Author Topic: this is anyoing  (Read 2216 times)

Offline zakari101

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: -9
  • the strangest thing........
    • View Profile
this is anyoing
« on: January 05, 2012, 07:36:02 pm »
Fh is giving me almost every problem(this all happened with in this past hour). 1. the main server keeps loosing connections, 2.its stuck at the connection to front server box, 3. when i reach connectiong to front server box it says could not connect to front server, 4. its stuck at the sending login part, 5. whenever i create a new chracter it says creating and doesnt do anything, 6. i tried editing a chracter to the new chracter i was creating and all it did was saying editing and not do anything, 7. FH crashes everytime i move to a diffrent map, 8. i created the new chracter and now when i reached lonley caves then moved into Fincho it crashed, 9.It wont even start on some ocasions, 10. i click on the button but FH doesnt do anything and 11. i made a preset for a chracter i click on the preset and click ok but then it switches to a diffrent preset.......i really need help.

EDIT 1: now it wont connect to the map server...i trie uninstalling but nothing happened instead all my maps dissapeared.((i moved my preset textures maps and everything into the new folder but still the same thing happens))
« Last Edit: January 05, 2012, 07:37:50 pm by zakari »
The thought of being lost, The thought of being broken, The thought of being let down.It lingers in everyones mind, In everyones soul, In everyones heart.The thought of turning into a monster is a little to  late for some of us. Since some of us are already too far gone.

autumns

Re: this is anyoing
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2012, 07:42:00 pm »
Everyone's having the server problem, they may be trying to work on the game

Offline zakari101

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2012, 07:45:05 pm »
ooohhh.......ok thx((im a computer person and i couldnt figure it out xD)) thx again
The thought of being lost, The thought of being broken, The thought of being let down.It lingers in everyones mind, In everyones soul, In everyones heart.The thought of turning into a monster is a little to  late for some of us. Since some of us are already too far gone.

autumns

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2012, 07:46:34 pm »
XD Yur welcome

Offline zakari101

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2012, 07:48:47 pm »
now it wont let me enter the game again.....im just going to stop trying

Offline zakari101

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2012, 07:59:46 pm »
....this is getting old it still crashes........

FoxfangPitbull

« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2012, 08:01:31 pm »
For no.5 check your firewall.
Make sure FH is allowed through. I've just fixed that issue with this.

Offline zakari101

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2012, 08:05:27 pm »
i did....

EDIT: FH has nothing to do with my F W it doesnt show up on the list
« Last Edit: January 05, 2012, 08:09:33 pm by zakari »

FoxfangPitbull

« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2012, 08:39:52 pm »
i did....

EDIT: FH has nothing to do with my F W it doesnt show up on the list
That's the point, it SHOULD do.
The point is that you allow FH through your Firewall. If it's not on your list, allow it. It should fix your issue.

Yato

« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2012, 12:30:22 am »
There are a couple possible causes:
1.) Your internet connection. How many bars do you have for your connection? That may help.
2.) FH servers are extremely full, and thus loosing connection. (If you have a slow-old computer, depends.)
3.) I had that problem too, but what I did was I waited. It worked. Not 5 minutes, more like 30 mins. (Won't kill you. Plenty of other things to do to pass time.) Servers that are filled with heaps of people are hard to get into so just wait it out. Possibly login when it's nighttime. I do that to avoid computer problems.
4.) Do not repeatedly install and uninstall the FH game.
5.) Get a new Anti-Virus. Like Pitbull said, it SHOULD be telling you those kind of messages for your computers safety. If not, that anti-virus is no good so just trash it. Recommendations are CA Security or Notron 2011. Those two are REALLY good. I haven't gotten a single virus on my desktop in two years with CA and it still runs. On my laptop I have Norton, and hell it works. It scans everything I download AND if it's not safe it removes and permanently deletes the file for your computer's protection.
Hope this helped. ;D