Author Topic: Portal Locations Help?  (Read 4944 times)

Offline animeluver155

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Portal Locations Help?
« on: December 29, 2011, 08:05:17 pm »
;) Hey there! I've been to Flourite Plains, Cape of Distant Worlds, Bonfire Island, Temple of Dreams, Lonely Cave, and South Pole. Now if there's a South Pole, where the heck is the North Pole? Does it exist? If it does, can you tell me where the portal is located? And if there's more portals that I haven't listed, can you tell me where they are too ? Thanks :D
For People Who Don't Know Where My Known Portals Are:
Bonfire~ You can access it by going through Ficho or usually by clicking the Feather Tab and clicking "Go Home" if you haven't changed your location.
Ficho~ If you're in Bonfire, Ficho is just right underneath the cliff. Go up the cliff, then fall, and by walking to I think the right, you'll find the portal. If you're in Flourite, go past the lake and keep going right to until you reach a cave. Inside the cave is the portal.
Cape of Distant Worlds~ This place is important because this is where all downloaded maps are. Go to Flourite then go to the island that has a crystals lining on each side to make a pathway and on the island you'll see the portal.
Temple of Dreams~ Go to Flourite then zoom out on the map icon on the top left corner of your screen. It's towards the left bottom and run there. Its on a high platform so it's easy to see the portal in the distance.
South Pole~ Go to Ficho. Right before the water fall there's a pond. Go swim in it and you'll see against a wall that there is a waterfall flowing. Go closer and you'll see there's a portal in the waterfall.
I SAYZ RAWRZ!!

Offline Aunyx

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • You're doing it wrong
    • View Profile
Re: Portal Locations Help?
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2011, 08:25:54 pm »
when you go to lonely island, go outside the cave and climb to the top of the mound. there should be a portal that sends you to ascension island.
After that, when you're on ascension island, if you climb that puzzle all the way to the top (it takes awhile, be warned!) then there should be a portal to sky's rim :D
Hope that helped ^_^

Offline Jitters

• Mutant Turtle
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 146
  • Hero in a Half Shell!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2011, 08:26:43 pm »
If you climb up lonely cave there is a portal to Ascension Island, and at the top is a portal to Sky's Rim.

kieleke

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2011, 08:28:29 pm »
Could someone plllleeeasee tell me HOW TO MAKE THE PORTAL AT ASCEND ISLAND'S TOP TO WORK?? I was told I need a new patch or something, how do I do that?

I'm brand new member in FH, I've had an account for only one week or something so I find it weird that I should update anything already...

If I reinstall the whole game do I lose anything, like my home settings? I don't want to fight my way again to the top :D

Offline Aunyx

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • You're doing it wrong
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2011, 08:31:52 pm »
@eevi
You have to download the new patch. Last night they had some problems with it, so i dunno if you can download it yet O.o

Offline PupLover86

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2015, 08:24:13 pm »
if you go to the top right corner of the south pole you will find the portal to Atlantis
and if you go straight ahead/slightly right and down from when you spawn there is a portal to the last cave

Hope this is helpful

Offline Bloo.

• Space-Child ✌
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • nyoom
    • Bloopaloozer
    • Bloopalooza FH
    • aLittleProzium
    • Bloopalooza
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2015, 08:31:15 pm »
Please don't neco old threads dear~ I understand you're tryin' to help, but this thread is over 3 years old ^-^

You are amazing <3