Author Topic: RP Fighting, and How To Fix It  (Read 8646 times)

ZombieKitteh

Re: RP Fighting, and How To Fix It
« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2012, 05:28:13 am »
Glad someone finally posted soem different fighting styles. c: T1 is my personal favorite but I could see liking T2 as well though I've never done it myself personally. WOud have to practice that one.

T3 annoys the crap out of me. I wont even touch it :I and Freeform bugs me too, but that's just my opinions personally. xD

OR, you guys could just play Dungeons and Dragons like SERIOUS role-players do. This internet crap is nothing compared to tabletop.

And there are a ton of different roleplay styles and techniques. Everyone has their opinions on the others. I personally like internet roleplaying, but wouldn't mind tabletop or pen and paper roleplaying either. Though I wouldn't have anyone to do it with me, soo- yes I'll never know for now c: But yes please don't diss one style over the other, even if you didn't mean to sound that way, you're statement came off as quite rude. :I

Offline Jesicat

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • The word 'seepage' bothers me.
    • View Profile
    • Misfits with Mushrooms
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2012, 07:14:27 am »
I have been, and always will be a 'T1' fighter lol I enjoy putting a ton of detail into my battles and it makes me happy when my opponent returns the favor and makes for a very interesting battle.

Offline xShadex

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • http://toritheelf.deviantart.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2012, 03:13:41 pm »
Like, how do you state a range or know when to attack or dodge? I might just be over thinking this..
Edhal Huan Go here to see my species. :3