Author Topic: The Hunted -Wolf rp!- (Open and accepting)  (Read 38178 times)

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
Re: THe Hunted -Wolf rp!- (Open and accepting)
« Reply #50 on: January 20, 2012, 02:06:06 am »
((XD Simply awesome. Jus waiting for Silver to post))
Siggie is not mine O_O
But the avvie is. So please dun steal it ;~;

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 20, 2012, 03:45:04 am »
((Really? Thanks xD))
The Hobbit

"Where did you go to, if I may ask?" said Thorin to Gandolf as they rode along.
"To look ahead," said he.
"And what brought you back in the nick of time?" "Looking behind,"...

Offline silverdawn

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Lol!
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 20, 2012, 02:17:02 pm »
Sorry I was wore out yesterday so I did t get to post)
Zero braced for the landing, but it never came. He landed on the ruff grass of the clearing. The alpha cursed under his breah and turned and expected to see the green eyed wolf there glaring at him, but the figure didn't show," Were is he!" he growled and the wolf's amber eyes shown like a hungry blaze. Zero ran blindly into the forest(not in Izah's direction.) stealth didn't matter to him at this point; he only cared about getting his power, he deserved it!

Elly looked at the grey eyed she wolf her eyes frightened, "O-ok just let me go!" she pleaded. As she was released the silver she wolf glanced over as Izah, then ran as fast as her paws would carry her, she worried what would happen to Izah. Would they find him? Guilt fell heavy on her, it was her fault that he was captured and almost kill, she had to fined him and apologize.

Sidon

« Reply #53 on: January 20, 2012, 06:02:41 pm »
Sidon raised an eyebrow as the silver wolf shot off into the forest, "Impressive," he thought aloud, "truly this one is skilled. Glad I am not the one hunting him." He slowly crawled away from the clearing, the shadows wrapping around him like a cloak. Once he was far enough away he stood up once more, deciding on his next course of action, when he realized something. "The female."He began sniffing the air around him, almost immediately catching the she-wolf's scent. He dashed off through the trees after her, she clearly knew the silvery male and might have useful information about him.

LunaSpirit

« Reply #54 on: January 20, 2012, 10:56:12 pm »
(I think I ought to wait for SkullKid :3)

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 20, 2012, 11:24:07 pm »
Izah ran and ran, only retraining his speed enough to not make so much noise. It was difficult, but he knew if he grew careless now it'd be over. As he ran, Izah strained his hearing behind him, expecting to see the anger-filled eyes of the alpha close behind and the sound of heavy paw prints. Neither came.

After awhile, the silver-male finally slowed up. Blood pumping, his tongue lolled out as he panted for breath, his eyes darting everywhere. There was no sign of another creature, dusk was casting its shadow upon the trees and sending the world into sleep. But Izah wanted to move on, to get as far away from there as possible, but his legs protested. He needed rest, just enough to catch his breath, then he'll move on again.

I hope she got away, the male wondered, he wanted to make sure she did, but if he veered away from his path now, he'll get caught. Lowering onto his haunches, Izah forced himself to take deep, even breaths. He pushed all thoughts of the female aside, for the idea that she didn't and was still in their grasp sent shivers through him along with guilt.
The Hobbit

"Where did you go to, if I may ask?" said Thorin to Gandolf as they rode along.
"To look ahead," said he.
"And what brought you back in the nick of time?" "Looking behind,"...

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 21, 2012, 12:36:10 am »
After the female had been released, everything seemed to go by in slow motion, Zero pouncing toward Izah and Izah in a defensive position. Her eyes widened in shock as the dark silver wolf sped right under the alpha, completely vanished for a moment. Her silver eyes searched frantically for Izah, but the only thing she could detect of him was the slight rustle of bushes as he disappeared. Looking back at Zero uneasily she saw that the alpha had gone charging through the bushes, leaving the pack bemused.
"Don't stand there with your mouth's agape! Find him!" Cera roared, sending the group of wolves into action. They dispersed quickly to search for Izah while the beta followed after Zero. The scowl on her face didn't show how outraged she was inside.
So close!  Her lithe body and long legs travelled swiftly until they were right beside the alpha.
"Stop, Zero! We've lost him." Cera growled, though trying hard to supress it. She stepped in front of the male, a stern look on her face, "You aren't going to find him by bull-charging, now are you?" She said, teeth clenched, trying to calm the alpha down.
Siggie is not mine O_O

Sidon

« Reply #57 on: January 21, 2012, 05:52:35 am »
(I am going to wait for Silver as I have no idea where Elly is right now)

Offline silverdawn

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Lol!
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 21, 2012, 02:21:40 pm »
I was waiting on SkullKid to post)

Zero let a low rumbled of a growl escaped him as the beta stood in his path, "Stand down!" he growl," I'm the alpha if you have forgotten," his eyes narrowed and the male's lip slid up to a snarl, "Do I need to put you in your place." he growed harshly at the female. Every fiber in Zero's body told him to lash out at the lower ranked wolf as she stood there.

Elly was paying heavily as she came to a stop, her senses were no use to her because of her fear. The silvery she wolf felt like she was being followed but she dismissed it," The female said she would spare me." the she wolf told herself as she stood the regaining her breath.

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 21, 2012, 07:32:56 pm »
Alas, Cera's skills in 'comforting' or dealing with others in general are not very advanced. The larger male snarled at her to move aside, but she stood her ground. She closed her eyes for a second, trying to gain whatever composure she had left, chiding herself for acting so uncharacteristic... I usually don't yell much... I can't start acting starnge or.... The female opened her silver eyes again, her face serious but her stance less dominant, more neutral.
"No, I haven't forgotten," She said, lowering her tail, trying to choose her words carefully, which was hard for her considering Zero was so easily angered... "But you need to think rationally about this, calm down because you aren't going to find him by running in circles." Cera finished in a hushed voice, hoping that the Zero wouldn't be too peeved at the fact that she was disobeying him.
Siggie is not mine O_O