Author Topic: Friend says its happening to many others, wonder if its true?  (Read 1184 times)

Offline animeluver155

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Friend says its happening to many others, wonder if its true?
« on: December 28, 2011, 08:59:17 pm »
 This has been happening since yesterday. I log on to FH and play around right? Then next thing you know, a box opens up saying ," logged out by another user." My guesses is that my account is being hacked so I had another friend help me. When we thought things were okay, we logged on again and the same thing keeps happening. When that box opens up, everything immediately freezes. At first, I was laughing because everyone who was flying or running, etc, stopped in midair.I went to the feather tab and decided to go home to Bonfire but the home box was empty.  Soon, I was going into hysterics so I tried asking another friend. She said that it would all go away tomorrow and I have a feeling that someone really is hacking it. I changed my password, left the stuff to a friend to fix, and it still didn't go away. :(  Help? A little help would be appreciated :D
I SAYZ RAWRZ!!

Offline Ruby1234

• Mean Tutorial Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 297
  • aka Phloxenfree.
    • View Profile
Re: Friend says its happening to many others, wonder if its true?
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2011, 10:04:13 pm »
You can try reinstalling FH. That might fix it.
Your other option is to try making a new account.

Offline Aunyx

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • You're doing it wrong
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2011, 02:17:07 am »
I agree with ruby.
Also, have you tried to restart your computer?

Offline animeluver155

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2011, 07:53:27 pm »
I didn't need to restart my CPU or reinstall FH. I tried downloading the patch again and it worked fine after that. But if ever I try my solution again if it happens again and it doesn't work, I'll follow Ruby's solution to that problem. Thanks guys :D
I SAYZ RAWRZ!!