she was she sprung up and tried to bang the cage over, but it seemed that the cage had been strapped down to the table. she grunted and clawed at the back of the cage, 'Shoot, they must have found out that i am to powerful and smart for a regular old cage! I have to get back to mommy, and.... Daddy.' then she heard a creak from behind her the doctor came in, sha=e stayed, knowing that the doc wouldn't come for her, wrong, he came to her cage 'Well, your up finally,' he chuckled, 'time to go!' i hissed at him, i thought, 'i am not going, ANYWHERE!' he opened the cage with gloves on, she noticed a cut from his shoulder, 'a weak spot, perfect.' i thought, i walked up to him, with my claws in pretending to be all "nice kitty" when he picked me up i hugged his wound, 'your a sweetiy, aren't you? you just needed time.' then i bit his wound, 'GAHHH!' he screamed he let go and i ran for it, 'i hope i make it out of here.' i htought

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: January 02, 2012, 01:24:46 am »
Rarity trotted through the woods keeping good pace but soon she lost sight of Kalie. `Oh dear` she said knowing she was lost `Well, we don't have many options` she thought out loud.