Author Topic: The Hunted -Wolf rp!- (Open and accepting)  (Read 38198 times)

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
    • View Profile
Re: The Hunted -Wolf rp!- (Open and accepting)
« Reply #120 on: February 11, 2012, 11:58:27 pm »
((Waiting on Sidon :3))
The Hobbit

"Where did you go to, if I may ask?" said Thorin to Gandolf as they rode along.
"To look ahead," said he.
"And what brought you back in the nick of time?" "Looking behind,"...

Offline Skull Kid

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: February 12, 2012, 03:14:17 pm »
Chase slowed her sprint to a trot then gradually slowly began to stop as she neared a lone male, her attention was then averted to a moving pack of wolves not far from the male. She craned her head and watched, trying to muse over what was going on. She could sense tension in the air so stayed low and well back to examine the other canines. She was a nervous dog and didn't do too well with words resulting in her putting her foot, or paw, in this case, in her mouth the majority of the time.

Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken.

Offline silverdawn

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Lol!
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: February 12, 2012, 04:29:04 pm »
Zero continued to pad along, he felt eyes raking across his pelt. At fist the male thought it was one of the pack members but he saw that they had turned away from him and were disappearing into the distance. The alpha took a deep breath, the scent of his pack and frost entered his nostril, he was up wind of whatever or whoever was watching him. He haulted and looked about him, he's growl rumbled deep in his chest. Zero's eyes flashed in the night and he looked about, his normal amber eyes were now a mixture of green and yellow; he looked for the exact same. The scarred male spoted the eyes shine of another wolf behind some shrubbery, Zero speed towards the wolf a snarl plastered on his face, he launched into the air awaiting the body of another wolf under him.

Offline Skull Kid

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: February 12, 2012, 07:43:41 pm »
The coal coloured wolfs heart jolted, her orbs widened and her ears flattened against her dome as she watched the seemingly aggressive male bound towards and then leap at her. Before she knew it the small female felt paws slam into the front of her chest which threw her backwards resulting in her being pinned to the ground. Her body nervously shivered and her tail was firmly tucked between her hinds. She was hunched up but did not try to struggle, there was no point, he was stronger. She didn't know what to say, even if she did the words would only lodge in her throat. She withdrew eye contact with the stranger, turned her head slightly left and held her chin against her chest.

LunaSpirit

« Reply #124 on: February 13, 2012, 01:10:49 am »
(Oops! I forgot Cera had not introduced herself! Flaul)

After a few moments of backing away from the pack shyly, Topaz decided that such an act would cause the others to view her as weak. So the autumn coated female lifted her head and proudly began to sprint towards the front of the pack with strange female. The fact that she was much faster and had better stamina that herself made Topaz swarm with jealousy but was glad when the beta female slowed her pace. Though Topaz was neither strong or quick, she was still great in battle, this was most likely due to her intelligence and quick thinking which often won her the fight.

"Well Cera, I don't seek eternal life nor do I want to lead this pack or to be coupled with your precious alpha," She snarled lightly, trying her best to keep her tone as calm as she could but was beginning to fail rather badly. Topaz knew she lieing, but she would not give in to someone like Cera, she was competition, and she was good competition too. "But you seem to have your eye on Zero...Don't you?" She asked, a snigger of laughter followed her words.

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: February 13, 2012, 01:32:06 am »
Cera leered at Topaz, her ears flicking in annoyance. The pack had reached the densite and they were now settling down for the night. The beta glanced back to see if Zero was in earshot, but she couldn't see him anywhere.The she-wolf turned back to Topaz,
"On Zero?" She asked incredulously, "Was it that obvious..." The last four words were barely audible, and she caught herself saying them and scolded herself inwardly. She can't know that!
"Of course not. I'm his beta, nothing more. Nothing less." Cera said firmly, shaking away the hurt that was brought after saying that. She turned her attention to the pack that was retreating into their dens.
"Lets get you a den to settle in... I'll let Zero no where you are when he gets back..." She said, bitterness slipping into her tone but not much. Cera padded to a empty rock den and sat in front of it.
"You can stay in here if you like." Her silver eyes stared absentmindedly off into the trees, as if searching for the alpha.
Siggie is not mine O_O
But the avvie is. So please dun steal it ;~;

Offline silverdawn

• Finest Floof
  • Lol!
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: February 13, 2012, 01:37:41 am »
Zero growled with satisfaction as his paws met the body of the other wolf, his amber eyes gleamed withe the urge to kill, he hadn't gotten Izah but this would be an easy kill for him and it was satisfy his longing to kill. "You're noting but a weak  dog!" he chuckled out loud, "I thought you were at least put up some kind of fight!" Zero wrapped his jaws around the neck of the she wolf, his teeth only pricking her skin. This wouldn't satisfy Zero, the she wolf wasn't even putting up a fight! A low growl rumbled in his throat as he toasted the smaller canine to the side like a peace of trash, "Why don't you even try to fight back? Not even a beg for mercy?" he growled stalking up to the female.

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: February 13, 2012, 02:22:43 am »
((This is probably the most dramatic rp Ive ever been in. What with the two she wolves fighting over Zero XD Just wanted to say that. Im lovin this >:3))
Siggie is not mine O_O
But the avvie is. So please dun steal it ;~;

Offline silverdawn

• Finest Floof
  • Lol!
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: February 13, 2012, 02:40:17 am »
(Zero: Heh Heh me too. -mischievous smirk-) ( and the same for me lol)

Offline Skull Kid

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: February 13, 2012, 11:02:27 am »
The she-wolf flinched as she was shunted aside. She rolled onto her side facing the large male but sill gave no eye contact. She paused for a moment, contemplating whether or not to get up. He clearly wasn't a friendly chap.
"I-I'm sorry ... " she stammered, her voice was soft and very quiet. She took a gulp as she slowly and awkwardly shuffled onto her haunches. She kept her head low and stared at her paws. She flicked her bushy tail so it curled around the thigh of her leg and she looked up at him. "I'm not a violent dog." she barked at him, slight remorse in her tone. "You can't go around just lookin' for pointless fights all the time ya know!" Chase lectured. She narrowed her eyes as they met the males amber orbs. Chase was young, naive and didn't comprehend how deadly the situation actually was that she was in. She lowered her brow and got onto all fours, "Now, good day, sir." she declared in a very condescending tone before proceeding past the stranger.