25 (2.1%)
3 (Pretty bad) :(
2 (0.2%)
2 (Hate it) >:(
5 (0.4%)
1 (the WORST!) D:<
12 (1%)

Total Members Voted: 1152

Author Topic: Animal Testing Facility (Complete [TRAILER!]  (Read 88372 times)

Offline Denio

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • Samili
    • RedsMemories
    • View Profile
Re: Animal Testing Facility (Complete [TRAILER!]
« Reply #80 on: March 09, 2012, 09:30:03 pm »
Amazing.  I should maybe make a small rp and like bring it in??? Awesomesauce mappers ^^.

Offline CrowDrake

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • WolvenJessie
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: March 11, 2012, 03:40:46 am »
quick question, why do people test products on animals?

Yinga1

« Reply #82 on: March 12, 2012, 09:19:17 am »
My computer says: Failed to connect to map server.   O______O but yeah, I have fox chara. Called Kirre.

Offline hysteriaa

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • "Life is too precious, do not destroy it" -MTeresa
    • View Profile
    • Muse.mu
« Reply #83 on: March 21, 2012, 07:58:09 pm »
*keeps clicking the download button* must HAVE MAP!!!!!!
xD thanks

Very nice!
Ty for the feedback :)

it takes a long time to do stuff with it XD
Not sure what that means xD

Amazing.  I should maybe make a small rp and like bring it in??? Awesomesauce mappers ^^.
If you would like to create and rp in the map, please tell me the name of it and some descriptions of it.

quick question, why do people test products on animals?
Well, first of all, (since several people have gotten mad at me for this map) this map does not in ANY way encourage animal testing. Just like when you kill another wolf/creature in rp it doesn't mean that your a serial killer in real life.  But anyway, testing has been done on animals because people cannot (but some still do anyway) test on humans. As it is dangerous and is putting a human life in danger rather than an animal. Some animal testing is safe though, typically when you say 'animal testing' people think of the horror movies and stereotypical testing that 'tortures animals'. And this happens in some places in the world, as well as with humans even. Bottom line, it is safer to test on an animal than with a human, as a humans life is worth far more than an animal. But if it puts the animal in pain, than I oppose it.

My computer says: Failed to connect to map server.   O______O but yeah, I have fox chara. Called Kirre.
It may be too big for your computer, but it says that with mine as well, so just try to keep logging onto it and it might work :) If it doesnt, than its probably your computer :/. Although you could turn the graphics down, turn 'reflection' off, as well as turning the view distance down. Hope that helps and you can go into the map :)

Offline kiwigirlee

• You are full of mushrooms
    • View Profile
    • My tumblr
« Reply #84 on: March 22, 2012, 02:20:10 pm »
awesome Map!  ;D love it! its sad about the city map  :'( (Btw i only read teh first page :P) but i would really like to use some of those meshes on my map, i have some (lolz  :D) but this map happens to have some meshes ive been looking for for a while

Offline kiwigirlee

• View Profile
    • My tumblr
« Reply #85 on: March 22, 2012, 03:11:59 pm »
hey, I REALLY want to check out this map but, when I get on and go to the map, when I go through the portal the game just turns off, also when I downloaded it it said the file was messed up, I tried installing it again but It didn't work :(

Offline feralheart14

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: March 22, 2012, 04:55:37 pm »
Heh, what groups/Rps are in the map? I would really like to join one. My character is...do you like horses?

Offline hysteriaa

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • "Life is too precious, do not destroy it" -MTeresa
    • View Profile
    • Muse.mu
« Reply #87 on: March 22, 2012, 07:39:30 pm »
awesome Map!  ;D love it! its sad about the city map  :'( (Btw i only read teh first page :P) but i would really like to use some of those meshes on my map, i have some (lolz  :D) but this map happens to have some meshes ive been looking for for a while
Ikr :( It would have been an amazing map.
Sadly the mesh maker does not give away her meshes :( These were custom meshes  made specially for the map.

hey, I REALLY want to check out this map but, when I get on and go to the map, when I go through the portal the game just turns off, also when I downloaded it it said the file was messed up, I tried installing it again but It didn't work :(
Hmm... try asking this on the 'help' section in the forums. I am not familiar with this problem, sorry :/
Maybe you put it in the wrong place, or you didnt overwrite the files? This is a question for the help section xD

Heh, what groups/Rps are in the map? I would really like to join one. My character is...do you like horses?
Well I am not aware of the exact names, because most of them haven't given it to me xD
But I do know that there is one (that is very popular, with about 60-70 members) called: AnimalTestingFacilityRP

Type that ^ in on the group search and send a request :) -I think the owner is named 'bliss' or something. I forgot to add it to the list xD

Offline kiwigirlee

• View Profile
    • My tumblr
« Reply #88 on: March 22, 2012, 07:57:15 pm »
its ok if I dont have the meshes, I dont mind  :)
also I think I will put that in the help section lol

Offline kiwigirlee

• View Profile
    • My tumblr
« Reply #89 on: March 23, 2012, 12:51:11 am »
weird, I installed it a third time and it worked. well, see ya in the game  :)