Author Topic: *Still Unsolved* can't find the portal to my map  (Read 3861 times)

Offline Silvertail12

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Quack o3o
    • View Profile
*Still Unsolved* can't find the portal to my map
« on: January 04, 2012, 06:46:57 pm »
I downloaded the map Futago pass
http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=12506.0

there is a map in there, but i cant seem to find the portal to get into the map. i checked videos, methods, and topics on the forum but i couldn't find how to get the portal. can anyone help?
i use Windows 7 by the way

Offline StarWarsWolf7

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
    • View Profile
Re: *Still Unsolved* can't find the portal to my map
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2012, 06:50:39 pm »
Well if it is your map, then you may want to consider re-exporting it. Did you check to see if you had the portal turned on in the map as well? Go on to the main menu of feralheart, tools, and then into the map maker. Click on your map and see if the portal box is checked on. If it is checked, make sure you have good cordinates set there as well; you wouldn't want the portal outside of your map! If this is not the case, consider putting the map file you downloaded in both exports AND terrains. I could never find any of my portals until I put all the map files in terrains as well. I hope this helped you, and good luck :)

Offline Silvertail12

• Experienced Traveler
  • Quack o3o
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2012, 07:20:29 pm »
i tried it out but then FH became laggy and unresponsive so i had to uninstall then re-install it again :(

Offline StarWarsWolf7

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2012, 07:51:29 pm »
Hmm yes that's very odd. I thought for sure that would work! I'm sorry but I'm not sure what else to tell you ^^'! Good luck and I hope you solve the problem soon!

FoxfangPitbull

« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2012, 09:14:29 pm »
Okay stop. Fugato Pass is made by Usuki.
Right, in this case, Silver, when you download the map, put the files into the folder "Exports".
Then, open up FH and run off the the Cape. Now, once in the Cape, there should be a few portal openings there facing you along the cliff-side. Run along side each one until the title "Fugato Pass" drops down from the top of your screen. Then, voila...enter le portal!

Offline Silvertail12

• Experienced Traveler
  • Quack o3o
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2012, 01:02:49 am »
ive tried it before -.- no luck

Offline Wolfexpert79

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 45
  • I'm...shocked...T_T
    • View Profile
    • Gierra RPG Forum
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2012, 02:42:43 am »
did you extract/unzip the downloaded file? make sure you leave everything in thee in exports, exept the presets of course. that another story though

Offline Silvertail12

• Experienced Traveler
  • Quack o3o
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2012, 03:37:18 am »
yeah iv tried a lot of stuff to find the portal but im starting to think my computer can't support maps...

Offline .Scorn.

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • ew
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2013, 05:22:25 pm »
I'm having a similar issue....When FH Was down, I've been working on an awesome map. I went to try it out, now that FH Is back up, I went in, And, Spawned outside of my map...I went to map maker, and, The portal box was checked, but, I searched the whole map, and, Couldn't find my Portal...
« Last Edit: March 24, 2013, 06:52:12 pm by .Scorn. »