Poll

Do you think this game should be on the Ipod\Iphone\Ipad?

Yes because it would add money into the teams pocket!
Yes because I would love to play this game on the go!
No because i don't know if it would sell..
No because I don't know if the team can handle it...
JUST YES
JUST NO
I really don't care.

Author Topic: Feral Heart on Ipod\Iphone\Ipad?  (Read 16426 times)

Offline MFP07

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • I will do my best to help (:
    • View Profile
    • My youtube :D
Feral Heart on Ipod\Iphone\Ipad?
« on: January 09, 2012, 11:06:33 pm »
Any other thoughts?

I will remain kind I promise.

Offline Jitters

• Mutant Turtle
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 146
  • Hero in a Half Shell!
    • View Profile
Re: Feral Heart on Ipod\Iphone\Ipad?
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2012, 01:12:09 am »
How it is, or a version specifically for Iphone?

Offline galania

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: -4
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2012, 01:30:08 am »
i do not think this is good idea what so eever and no offense to the threa dmaker but this is not something ferla heart will be formated for ever probably iphone is made by apple and apple is mac. it is  enough that they have mac version for feral heart do you know how diffifuclt it is to format a game. no you don't so i do not think this shoudl even ahve been suggested. i doubt this is goign to happen anyway so keep dreaming people.

i doubt they will try it cause it's way too difficult to format computer game for phone the format systems are different an dno only that you wuld have to speak to service providers to do this theres alot involved in order to do what you are askign i wouldn't know the details but what your saying is insanely complicated even for me to fathom i don't thin ki twould look good any phone at all.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2012, 01:34:16 am by skyblade »

Offline Jitters

• Mutant Turtle
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 146
  • Hero in a Half Shell!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2012, 02:07:57 am »
i do not think this is good idea what so eever and no offense to the threa dmaker but this is not something ferla heart will be formated for ever probably iphone is made by apple and apple is mac. it is  enough that they have mac version for feral heart do you know how diffifuclt it is to format a game. no you don't so i do not think this shoudl even ahve been suggested. i doubt this is goign to happen anyway so keep dreaming people.

i doubt they will try it cause it's way too difficult to format computer game for phone the format systems are different an dno only that you wuld have to speak to service providers to do this theres alot involved in order to do what you are askign i wouldn't know the details but what your saying is insanely complicated even for me to fathom i don't thin ki twould look good any phone at all.

There is no need to be rude. I think a version of FH for mobile would be a great idea. I'm certain the OP know FH cannot be transferred into a format supported by anything mobile, however it is like how Kovu is programming a Facebook game. If it can be made for Facebook, why can't it be made for the phone? It may not be the exact same, but perhaps a version of it for a mobile device is obtainable.

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2012, 02:15:36 am »
Love the idea!!!!! One of my brothers, never let any kid on the computers all day and I'm scared that I will be banned from a pack/pride because I didn't rp with them. It would be better if feral heart is also playable in iPad and iPod touch so I can chat and role play with friends so I won't be afraid that I might be banned in a pack/pride if I don't role play with them anymore. 
« Last Edit: January 10, 2012, 02:17:21 am by Stephen »
Signature by Green

Offline wolffox

• COOL MOM
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 188
  • icon by T0XIIIC, sig by Bawfle <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2012, 05:10:22 am »
I agree with what Sameth said. FH would be super amazing to be able to play on the go, if only it could be formatted for mobile devices. And I'm sure it could, but of course that takes lots of time and effort... something that ought to be put into the game as it is for now. Wonderful idea though. :)

Offline Windance

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
  • Om nom om om
    • View Profile
    • My Preset Thread
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2012, 06:59:04 am »
I'm not quite sure if any mobile devices could handle the game sadly. :S The processing power it would take would either make the game lag insanely or just go boom. Technology is getting better though. Possibly hand-held devices in a few years could handle games like this.

Offline Adyrawr

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Just call me Ady.
    • Adyrawr
    • stunlockd
    • Ady
    • Adyrawr
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2012, 01:15:09 pm »
I think this is a wonderful idea, and would be great to play Feralheart on the go instead of on a Laptop.

But there are some downsides about it, like mentioned-- Feralheart is a mildly big game, and you never know if the mobiles could take it. Though it is a fantastic idea.

CaliTues

« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2012, 03:15:38 pm »
While it would be hard for an Apple product to run Feral Heart as a game, has anyone thought of the possiblities of placing it onto an actual gaming platform? >w> Granted, typing would be hindered and literate roleplayers would have their hands full typing out posts in this way, but I don't think that is what it would be used for in this case. >w> However systems like the Playstation Vita could /easily/ run Feral Heart's coding, holding up to the server though could prove difficult. o.o

There's zero to little chance of a mobile Feral Heart, seeing as Kov is still working on the core game. Little by little. Bit by bit. And like someone already stated, there's a lot that goes into getting a game licensed and junk. And I doubt a company like Sony or Microsoft would support a game like Feral Heart. Nintendo, which leans towards the more ...cartoony-kiddie side of games, would probably be the only chance of getting the game on a platform. o.o

But like I said, xD That won't happen. It's just how things would have to go. It's complex. A lot of effort and work. A lot of MONEY, which NONE of the Feral Heart team are supplied with for the sole purpose of running this game. :I

A mobile game, or even a version on an actual platform /would/ be fun. But it's unlikely. C: Kov seems to be working on computer based projects, as is seen with the two games he produced for PCs and the Facebook game he's supposedly workin' on.~

Offline galania

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: -4
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2012, 01:51:51 am »
A mobile device liek my blackbery curve or even an ipad could not handle it they are not run liek computer they are run differently. I do not support gamign platform becuase one you need to have the money to make the game into cd two you need to advertise on tv for that and three what gaming company in ther eright mind wiuld tak an mmorpg like this into ther game systems. none of thme this game ahs no focus no goals it' rp oriented and companies liek nintendo or sony would not want this on there platforms.