Author Topic: The Hunted -Wolf rp!- (Open and accepting)  (Read 37775 times)

Offline silverdawn

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Lol!
    • View Profile
Re: THe Hunted -Wolf rp!- (Open and accepting)
« Reply #30 on: January 18, 2012, 01:21:04 am »
Np, I found how you put it funny XD, but I do hope you have better luck with it.)
The silvery female nodded slightly, she was sad to see him leave so quickly, not many wolves talked that much these days," It was nice talking to you too, have a safe journey." the female said her reply reluctantly, being alone was hard on her but she wouldn't bother Izah to stay. Elly sat down were she was, something wasn't right, the air seemed tense, her eyes were drawn back to the dark male. Was he the reason for this?

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 18, 2012, 01:32:59 am »
A small smirk crossed Cera's features, even as Izah reluctantly departed. She sent one tracker after him and turned to the other two sternly, whispering,
"Hold the female in place. He might come back for her if she is in danger."
The two male wolves looked uneasy, but the wicked gleam in her cold, grey eyes told them this was no time to argue. They slid out from behind the brush, one pouncing at the silvery wolf and the other standing behind her in case she planned to run for it. Cera watched for a moment, then bounded off to see Zero and the other wolves.
"Zero! I have one of the tracker's after him." She said, quickly wheeling around so she could lead him to the 'hostage',
"We haven't got him, but we have someone he's sure to come back for..."
Siggie is not mine O_O
But the avvie is. So please dun steal it ;~;

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 18, 2012, 04:31:05 am »
((@Silver: Thanks, it happened to me several times before so yeah xD
It doesn't usually do that, so no worries, at least it added to my post count XD))

Izah gave a nod to the female, really hating to leave. Still, even as he began to walk forward the tension began to leave him and his pace quickened, rather relieved to be moving again. Pushing through the trees, his mind was so set on moving ahead that he did not notice the feeling in the air like Elly did, or the fact that someone was following him.

((Sorry it's so short, shall wait for Silverdawn to type a reaction for Elly then post a response to it :3))
The Hobbit

"Where did you go to, if I may ask?" said Thorin to Gandolf as they rode along.
"To look ahead," said he.
"And what brought you back in the nick of time?" "Looking behind,"...

Offline silverdawn

• Finest Floof
  • Lol!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 18, 2012, 05:03:06 am »

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 18, 2012, 09:27:36 am »
A yelp reached Izah's ears, and he stopped immediately in his tracks. Snapping his head around, he saw it came back from the clearing and knew it had to belong to Elly. Pulse racing, the silvered male turned sharply and bounded back, retracing his steps and bursting through the foliage. With a bound he landed back in the clearing, his eyes quickly taking in the situation.

The female was pinned to the ground, looking frightened and panicked. The very image set Izah's blood on fire, and he snarled at her captures. How could they do this to an innocent wolf? What right did they have?

"Let her go!" he growled, and though his lips were drawn back to reveal sharp ivories and his eyes gleamed like a blade, his voice was kept in control, though edged sharply with anger.
The Hobbit

"Where did you go to, if I may ask?" said Thorin to Gandolf as they rode along.
"To look ahead," said he.
"And what brought you back in the nick of time?" "Looking behind,"...

Offline Skull Kid

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 18, 2012, 06:03:28 pm »
Name: Chase
Pic/Description: The majority of her coat is a dull coal colour, with lighter shades of her main pelt colour mixed through. Her belly is a dirty, pale white that fades off as at begins to climb her chest but continues its consistency as it runs up the underneath of her bushy tail. Her coat is dense and fluffy except for where her facial features sit. She has a white dot above each eye and each iris of her eyes are of a different colour. Her left is a pale brown with a hint of yellow, the other is an aqua kind of blue/green mix. Under her unusual orbs, a white rim outlines them, but only the bottom half. Running down her spine she has a black dorsal stripe which starts faded in between her ears and stops at the top of her dock. Her ears are slightly bigger than the average wolves and each ear has a black tip. Her nose, paw pads, nails, inside of her mouth and the inside of her ears are all a variation of a black/blue colour. She's smaller than your average female and has a very slim yet athletic frame. She's very delicate looking but she's also very agile and fast. Her back legs are noticeably longer than her front.
Crush/Mate: N/A
Others: Extremely fast, agile, light on her feet and unusually good climber.

Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken.

Sidon

« Reply #36 on: January 18, 2012, 08:04:45 pm »
(sorry I took so long to post, couldn't think of a way to enter)

The black wolf walked silently through the darkened forest, moving through the shadows as though he belonged amongst them. Indeed the last light from the dying sun lent him the strange quality that is usually seen when a shadow is stalking it's owner. Only, it was not a master that this shade was hunting, but rather another of it's own kind, a wolf.
His ears perked slightly to the left as a faraway sound reached them, a yelp of pain. The wolf, named Sidon, quickened his pace in the direction the cry had come from. He didn't have much time...

Offline silverdawn

• Finest Floof
  • Lol!
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 18, 2012, 08:26:39 pm »
accepted and np Sidon, I'm going to wait until Fused posts)

LunaSpirit

« Reply #38 on: January 18, 2012, 08:45:24 pm »

Name: Topaz

Pic/Description:

Crush/Mate: N/A

Others: Though Topaz has no incredible physical skill, she is greatly intelligent and always plans her actions well. Topaz also seems to be able to see into others hearts, she can often tell how another is feeling.

Rank: (Can I just have Topaz wander about for a while and see where she ends up from there)

Offline silverdawn

• Finest Floof
  • Lol!
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 18, 2012, 09:11:06 pm »
Sure and Accepted :3)