Author Topic: ~*Foxes Of Tishio Cove*~ DEAD. NOT ACCEPTING  (Read 52736 times)

Offline DeathHowl

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
Ok now your accepted ^.^

Giraffe

Great! Thank you, and can we meet ingame? My username is Giraffe if you want to add me and meet up. I will also put the fennec fox marking pack in my bio :3.

wolfgirl56

Thank you very much, kierra for accepting me! Has RP started already? If so, I'm very sorry for missing it.

Offline DeathHowl

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
Not enough members to start the RP just yet! And everyone, when you go ingame, search up the group's name in the group search, and send a join request, and whatever your rank is, lets just say Fisher, put in your nametag TC-Insert initial of your rank here-. No, dont spell all that out, just put your rank's initial. Mine looks like this- TCT

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • Don't ever floof me! I hate floof, it's not a word
    • View Profile
Picture: (Coming soon)
Username: Okami129
Name: Yuna
Rank Desired: Zen but if not then a scout
Species: Kit fox swift fox mix
Personality: Strong and loyal and organized. She is silent and always seeming angry because of the fact she sits there with a glare.
History: She has worked hard to satisfy the Tyto and has hopes to be the next Tytoess and waits patiently so that she can make the clan strong. She always had a little envy of Felony and waits for the day when the new Tytoess must be named so she can make it with loyalty and trust and soon have the power to lead the coven to being better than ever, much food and safe territory.
RP Sample: The young kit fox lurked behind the thicket. She noticed a grass hopper and leaped on it. The insect only leaped off her nose and left her empty paws. Frustrated, the kit walked out of the thicket and to the den. She paused to soak up the warmth of the sun though. "Such a beautiful day..." she mumbled and laid onto the grass. Her front paws crossed over onto her face as she slowly dozed off. The warm sun gave her comfort and much wanted heat since she was in a wet and marshy thicket.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2012, 11:57:58 pm by okami129 »

The liar and the thief

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
bump

The liar and the thief

Offline Wolfzforever

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
hmm... have to think about it...
« Last Edit: January 06, 2012, 03:52:02 pm by Wolfz »
12 facts:
1. You're reading my comment
2. You're thinking thats a stupid fact.
4. You didn't notice that I skipped 3.
5. You're checking it now. 6. You're smiling. 7. You're still reading my comment. 8. all you have read is true. 10. You didnt notice that I skipped 9. 11. You're checking it now. 12. You didn'

Offline Dejavu

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Dejavu! I'm you!
    • View Profile
this is absolutely interesting... i might join, but my timezone is kinda +7 h to yours :l

"Derpy Hooves" (cuz i might forget to put it, if i won't write it down now) :P

Nichole Sohma

-.- derpy hooves :3)

Picture:

Username: Nichole Sohma

Name:Nichole

Species: Blynx (bobcat/lynx)

RP Sample(3-4 LINES): Nichole walked around the forest, her pawpads made a soft Thump sound. She sniffed the air searching for some mice for lunch. Her stomic growled as she prowled around the forest, She let out a soft moan "Here little micey..." and sighed knowing she wasnt having lunch today.

(o3o)

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
derpy hooves.  Anyway

The liar and the thief