Author Topic: Ideas for the Wings  (Read 10400 times)

Offline Zarago

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 47
  • Officially left.
    • View Profile
Ideas for the Wings
« on: December 25, 2011, 01:52:06 pm »
« Last Edit: September 20, 2012, 09:33:37 am by Zarago »

Offline Motoko

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Augen auf- Ich komme!
    • View Profile
Re: *~*~ Ideas for the Wings ~*~*
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2011, 03:28:22 pm »
I agree with all of these, as well as the flying animation by default should be spiffed up in the future.
Caught quicksand grip
Pull me in
Whisper faith in sickness

Offline blackmailchan

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
    • CerealSoup
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2011, 04:16:52 pm »
I think the motion is pretty squared too. c: I definitely agree with what you say. I would be pleased with atleast a little give and take in the motion of the body when the wings lift and rise. No animal can stay perfectly still in one spot when it's flying ( unless it's a dragonfly ). There's usually a little up and down motion.

Offline Zarago

• Finest Floof
  • Officially left.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2011, 04:55:11 pm »
I think the motion is pretty squared too. c: I definitely agree with what you say. I would be pleased with atleast a little give and take in the motion of the body when the wings lift and rise. No animal can stay perfectly still in one spot when it's flying ( unless it's a dragonfly ). There's usually a little up and down motion.

That is true. But saying that, there is some gentle up and down movement when hovering, but not quite enough. It just looks like levitation.

Offline Jessie Dagger

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
  • There is magic. But we call it Imagination~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2011, 12:13:07 am »
I agree with you totally,the wings are not as realistic as they should be,they need to look like skin when they are the bat wings,and real feathers when they are the bird wings.I think we should have more types of wings and I was really surprised when I couldn't find wing markings in the creator.The wings are cool but when you fly your body is always up like when you jump,am I right,it's just not natural?So Kovu please look at the Game Idea's section.

My Ideas

Better details - The wings look to.....Unatural,and need more Natural looks to them

More wing types - As said before,we should have more wing choices.Other than just Bat,and Angel.

Wing markings - Label says all

Sizes - I hate the fact our wings are all the same size as us!We really need to make them sized what we want.

I have many more ideas but I won't post em right now .......Keeping you waiting for the ideas :3

James Wolf

« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2011, 12:54:36 am »
i would like the wings to lay in different posisions like when you lie on  your side one is like draped over your body and the other is out spred on the ground

Offline Zarago

• Finest Floof
  • Officially left.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2011, 12:53:49 pm »
I agree with you totally,the wings are not as realistic as they should be,they need to look like skin when they are the bat wings,and real feathers when they are the bird wings.I think we should have more types of wings and I was really surprised when I couldn't find wing markings in the creator.The wings are cool but when you fly your body is always up like when you jump,am I right,it's just not natural?So Kovu please look at the Game Idea's section.

My Ideas

Better details - The wings look to.....Unatural,and need more Natural looks to them

More wing types - As said before,we should have more wing choices.Other than just Bat,and Angel.

Wing markings - Label says all

Sizes - I hate the fact our wings are all the same size as us!We really need to make them sized what we want.

I have many more ideas but I won't post em right now .......Keeping you waiting for the ideas :3

I have put those ideas in the list already. But you're right, when you're flying, your animal is seemingly stuck in a phase of jumping, which is not natural for a flying creature. The wings also look like they're just stuck on the body.

i would like the wings to lay in different posisions like when you lie on  your side one is like draped over your body and the other is out spred on the ground

Good point. I'll put that down.

Offline Raoran

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Don't forget about taking care of yourself. Love u
    • Raoran
    • Flyingtoyoublue
    • Shira_Wolf
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2011, 11:47:15 pm »
Can't really say anything since I agree on everything you pointed out. Really neat and good ideas. C:

Edit: Also, curl/laying down option, the wings stick out and aren't attached to the body, very weird looking if you've done it in FH.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2011, 11:56:50 pm by Rao »

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2011, 03:27:21 am »
Love the ideas about the wings! I hope that kovu update the game with these wing ideas someday
Signature by Green

Offline Zarago

• Finest Floof
  • Officially left.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2011, 01:54:12 pm »
Thank ye' for all your support you lovely peoples.

Can't really say anything since I agree on everything you pointed out. Really neat and good ideas. C:

Edit: Also, curl/laying down option, the wings stick out and aren't attached to the body, very weird looking if you've done it in FH.

That's true. The wings stay in one position, unless you move the entire body. There is no movement to the wings.