Author Topic: A Problem with FH (Please Help!)  (Read 1055 times)

Nipah

A Problem with FH (Please Help!)
« on: December 29, 2011, 03:28:35 am »
Hi! I was wondering if I could have some help...I was RPing with one of my good friends and he told me to download a map for a better chance to RP so I downloaded it and of course the portal went to where all the portals go...at Cape. Well...so I went through the portal called, The Grounds which was the map for my RP but it will not load and it keeps saying "Failed to connect to Map Server Retry?" So I retried and it did not work..so now I am stuck in trying to get there and when I quit it takes me back to the same spot so I am stuck and I cannot play FH. Can someone please help me? How do I get out of this? I have fast internet and everything but I don't know whats wrong.. Please help! Thank you!
« Last Edit: December 29, 2011, 04:39:55 am by Kaia »

Offline animeluver155

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: A Problem with FH (Please Help!)
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2011, 08:12:02 pm »
Ugh. I hate when that happens. Try re-installing the map. If it doesn't work, then RP somewhere else, join a new pack/pride that's not mapless, or try asking a mapmaker to a make a map for you. One friend told me that if it says, " Failed to Connect to Map Server," it's most likely there are a LOT of people in the map. Like when I go to Ficho, I can always get on easily,same with Cape, Temple, South Pole, and Lonely Cave because those places aren't as crowded. Though I don't know if my friend's hypothesis is true because Bonfire usually works for me and that place is crowded to the max. Hope you find a solution if mine doesn;t help :D
I SAYZ RAWRZ!!