Author Topic: Shouldnt Kovu be helping us ?  (Read 4101 times)

Offline frogger123

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: -3
  • Pickles are amazing
    • View Profile
Shouldnt Kovu be helping us ?
« on: December 26, 2011, 05:31:55 am »
Alright.....I didnt explain this well enough for some of you.....So im gonna say this in the clearest way possible I dont like the way kovu has run his mods or his gaming simply for the reasons following

The game mods cant seem to view the other chats making sure others arent causing trouble in group chats or party chats even local and I never see them telling others to stop raping others in bonfire (can mods view the map ???) as for other reasons I beileve kovu should hire people who can help with our problems and not just say I qoute im experiencing the same problem.Not trying to dis the mods or say we cant help each other but cant we have people who are working good with computers I had someone with 6 other ways to try and help me with a problem I was having and she was 13 for crying out loud ! Also why cant kovu come and make his own thread for big problems or ideas about FH and he can come on every once and a while to check and see whats going on ?? Im truely sorry for my last post of this I was meaning to point out flaws in feral heart not being an ass about feral heart being worse than IW.these reasons would make FH problems get solved much easier  because the creator or someone who knows what there doing can be answering these problems sorry for the confusion  ~Frogger
« Last Edit: December 27, 2011, 04:26:24 pm by ghost »
PICKLES:

Know to be sour, and loved by many <3

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
Re: Shouldnt Kovu be helping us ?
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2011, 06:01:54 am »
Like... I understand why you would want kov to maybe talk with the community, but I find so.. many things.. Wrong with this post, and I even have to admit it even makes me annoyed and I'm actually having issues reading this thread seriously for several reasons.

I know it's good to have things to compare with, but you talk just as much about IT and IW in this and don't explain why you think some of these things or why it would make it better. Reading the subject on top it feels like it quickly trailed onto other paths.

Actual people that can help you? Do not get me wrong here but it really sounds like you just threw the current staff team into the wall. I myself and other mods spend a good amount of hours each week, sometimes each day just to help users in this community and I find this a very rude thing to say. We also set up things for you guys to take part in as we get chances, if you've been around long enough did you possible notice that we had a halloween preset contest? Or maybe that we are hosting a banner contest as we speak? What the fact that we sometimes play radio broadcasts or dancing parties in the game?

And how old do you think we are? I mean, most of the people around here are the age you mentioned, but too overaged for your kind? I honestly do not know what you speak of here, it's not like we are another species. Mods are here to help the community run around, even though having a nice, happy and even funny mod, in the end, they are here to help run this place and make sure other users doesn't stirr up any issues that might occur.

This might be an out of place thing to say, but one of the problems when it comes to FH, is users posting somewhat rude things like this. :/

Former community manager of FeralHeart

Toru

« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2011, 06:47:07 am »
Not really my place to say anything, but I seriously feel the need to point out that this is a free game. There's a lot of complaining from people on here and it drives me insane. Someone took the time out of their life to make a game where you can play as a custom animal character (not exactly a lot of those games on the market), then gave it away for free. Chill out and be at least a little grateful for what's been given to you.

And just a tip: Advertising another, technically competition, game in your post is kind of uncouth.

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2011, 01:52:27 pm »
No, I do not like FH the way it is. Why? Because newbies who have no clue about FH come on and have a rant because the mods are too mature for your kind of fun (Honestly, are you one of those people who thinks raping others is fun?)? Because the game creator doesn't have the time to come on and answer EVERYONES questions? (which there are a LOT of) And act as if they know what all the mods ages are, and even act like the staff here on the forum do not exist.

It is clear to me you have no clue what you are going on about, and to me, this thread seems like teh only point of it existance is saying that FH is shoddy in comparision to IW and we should all go there because FH is stupid. Just how I see it.

And removed the link because I saw it as advertising, another thing I see this thread as, advertising IW. Sorry if that was teh wrong thing to do.

Also, sorry for sounding nasty in this, but to me you went overboard.

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Offline Jitters

• Mutant Turtle
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 146
  • Hero in a Half Shell!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2011, 06:03:50 pm »

I think that Kovu should make a website or a forum ON HERE that would let him be able to answer our questions or have some actual people that could help us (not saying we cant help each other)

This IS the forum on here where REAL people answer questions. Many of the mods and admin devote insane amounts of time on here answering peoples questions and going out of their way to find information for people. They do this to make sure Kovu has time to spend working on his game. The staff keeps the community together so Kovu only has to worry about keeping the game together.

they love to have events such as halloween or christmas parties and they get there own accounts and dont have to hide. mods here are over aged for our kind of fun and dont like to have mostly any fun
I enjoyed the Halloween party! The FH radio broadcast is amazing fun and the contests are very well run and a blast to participate in. I have never heard anyone complain about the age of the mods, other than them being too young. I don't think you've done your research about our mods at all. The mods are a fairly fun group! And since when are they hiding? there is even an official mod profile thread!

see now my question is WHAT do you find wrong about feralheart and should it be  MORE LIKE impressive world (IW) Please go to the comments below and type yes for if you enjoy FH the way it is or NO if you dont like the way it is and post why. Dont know what IW is ? go to the link below to download IW or read more about it

There is nothing wrong with either game. If you like IW more than FH nobody is stopping you from going over there. Don't let the big FH door hit you on the way out. Remember, IW is just an echo of an abandoned game. And guess what? People are perfectly able to play and enjoy both, it is extremely rude and ignorant to come on here and say those kinds of things.

Offline galania

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: -4
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2011, 10:53:28 pm »
i'm going to just get to the point. Kovu is busy with his life and keeping this game together if he was on here 24-7 he wouldn't be living his own life now would he?  and another thing think before you post and there are people to help you on the site with site issues or game issues. like red for example if he thinks he can solve a problem with something he will try to suggest a solution.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2011, 10:57:32 pm by skyblade »

Offline cj2001

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • UNLEASH THE TROLL WITHIN
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2011, 03:39:18 am »
fff- im so sick of the complaining -_- there is a solution to the new patch just redownload getting rid of all the files when you uninstall and dont download the patch until kov fixes it -_-

anyway im gonna talk about the real topic of this thread XD
sure there are problems with the game but its not intirely kovus fault. and the mods being over aged? too mature? there supposed to be mature so they dont abuse their powers -_- and no,FH shouldnt be more like IW. it would just be another version of IW with all the problems of FH including the trading rages from IW
just because you like IW doesnt mean you can rage about FH because its not how YOU want it to be

~*~SEEMS LEGIT~*~

Offline frogger123

• Curious Wanderer
  • Pickles are amazing
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2011, 04:29:00 pm »
No, I do not like FH the way it is. Why? Because newbies who have no clue about FH come on and have a rant because the mods are too mature for your kind of fun (Honestly, are you one of those people who thinks raping others is fun?)? Because the game creator doesn't have the time to come on and answer EVERYONES questions? (which there are a LOT of) And act as if they know what all the mods ages are, and even act like the staff here on the forum do not exist.

It is clear to me you have no clue what you are going on about, and to me, this thread seems like teh only point of it existance is saying that FH is shoddy in comparision to IW and we should all go there because FH is stupid. Just how I see it.

And removed the link because I saw it as advertising, another thing I see this thread as, advertising IW. Sorry if that was teh wrong thing to do.

Also, sorry for sounding nasty in this, but to me you went overboard.
I know and I apologies for that but  read the new post  I made its explained much more clearly. But I find it offensive that you think Im a rapist
PICKLES:

Offline frogger123

• Curious Wanderer
  • Pickles are amazing
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2011, 04:32:31 pm »
PLEASE READ THE NEW TOPIC I was kind of pissed the night I wrote that and I wasnt looking to compare
PICKLES:

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2011, 05:38:35 pm »
Please don't swear.

And I didn't say you were a rapist, it just seemed to me that you thought mods were ruining your fun for enforcing rules and such, which is no swearing and no buttswinging on people and such.

And in your new post... Where exactly are you going to find help? If your getting "I'm having the same issue" replies on the forum, then it is probably newbies who don't know where to go so they are just hitching on your thread to get a reply. If it is ingame... They using red text? If not, I wouldn't really trust strangers claiming to be mods. If they give good help, do it, if not, don't bother.

Oh, and Mods arte not able to be on at all times. They can not see whispers and group chat, and need to be nearby to see local, just like every other FH player. They can not see everything that goes on in a map. That is why you are meant to REPORT people doing things wrong. take a screenshot and send it to the mods here on the forum. Mods are not omniscient, they do not know everything that goes on ingame and so they need help from you, the members.

And I know I can help with issues (not all, I'm not Omniscient). Come here to the forum and look through the game help section. There are tonnes of questions that have been answered there, and if what you are looking for is not there, then post a help thread. The staff here can help. And we also show who we are if that is so much of an issue for you. See under Red's name? It says Administrator, and under mine it says Moderator. And you don't even have to get help from us, normal members on here are great at helping others. In game is never really the best place to look for help.

And a repeat of what was said before about Kovu checking the forum. He probably doesn't have teh time, but the mods are ALL to willing to help you out.

I still see the post as rude though. You changed it around a bit, and it is less rude, yes, but still rude.

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho