Author Topic: The Hunted -Wolf rp!- (Open and accepting)  (Read 38167 times)

Sidon

Re: THe Hunted -Wolf rp!- (Open and accepting)
« Reply #80 on: January 29, 2012, 07:24:01 am »
(sorry I was not active, been rather busy lately XP)

Sidon sniffed the air as well, 'Hmm, he handles himself quite well,' he thought then turned back to the female, "Rest assured, I do not wish to harm him.  Quite the opposite in fact. That pack that threatened you, they are hunting him. I am trying to find and help him. Though now that I have seen him in action I am not sure he needs any assistance."

LunaSpirit

« Reply #81 on: January 29, 2012, 09:11:27 pm »

Topaz listened to the female carefully, her brown eyes narrowing at the mention of killing the "Immortal" wolf. "That is sick..." She hissed, pausing for a second whilst choosing her next words carefully. "Why would you want eternal life anyway? And why would you kill to gain it?" She said with a rather aggressive snarl. Topaz stood their in silence, though she hated the idea of this, she could not help but want to know more. The copper coated wolf slowly made her way towards the female, until there were mere inches apart, their eyes meeting.  "Your alpha is insane," She whispered in a harsh tone; Topaz did not like the smugness this stranger held.

Offline silverdawn

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Lol!
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: January 29, 2012, 09:31:41 pm »
Elly listened in silence, his story seemed to comfort the white eyed she wolf. But it faded, those wolves were after Izah.... he needs people to help him, "O-ok I believe you... But how are we going to find and help Izah?" the she wolf questioned, "They could have him by now, or her could be long gone from here."

Th tonge of the alpha lolled out in a pant, Were could he be! I don't want to leave empty handed again. To many times me pack has questioned my rank. Unbenounced to him the alpha had been running in a large circle, his anger and blundered him from the reality of what was going on, Cera had been right. He failed again.

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: January 30, 2012, 12:48:02 am »
This is good... Izah's beating heart began to slow, the appearances of the hunting pack began to show less and less, he was getting further away at last. Still, he had to keep his guard up, one careless move and he'll be caught again.

The scent of two wolves drifted by his nostrils, and instantly he stopped. They were some paces away to the northeast of him, and he instantly recognized one of them. It was the scent of the female he met earlier, Elly, but she was with another...

Did she not escape? he thought in slight panic. No, he had to think straight. The second scent was unfamiliar and alien to him, there were no signs of blood mixed in like he normally scented from the demonic pack. Either he was someone else entirely, or a new recruit.

For a moment, Izah was struggling with himself. Last time he tried to assist the female, he had narrowly been caught himself, could he afford to take that risk again? But he couldn't just leave her to possible danger, how could he live with himself with the knowledge that an innocent life was spent because of him?

Finally with an agitated snarl (taking care to keep it silent) the silver male headed toward their direction. It didn't take long to pinpoint their location now that he had their scent, he could just see them between the trees. Keeping to the shadows, the female wasn't pinned like he had found her last time, but the male could still be planning on attacking her. Raising his muzzle slightly, he was satisfied to discover he was downwind, his scent will not betray his location. Ever so silently he stalked toward some bushes closer to the clearing, blending right behind them with a clear view of the two.

"You, badger wolf!" Izah spoke out in a clear voice, but somehow made it where it was everywhere instead of one location. It was a tactic he learned to throw off his pursuers, and it came in handy. "Who are you and what do you want with the she wolf? Are you friend or foe?"

((Hope that made sense, but basically Izah made it where his voice was all around instead of one area specifically, haha. However, since Sidon has really good senses of both smell and hearing, I don't mind him hearing where Izah is really at ^.^))
The Hobbit

"Where did you go to, if I may ask?" said Thorin to Gandolf as they rode along.
"To look ahead," said he.
"And what brought you back in the nick of time?" "Looking behind,"...

Offline Skull Kid

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: January 30, 2012, 08:35:45 pm »
Lowering her brows, she concentrated, trying to make sense of the information she was absorbing. She didn't believe it. Not one word. How could it be possible? She shook her head, amused at the wolves stories. She decided she was done for the night, it was time to find a safe place to rest.
Inhaling, she prepared to make her way down the tree. She got up onto all fours, her claws clutched the branch. Her limbs were wobbly as she tried to swivel herself around. She was unsuccessful. She lost her footing and plummeted to the forrest floor but a forked branch grasped the black wolf by her right hind. She was mere inches from the floor.
She yelped and screamed as the tree grabbed her by the leg.  Howling with pain and fright, Chase wriggled and squirmed in a bid to free herself.

Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken.

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: January 31, 2012, 01:10:45 am »
Cera didn't budge as the she-wolf approached her, noses almost touching. Moving away would imply fear, and as much as Cera's instincts screamed at her to move away, she stayed on top of the rock.
"I wouldn't kill..." She said in a cold, matter-of-factly voice, "Alpha is the one who wishes for eternal life. And why he would want this life is beyond me."

Your alpha is insane.

Cera's claws scratched the surface of the boulder she perched on, unusual fury filled her at the simple statement. She bared her teeth in a silent snarl,
"Perhaps he is. Now that you know all this, I can't trust you not to interfere." She sighed, standing up and turning to leave, "That was a mistake on my part... But if you do, you'll be hunted down just the same as Izah."

A sharp howl broke the intense moment, an ash colored canine dangled from a tree, pain and fright in her expression. Cera raised an eyebrow. A spy..? She thought suspiciously, lunging at the wolf as if to tackle it to the ground. The black and white beta stood up, and with one last glance at the auburn she-wolf, Cera darted off through the trees.
Siggie is not mine O_O
But the avvie is. So please dun steal it ;~;

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: January 31, 2012, 01:11:59 am »
Ignore tis plz. It reposted TT.TT
« Last Edit: January 31, 2012, 01:13:41 am by FusedHearts »
Siggie is not mine O_O
But the avvie is. So please dun steal it ;~;

Offline silverdawn

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Lol!
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: January 31, 2012, 01:33:41 am »
Zero walked through the snow dusted woods, hie amber eyes filled with different emotions. At the contacted of each step the snow crunched under paw; The grey male's nose twitched as a familiar scent reached his nostrils, Cera he thought but another scent mingled with hers then voices reached his ears, "Your alpha is insane." the crisp voice of a female echoed in his ears a smirk parted his maw. Zero came to the edge of a clearing to see his beta on a rock and a she wolf standing nose to nose, his brow rose with interest on what Cera would say. It wasn't a shock to the male that the she wolf thought of him so, but he waited and listened. Zero stiffed as the cries of a wolf reached his ears, he restrained himself from going over to see what is was but by the looks of it Cera was already going. "Ha.. ha, I may be insane as my beta said," Zero chuckled lowly, "I have a reason to my madness, it doesn't need to be explained." the scarred wolf quickly moved to were the black and white female had once perched herself but he stood farther off, he wanted to see how would his wolf would react... maybe he would add this wolf to the ranks as well.

Sidon

« Reply #88 on: February 01, 2012, 07:59:08 pm »
(ha, you remembered that eh? :D)

Sidon couldn't help but give a small smile, "As you can see, you have helped already."
He turned from Elly to look towards where the wolf was hiding, an eyebrow raised, "By the way, I heard you coming two minutes ago.  And you should probably take a bath.  A turkey could smell you coming from a mile off."

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: February 02, 2012, 12:43:58 am »
((;D

Going to give Silver the chance to post with Elly before I do again :p))
The Hobbit

"Where did you go to, if I may ask?" said Thorin to Gandolf as they rode along.
"To look ahead," said he.
"And what brought you back in the nick of time?" "Looking behind,"...