Author Topic: ..::. Kona Abusi .::. Lion, Hyena , Wild dogs and Cheetah RP.  (Read 3270 times)

Offline Roxiiee11

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: -4
    • View Profile
..::. Kona Abusi .::. Lion, Hyena , Wild dogs and Cheetah RP.
« on: December 23, 2011, 10:21:44 pm »
You're walking all alone in the plains of Kona Abusi, suddenly, a specie of your kind arrives to you. ''You're reached our borders,what is your name, miss/sir? What are you doing here?'' At the moment that he said that,others from his clan arrives. The leader arrives to you and asks ; ''It is up to you. You look very strong. Either you join us and help us in our ways in peace,or you leave and never come back here again.''

Welcome to us, Kona Abusi is a realistic and longterm wild RP. Your caracter must be realistic and must be able to download and map and RPliterate aswell. Inactivity doesn't matter this time,since we all have school or college or other personal reasons. Now,let me set a few rules.
You cannot powerplay or god-mod in this RP!
You do not order others unless you're a high rank or I give you permission.
Your caracter must be VERY realistic,like the color. PS; If you're a cub/pup,don't act like if you know everything.
You can't decide your rank,but only the leader of your clan can.
You can be friends with other clan,but remember ; one day you may meet them in battle.

respect your clan,even if you dislike some members.
RP in general at all time. OOT (Out of topic) will be in ().
YOU CANNOT KILL SOMEONE UNLESS YOU HAVE WHISPERED HIM/HER PERMISSION,if this rule has been done without permission,you will be banned.
Be very,very realistic in RP. Like if you're a hyena,don't go and climb trees.

Aye! Now for the ranks.

Mishku; The Mishku is the male leader of your clan. He orders you and commands you. Mishkus are allowed to make you suffer if you have done something wrong,and must be respected at all time. He only can choose a mate of any other ranks, from the lowest to the highest. (He can only choose a rank if there is no female leader.
Mayka`The Mayka is the female leader. She also commands the clan. She is not allowed to make others suffer. She is also the one who chooses the mentors to cubs/pups for when they are older. She also organises the meetings for the other clans.
Konu; Konu is the second in command. He organises the cubs/pups to get ready for there first hunt. He/she is in command when the leaders are not there, and also organises the Hunting parties and Patrols and gives the slaves or weakest ranks duties.
Messager; The messager is simple. They deliver messages to other clans and must travel to there territory. Note that you're not allowed to hurt or damage a Messager unless they attack you first. They eat in fourth place since they travel alot, and tells the leaders when the meetings are.
Strikers; Strikers are the fastest females in the clan. To be one,you must be in the 4 fastest ones in the race or in a hunt race. Strikers are ment to be there to chase intruders out of the territories and know when they're there. When you become a Striker,there is a ceremony. There can only be four strikers.
Queens; Queens are like warriors cats,they are heavy pregnant females. They must eat in third place at all time and be kept in the den!
Apprentices Apprentices are the one year old pups/cubs who are training to do there older duties. Each apprentice gets a ceremony when getting a mentor,and must do a small speach if they are asked to.
Slaves Slaves are the one who got punished for doing something terribly wrong. Like telling a secret of the clan to another clan to help them. Hence, the Strikers are the one who punish the slave with torture until they bleed and beg for it to stop. You will only be a slave if you have 3 strikes,and slaves sleep outside the den.
Minukis
 Minukis are simply loners and rogues outside the clan area.
Loki;Loki is your first rank. There will be no Lokis in the first recruiting on feralheart. When this message gets removed,there will be some. They eat last.

To join,fill this up.
Name:
Specie:
Rank wanting:
Small description of your caracter:
Love is like cuffs,Once your in,you need the right key to get out.

Offline Wolf}

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Trust No One. If you want your secrets Safe.
    • View Profile
Re: ..::. Kona Abusi .::. Lion, Hyena , Wild dogs and Cheetah RP.
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2012, 01:32:30 am »
Can i join?
Name: Lokia (lok-i-a)
Specie: King cheetah
Rank wanting:Konu
Small description of your caracter: a goldish yellow (looks realistic) with black tail tip and markings.

"I Believe I can Fly!"

Offline Moonwolf678

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Came back after a millenia.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2012, 04:04:37 pm »
i would like to join plz

Name: Saika
Specie: Cheetah (a normal cheetah)
Rank wanting: queen
Small description of your caracter: is large and pregnant. she protects her cubs with smarts and force
I need a new signature.

bunny0b2

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2012, 08:53:48 am »
Can I join too please?
Name:Jayde
Specie:Cheetah
Rank wanting:Striker
Small description of your character:Jayde is a pretty,fast cheetah who has Hazel eyes.(i have picture :3 not my pic tho) and will do any thing to hunt and protect her clan.She has no mate but anyone can request her.

« Last Edit: July 15, 2012, 08:55:31 am by EveForeveh »

Kissthegirl

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2012, 06:59:07 am »
Can I join please?

Name: Duma
Specie: Lion
Rank Wanting: Messager
Small description of your character: a tan golden color. Blue eyes. Brown rim around ears. A light faded golden color for under belly and around eyes. Nose a faded pale that's reddish brown.

Offline Shadow13131

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2012, 04:28:27 am »
Name: Jerome
Species: Lion
Rank Wanting: Mishku or Konu
Small Descripyion Of You Character: A large male with green eyes, a dark brown pelt and a dark mane.
In-Game Look:

Picture Look: