Author Topic: ?SolarClan? ~In need of members~  (Read 2565 times)

Offline ArashiAndAme

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
?SolarClan? ~In need of members~
« on: January 30, 2011, 05:35:56 am »
Welcome to the land where Wild cats roam Free...This clan has been around for years, but hidden within the untamed depths of the great forest. Their hearts glow with fire like the great sun, fighting to survive the harshest of weather and greatest of enemies... they somehow make it

Clan history:
once a great a thriving clan they lived under the leadership of the powerful, Moonstar. Life was grand during her era but two-legs and their monsters and packs of vicious dogs came and destroyed all of what was known of the clan. Forced to leave they searched for a new home but with fatal illnesses and two-legs around ever corner and leaf there was no where to go.. Seasons have passed and the clan had split up some becoming two-leg pets other became loners but most didn't make it. A newleaf has come and with it brings life and happiness few want to reunite the clan again in hopes of returning to the glorious days of what it once was, they are asking you to join them with this simple yet difficult task.

News:
Solarclan was created 1/29/11

Clan prophecies:
none yet

Rules:
No chat talk unless OOC while using some type of parentheses (()) {}[]**~~--
Cussing is allow only at a certain limit, for example don't cuss every other word
Treat others with respect
Don't harass other members, in roleplay its understandable but come on don't be rude OOC
Other than that have fun!

Warrior code
    1. Defend your Clan. You may become friends with cats from other Clans, but your loyalty stays to your Clan, as one day you may face them in battle.

2. Never hunt or trespass onto another Clan's territory.

3. Elders and kits must be feed before yourself. Unless they have permission, apprentices may not eat until they have hunted to feed the elders.

4. Prey is killed to be eaten only. Thank StarClan for its life.

5. A kit must be at least six moons old before becoming an apprentice.

6. Newly appointed warriors must keep a silent lookout for one night after being given their warrior name.

7. A cat cannot be ranked deputy without having mentored at least one apprentice.

8. The deputy will become Clan leader once the leader dies or retires.

9. After death or retirement of the deputy, a new deputy will be chosen before moonhigh.

10. A gathering of all four Clans is held at the full moon during a truce that lasts for the night. A fight will not break out among Clans at this time.

11. Boundaries must be marked and checked daily. You must challenge all trespassing cats.

12. No warrior may scorn a kit in pain or danger, even if the kit is from a different Clan.

13. The Clan leader's word is the warrior code.

14. an honorable warrior doesn't need to kill cats to win his or her battles, unless they are outside the warrior code or if it is for self-defense.

15. A warrior rejects a soft life of a kittypet.

Breaking the law will end in punishments what they are, depends on your leader but breaking the rules will end in a warning the first time a second you will be kicked out of the Roleplay.

Other Warriorcat info and terms go here
http://warriors.wikia.com/wiki/Clan_Terminology

Ranks

Leader:
A cat who is in charge of the clan, weather it is deciding to fight or sending out hunting patrols.Leaders are to receive nine lives from StarClan as well as their leader name, adding Star to their name (Leaftail = Leafstar) sometimes they receive signs from starclan although not as much as the Medicine Cat.

Deputy:
Second-in-command, the Deputy is next in line to be leader, often having a lot of leadership skills and loyalty. Helping the leader assign duties to fellow clan mates such as hunting, border patrols, decides the leader and Medicine Cat the clan has to follow what they say.

Medicine Cat:
Healers and herb users they take care of the clans ill and injured, having a good bound with Starclan they often get prophecies from Starclan. Unable to have kit and mate they are soly dedicated to their work. Their can be only one  Medicine Cat and up to two Med- Apprentices.

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Following the Medicine Cats teachings they learn about what its like to be a Medicine Cat , from healing the injured to gathering herbs for stock.

Warrior:
Warriors are the general rank of the cats in a Clan.Taking care of hunting and protecting the clan, warriors who are older and more experienced often get the reference as Senior warriors sometimes getting more important roles and duties.

Queen:
She-cats who are either pregnant or have a little of kits stay in the nursery, taking care of their young ones until they become apprentices at the age of 6 moons. Once her kits are apprenticed she will go back to her rank as warrior or stay in the nursery and help out.

Mentor:
A warrior or  Medicine Cat how trains young cats the ways of the clan, from the warrior code to daily tasks that need to be done.Once their apprentice is done with their training and become their selected rank they go back to their original rank

Apprentice:
Over the age of 6 moons, you cats start their training to become a Warrior, Apprentices have a higher status than kits, but once again can be scolded by almost anyone.

Kit:
A cat from the age of newborn till 6 moons, curious and young they often get themselves in More trouble then they expected.

Elder:
Retired or older cats who cannot hunt or fight anymore, sometimes due to injury. living in the clan they are taken care of by the whole clan, often laying around telling stories of when they where young and foolish like you.

Offline ArashiAndAme

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
Re: ?SolarClan? ~In need of members~
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2011, 05:56:08 am »
Allies:
none apply??

Clan member count :
Toms~ 0 She-cats~0

Leader:
none

Deputy:
none

Medicine Cat:
none

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
none

Warriors:
none

Queens:
none

Apprentices:
none

Elders:
none

Clan banners:
none yet

Apply?
Code: [Select]
Name:
Personality:
Health:(sick, injured, healthy,etc)
Cat speices:(tabby,torttieshell,calico)
Account username /ingame user:
why you want to join (optional):
Roleplay sample(optional):
Desired rank:

Territory:  The clan camp is a small gordge, and a thick forest surrounding it. Farther into their territory it opens up to a river,  on the other side of the territory you will find the training area a small meadow, deeper into the forest the trees get denser and more vast here is where hunting it done, the river flows throughout the land, at the farthest point of the clans terrotiry it opens up to a rocky beach also known as sunning point, shecats and elders can sun themselves during greenleaf.The clan camp is the center of the forest the leaders den is the first near to the entrance a small hollow made up of two trees that have fallen and crashed together making a triangle shaped hole where you can enter, the med-cat den it next to it, its made up of rocks that created a den, two beds for ill cats and a pool of water are inside. towards the back is the herb stock and the med-cat's nest, The elders den is a small cave made out of rock. On the left of the elder den is the Nursery, formed of soft moss coverd branches and strudy rock while the Apprentice den lies next a fallen tree over hanging a rock makes uup their den and lastly is the warriors den, created out of thick bush bunches of nests lay inside is near the entrance.
~ If someone wants to make this map then that would be great if not i can always make it~

Zodiac

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2011, 10:07:08 pm »
Name: Shadowpaw
Description/picture: http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h409/teepage/Picture1-1.gif
Personality: Friendly, kindof hyper, patient, playful, kindof stubborn.
Health: Healthy
Cat speices: I can't really tell she has the siamese body markings so I really don't know xD
Account username /ingame user: Zodiac
why you want to join (optional): I was looking for a warrior cat rp
Roleplay sample(optional):  I'm still a beginner :(
Desired rank: Warrior

Warriors_Fan15

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2012, 08:45:41 am »
Name: Amberkit
Description: Golden brown pelt with dark brown stripes and white paws, dark amber eyes
Personality: Very obedient, usually quiet and watchful of the other kits but is not afraid to fight back if teased
Health: Healthy
Cat speices: Tabby
Account username: Warriors_Fan15
Why you want to join: Looking for a warriors roleplay
Roleplay sample: Amberkit glanced at her paws as her mother ordered the older kits to go away. From the sound of her voice Amberkit knew she was in deep trouble.
"Well? What have to say for yourself?" her mother growled.
Amberkit flinched. "I-I...The other kits dared me to do it..."
Amberkit was aware of how meek her reply sounded.
"And if the other kits dared you to walk into a badger's den would you do it?" she asked furiously.
"No..."
"Then try to act with more sense next time!"
Amberkit nodded. "I will,"
Note: I'm still a beginner
Desired rank: Kit (Preferably one of the youngest)

Offline Black-wolf

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2012, 10:21:01 pm »
Name: Skypaw
Description/picture:  http://homepage.usask.ca/~schmutz/RussianBlueCat.jpg
Personality: Skypaw is easily facinated with things around her, always hopping around and beeing cheery. The she-cat is also easily amused and LOVES to play with other apprentices.
Health:(sick, injured, healthy,etc) Healthy
Cat speices:(tabby,torttieshell,calico) Russian Blue
Account username /ingame user: SonicSoundWolf(Thats my other account. It's the same person XD)
Why you want to join (optional):
Roleplay sample(optional): Skypaw looked at the night sky, the stars' reflection gleaming in her eyes. Lizardpaw came up to sit beside her. "Hey...What are you doing...?" He meowed. Skypaw didn't take her eyes off the sky. "Watching." She meowed solemynly. "I need to tell you something." Lizardpaw flicked his ears. Skypaw finnaly looked at him."What is it?" She asked. Lizardpaw smiled a bit. "You hve a sister."
Desired rank:Apprentice

Offline HeroOfCanton

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 30
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2012, 11:23:30 pm »
If this group is still active I'd make the map for it.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2012, 11:31:16 pm by The Hero Of Canton »