Author Topic: In-Game Wings Question  (Read 875 times)

Offline Skywolf

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Jesus is Lord!
    • View Profile
In-Game Wings Question
« on: January 08, 2012, 07:47:19 pm »
I've been looking around for a couple of days now, and I can't seem to find an answer anywhere, including the search box.

I want to make a character with wings. I know you are supposed to be able to equip them using the fourth tab, but when I go to that tab I only see the Christmas Hat. There are no wings that I can equip.

Please help, I'm eager to try them. If for some reason I missed the answer, please direct me there.

Thanks!

Offline Ramine

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
    • View Profile
    • Ramine on DeviantART
Re: In-Game Wings Question
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2012, 07:49:59 pm »
Hrm, odd try to uninstall the game and delete all FeralHeart related files, old patches, setups, etc.
Then install FH again.

I hope this helps.

Signature by Delay. <3

Offline Skywolf

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Jesus is Lord!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2012, 09:09:42 pm »
I uninstalled FH and reinstalled it, still the same as before. Granted I opened the same download that I used for my original download. I had to. When I tried using Torrent it just downloaded an older version with only four tabs, no equip tab. When I tried to re-download using the regular download, Norten refused to let it through (even with firewall and antivirus disabled). Claiming an ad on the site was attacking the computer.

Anyway, sorry for the rant, but reinstalling didn't seem to work... anything else?

EDIT: I managed to get wings working in the original FH, but I still would like to get them working in FH+. I know it works for other people because I've seen other people with wings.

EDIT2: I put wings onto one of my character, then uninstalled the original FH. When I reinstalled the FH+, my character still had wings. Long way to get around the glitch, but it's better than no wings at all. Thanks for the help.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2012, 10:00:59 pm by Skywolf »

Offline Jitters

• Mutant Turtle
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 146
  • Hero in a Half Shell!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2012, 03:43:16 am »
There weren't wings put into FH+, it isn't a glitch.