Author Topic: The Hunted -Wolf rp!- (Open and accepting)  (Read 38156 times)

Offline Skull Kid

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Re: The Hunted -Wolf rp!- (Open and accepting)
« Reply #100 on: February 05, 2012, 11:38:23 am »
Filling her lungs with air, she tried to slow her breathing. Chase went limp in a bid to ease the pain. Her eyes frantically searched for something to aid her as her body ever so slightly swung from the tree. Before she could get the chance to exhale, a blow to the body forced out the air, winding her. She hit the ground hard and before she could pick herself up there was no one in sight. She hesitated before setting off in the direction the strangers scent went.

<Sorry! Must have accidentally skipped a page or somethin', my baaad.>
« Last Edit: February 07, 2012, 12:11:36 am by Skull Kid »

Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken.

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: February 05, 2012, 01:37:35 pm »
((Skull, Cera tackled Chase to the ground a a post or two ago XD Just lettin ya know))
Siggie is not mine O_O
But the avvie is. So please dun steal it ;~;

Offline silverdawn

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Lol!
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: February 05, 2012, 05:49:38 pm »
Ellu stoked her head slightly as Izah talked of his eyes, Why wild his eyes change when the Alpha is around? the white eyed she wolf stayed silent for a moment more then answer," Sure but... Never mind." she shook her head would he find it rude to ask about it?

LunaSpirit

« Reply #103 on: February 05, 2012, 10:42:19 pm »
The look in the males eyes made Topaz uncomfortable; she waited there for his response in silence. None came. The female from before had returned, her eyes filled with jealousy and hatred. Topaz was unsure of what to do now, it seemed that the grey wolf didn't either, but a cold smirk grew on his jaws, causing her to narrow her brown eyes. Why would he do such a thing?

(Suckish post -.-)

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: February 05, 2012, 11:03:50 pm »
"Help me?" Izah repeated, skeptical. Eyes narrowed slightly in suspicion at the oddly furred male, very seldom did Izah have someone willing to lend him a hand. Was this some sort of trick? The silvered male glanced back and forth between the two, they already seemed to be on good terms, which somewhat eased his suspicion. Sidon didn't seem like a bad guy either, he was definitely much different than from the pack that was after him.

"My name is Izah," he finally replied. "I hope you'll forgive me for not trusting you right away, though if you really wish to help me, I'd greatly appreciate it. However, I've lingered here long enough, it's about time I leave before I'm discovered once more."
The Hobbit

"Where did you go to, if I may ask?" said Thorin to Gandolf as they rode along.
"To look ahead," said he.
"And what brought you back in the nick of time?" "Looking behind,"...

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: February 05, 2012, 11:12:00 pm »
Silence ensued. The auburn fae said nothing else, a wicked smirk had appeared on Zero's maw. Cera shuffled uneasily.
"Yes...We've met..." She said shortly, "The pack has gathered. Prepared to go back when you are." The beta awaited the alpha's response, wondering if he was going to wait for this she-wolf to answer him. She supressed aching feel in her chest, thinking, Is he really going to ask her that? They barely know each other!" Her head dropped in her usual defensive stance, No...Zero wouldn't do that...Would he? This must be a trap.

She stopped her inner musings to glance at the unknown female, asking with a tinge of suspicion, "It would help to make yourself known before agreeing with anything, wolf."
Siggie is not mine O_O
But the avvie is. So please dun steal it ;~;

Offline silverdawn

• Finest Floof
  • Lol!
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: February 05, 2012, 11:37:29 pm »
Zero's features changed, the smirk that once was on his maw had vanished as he turned back to the female, "Come with us and you'll find your answer soon enough." his voice was strangely calm. The aloha turned back to his beta a plan being put together in his head,This will be to easy. Without turned to look at the auburn she wolf he spoke, "You already know my tittle but my name is Zero, and if you don't mind me asking, what is yours?"

Sidon

« Reply #107 on: February 06, 2012, 07:13:35 pm »
Sidon nodded to the silvery male, "No apology is necessary, I understand your caution." He glanced through the trees to Izah's left, "You have confused your pursuers a fair deal, so unless their tracking skills rival my own, we should have at least a little while before they catch up.  Where do you intend to go now?"

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: February 06, 2012, 10:21:45 pm »
It was a good question, where should he go? Izah never had a specific destination, just to get as far away from those who wished for his power as possible. Always on the run and hiding, the male never thought much about where to go, for what place could someone like him go to?

"Forward," he answered simply. "Though I have slowed down the hunting pack, I rather not take the chance of letting them discover where I'm really at. Zero, their leader, is a bit mad, but he's still crafty." The dark-silvered male began taking a few steps forward, heading in the direction of the other side of the glade. Before slipping through, he paused and glanced back to Sidon. "As I've said before, I'd greatly appreciate your help. Your skills seem impressive, so having you along may be a great asset. However, it'll only be fair to warn you if you slow me down or leave tracks behind to reveal our location (intentional or not) I will leave you behind."

Izah's eyes then shifted over to Elly. "And what about you?" he asked. "Where do you intend to go now?"
The Hobbit

"Where did you go to, if I may ask?" said Thorin to Gandolf as they rode along.
"To look ahead," said he.
"And what brought you back in the nick of time?" "Looking behind,"...

Offline silverdawn

• Finest Floof
  • Lol!
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: February 07, 2012, 02:01:31 am »
Elly smiled slightly as Izah relaxed slightly, it was good that he was more trusting. The silver wolf's question shock Elly, she really didn't know we're she was going to go. The white eyed she wolf stayed silent for a second," P-perhaps I can come you all." she questioned, her eyes pleading.