Author Topic: ~*Foxes Of Tishio Cove*~ DEAD. NOT ACCEPTING  (Read 52741 times)

LionHeartFighter

Picture: (I can never get a picture working, oh btw, my charie that I signed up with before just poofed, so I made a new one.)
Username: LionHeartFighter
Name: Arctic
Rank Desired: Don't really care
Species: Arctic Fox
Personality: Strong, brave, will do anything for his clan.
History: When he was a cub, his parents left him, letting him learn how to fight and hunt by himself. He found Tishio Cove by accident, and joined it.
RP Sample(4-5 LINES PLEASE): He just sat their and stared at the cave. It looked so big, it seemed like he could run forever. He smelt the air, sniffing for anyone else. He just walked around, looking at everything in awe. He saw a lake, and with realization, he was a parched as ever. He ran to the lake and stuck his muzzle in the lake, drawing back his head with a jerk. He stuck his nose near the water, and drank till he could drink no more.

"Derpy Hooves"

Accepted, but you must choose a rank in order to be fully accepted. I do not tell you your rank, you must choose one you like
I guess Tyto, because I seem to have more time lately.

Offline Lilia

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
Thank you :) So when should I meet you in-game to get the map and join the group?

Things may change but that doesn't mean they get better

Offline deafosho

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • e t e r n a l l y r a d i c a l
    • View Profile
(RP As A Clan Fox)
Picture:
Username: Deafosho
Name: Faelyn [or Fae]
Rank Desired: Ruse?
Species: Cape Fox
Personality: Conceited, however will defend clan to the best of her ability when absolutely necessary. Weak, arrogant. She knows everything about anything.
History: While still a kit, Faelyn was raised as the ruse's apprentice all throughout her life in Eastern Valley. A terrible plague broke out by the time she was just 2 years old, causing not only her clan, but the alliance clan to go mad. Faelyn, her brother Arche, and their mother fled south to escape the uncivil chaos. They spent their days residing near Aiden's Oasis until Faelyn's mother unexpectedly abandoned the two. Faelyn and Arche went their separate ways regardless of the unearthly dangers that might be in their futures.
RP Sample(4-5 LINES PLEASE):
The calm ocean water refrained sunlight like glass. There was something about this place, something about this isolated ocean cove that left her speechless. Her strong yearn for her previous clan was fading now, and she had finally come to accept that she wouldn't find them again. She hadn't a clue what she was fixing to do at this point, and all she had left was her mother's infamous philosophy.
"Ain't no wrong directions, only wrong attitudes."

Derpy hooves

|| my map pack ||

Offline DeathHowl

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
@~*~Crystal~*~
Accepted!
@DeaFosho
Accepted, But you must choose a different rank, ~*~Crystal~*~ had already taken the spot

Offline DeathHowl

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
@Alex
I will gladly make a replica for your character. I will take the screenshot for you

Offline deafosho

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • e t e r n a l l y r a d i c a l
    • View Profile
How about fisher, in that case? ;P

|| my map pack ||

Giraffe

Giraffe

Hitomi

2 years

Vixen [Female]

Fisher

Fennec Fox<3

Hitomi is sweet, caring and thoughtful. She always puts the safety of others before her and is not one to pick fights. She is peaceful and dislikes conflict. She is quite timid, probably because she is the smallest species of vulpes. She enjoys her peaceful rank as a fisher since she catches some of the most beautiful glances of the weather and her rank is quite laidback and easy.

Hitomi is thoughtful and kind for a reason. Abuse. As a kit she was thrown around and treated like a rug. She thought nobody should be treated like this and swore to herself to make sure to never look at one fox a certain way and to always treat everyone equally. She has been a loner ever since her old tribe sent her off as a dispersal fox. She decided she didn't want to find a mate quite yet, but rather an adventure and a new home.

Hitomi sat at the edge of the river. She gave herself a quick swipe of the tongue on her tiny chest, fixing some ruffled fur. She crouched down her body next to the river and sniffed at the water. Hitomi then dipped down a paw into the rushing stream and felt around for nearby fish. Seeing there was none around, she sat up and flicked her over-sized ears. She hopped up and padded down the river, looking for a fine fishing spot. She didn't let such little things upset her. Hitomi had a bright way of looking at everything, being more fond of the optimistic side of things. She continued to walk, looking off at the sunset with a small grin at the edge of her muzzle.

My character has a marking pack she is using for her appearance to get fennec fox markings. I don't know if that is a problem, but if so I will remove the markings :C. If not, I can give you the download so you can see her.

Derpy Hooves[Bubbles :o]!
[/color]
« Last Edit: January 01, 2012, 08:53:41 pm by FlyingBanana »

Offline DeathHowl

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile

Giraffe

Hitomi

2 years

Vixen [Female]

Fisher

Fennec Fox<3

Hitomi is sweet, caring and thoughtful. She always puts the safety of others before her and is not one to pick fights. She is peaceful and dislikes conflict. She is quite timid, probably because she is the smallest species of vulpes. She enjoys her peaceful rank as a fisher since she catches some of the most beautiful glances of the weather and her rank is quite laidback and easy.

Hitomi is thoughtful and kind for a reason. Abuse. As a kit she was thrown around and treated like a rug. She thought nobody should be treated like this and swore to herself to make sure to never look at one fox a certain way and to always treat everyone equally. She has been a loner ever since her old tribe sent her off as a dispersal fox. She decided she didn't want to find a mate quite yet, but rather an adventure and a new home.

Hitomi sat at the edge of the river. She gave herself a quick swipe of the tongue on her tiny chest, fixing some ruffled fur. She crouched down her body next to the river and sniffed at the water. Hitomi then dipped down a paw into the rushing stream and felt around for nearby fish. Seeing there was none around, she sat up and flicked her over-sized ears. She hopped up and padded down the river, looking for a fine fishing spot. She didn't let such little things upset her. Hitomi had a bright way of looking at everything, being more fond of the optimistic side of things. She continued to walk, looking off at the sunset with a small grin at the edge of her muzzle.

My character has a marking pack she is using for her appearance to get fennec fox markings. I don't know if that is a problem, but if so I will remove the markings :C. If not, I can give you the download so you can see her.
[/color]

I do not have a problem with markings, but you did not put in our application "Derpy Hooves" to show you read the rules. You must edit your application and put Derpy Hooves anywhere in your applicant

Offline DeathHowl

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
How about fisher, in that case? ;P

alright x3

Giraffe

Oh sorry, I was in such a rush I forgot to put it in, give me a minute :C. Apologies, I was under pressure since my brother needed to use the computer.