Author Topic: FIXED! PLEASE LOCK!  (Read 1172 times)

Offline BlueKinTsukiko

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
FIXED! PLEASE LOCK!
« on: January 04, 2012, 04:43:22 am »
Hey, I looked through 5 pages of the exporting map problem, and so far, I have the same thing except it wont let me back on. The solutions dont seem to work etheir. Idk if its cause when I put in the meshes from files I downloaded into the object maker and put them in files like Default or Miscellaneous or whatever, but after I tried exporting(After I saved) I exited out. And looked for the file, it wasn't there. Then When I tried getting back in, FH crashes at the black screen, after it loads the first one. Idk whats going on but I seriously need help, and I also dont wanna download and reinstall again, its a pain in the butt.

If you help or have any advice or questions I will be thankful to answer and take it, Thanks!
« Last Edit: January 05, 2012, 06:44:50 am by Blue »

autumns

« Last Edit: January 04, 2012, 09:53:59 pm by autumnsauce »

Offline BlueKinTsukiko

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
Re: I Tried exporting my Map, then crashed and cant get on
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2012, 06:44:08 am »
Its okay, I figured I'll just wait till the exporting maps stop crashing the games, cause this is the third time  i uninstalled then reinstalled. So i'm just gonna wait till maybe they improve it. And I tried what red said, sadly I didnt add any particles or have those names in the particle file

Offline Windance

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
  • Om nom om om
    • View Profile
    • My Preset Thread
Re: FIXED! PLEASE LOCK!
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2012, 06:45:57 am »
Oh! Had this issue, don't give up on exports, just look in your particle folder. There's possibly a duplicate particle file that you need to delete.