Author Topic: The Hunted -Wolf rp!- (Open and accepting)  (Read 37767 times)

Offline silverdawn

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Lol!
    • View Profile
Re: The Hunted -Wolf rp!- (Open and accepting)
« Reply #260 on: March 27, 2012, 08:48:06 pm »
Elly opened her mouth to protest, she wanted to do something to help; she was the reason that Izah was so close. If it wasn't for her, Izah wanted have had such a close call and had been long gone by now. THe white eyed female hadn't noticed that he had stopped at the entrance of the den, the sound of his voice scared her. Elly jumped to her feet and looked up at Izah with wide eyes, "Oh Okay.." the female sat down hot with embarrassment. THe silvery wolf glanced over at Chase then moved to the back of the cave to rest. (Zero's just in his den resting, so I'm not going to post him.)

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: March 28, 2012, 12:07:35 am »
((I kind of liked Light... And his potato chips. ))

Cera's eyes burned into the ground as they reached the camp, and for a moment she just stood there at the entrance, thinking. Her gaze turned grudgingly to Serpe,
"I can't believe I'm saying this..." She mumbled bitterly, "But.." Cera sighed and turned away, talking the midnight furred wolf with her back to his face. "Take the fighter's out for a drill. Maybe even send out a few trackers."

Serpe's head tilted, usually the beta didn't act so...Dramatic. Or emotional. Crimson eyes blinked as he realized that she was actually giving him permission to do something useful. Something was definitely wrong. But he wasn't going to waste this, it was his time to shine! A wider grin was on his maw now,
"Alright, I promise not to burn the forest down this time!" He beamed, watching her slink away.
"Idiot...I need some sleep..." Serpe turned away, oblivious to her statement, to face Topaz.
"Hey, you should come with us! Give you somethin' to do I guess." He offered, already starting to pad to the fighter's den. Wait until the general hears this!

((Ehm... 'General' would be the head fighter xD))
Siggie is not mine O_O
But the avvie is. So please dun steal it ;~;

LunaSpirit

« Reply #262 on: March 28, 2012, 08:36:31 pm »
(I'LL TAKE A POTATO CHIP...AND EAT IT! O.O And Katsa, your a L traitor!)

Topaz turned at the sound of a familiar voice, not Cera's, but someone else who she knew and some what trusted. Her pupils enlarged with interest as she listened to the male's offer. Sounds amusing...Might add a flash of colour to my dull life... "I would love to!" The auburn fae replied with a small silky smile, her dark eyes still rather large. "Just give me a moment, There's something I have to do...I'll meet you at the fighters den okay?"

The fae then popped her head around the corner of the cave to find Zero resting quietly, for a second or two she just watched him, laid there, his expression somewhat peaceful. "Zero?..." Topaz whispered quietly, hoping his was not asleep or near to falling. "I came to apologiese for being so rude to Cera, though your not the one I should be apologizing to I know...But I know its not my place to insult someone with such status, I should respect her allot more than I do" She explained, her tone low and slow, as though she was trying to force the words into the alpha's brain.

The funny thing was, that Topaz was lieing. She held little respect for Cera now, knowing that the two of them were fighting for dominance and Zero. Infact she was jealous of the Beta female, and some what loathed to be her. The autumn coated fae was simply saying these things in attempt to win over Zero.

Offline silverdawn

• Finest Floof
  • Lol!
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: March 28, 2012, 09:04:44 pm »
Amber eyes slowly open as Zero awoke to the sound of his voice being called. The alpha looked over at Topaz with a calm eyes, "It's good that you see the wrong in you actions, but as you stated I'm not the one you should be saying this to. Cera is the one who deserves the apology." Zero closed his eyes not slipping back into slumber but waited for Topaz to speak once more.

Offline Skull Kid

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: March 30, 2012, 12:25:37 pm »
Sorry guys I have to drop out of this RP for the time being. Too much stuff is happening in my life right now and I really don't have the time to keep up with you guys. Maybe when things get sorted I'll re-apply with a new wolf but for now Chase can be killed off or something? Again, sorry! :/ ))

Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken.

Offline silverdawn

• Finest Floof
  • Lol!
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: March 30, 2012, 07:10:43 pm »
Its fine real life comes before this, I hope things get better for you!)

LunaSpirit

« Reply #266 on: March 30, 2012, 07:54:19 pm »
((Waiting for Fused...Should I be waiting for Fused or just posting?)

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: March 30, 2012, 08:38:17 pm »
((@Skull: Good luck Skull! I won't have her killed or anything, we can just say she decided to go her own way :3))

Izah watched as Chase began walking away, off into the woods in a different direction from both them and the enemy pack. When she was out of sight he decided it was time to catch some food. "I'll be right back, wait here," he said to Elly, and then was off.

Even now the snow continued to fall. It became a little heavier but it didn't bother him, there was nothing that would make him regret the snow fall... except perhaps it made it harder to find food. Still, he simply continued on, searching and looking. The dark silvered wolf wondered around a bit until he caught an ever so faint scent of rabbits. A burrow was nearby. Usually he would wait until the rabbits showed themselves, but he couldn't linger out here any longer, so off he went to digging into the snow. After some time the rabbits couldn't contain themselves any longer, they dashed away from their location at his scent and approaching figure. One had gotten close enough for an easy kill, but the others proved to be more difficult. A chase was held and Izah went after one of the slower looking bunnies, trying to keep up while trying to avoid hitting anything. Finally, with a pounce, he brought the rabbit down.

Returning to the burrow location, he scooped up the first rabbit he killed and carried his prizes back toward the den.

((Psh, not the best hunting post you heard but it got the job done xD
I only wanted to breeze through that to be honest lol))
The Hobbit

"Where did you go to, if I may ask?" said Thorin to Gandolf as they rode along.
"To look ahead," said he.
"And what brought you back in the nick of time?" "Looking behind,"...

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: March 31, 2012, 02:23:11 am »
((Sorry for dying the past few days... I went on an overnight three day trip into the wilderness >:3))

Cera lowered her self down onto her side so as to not graze her paw on the rock of the den. The beta rested her head on the cool ground, her muzzle pointed downward more toward her chest, almost protectively. Her eyes flicked shut and she drifted in and out of consciousness, and even if she wasn't entirely asleep if anyone tried to wake her up...

You'd never see the end of it...

Serpe nodded at Topaz, only briefly wondering where the loner was off to before he returned to the fighter's den. Pleased to see that the general was fast asleep, the midnight furred male gestured for the wolves to step outside. After explaining that he was 'in charge' of them until Cera was up and running, he paced around, waiting for the auburn she-wolf to appear again.

((Fail. AND Bye Skull!))
Siggie is not mine O_O
But the avvie is. So please dun steal it ;~;

Offline Jackalfur

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • stay frosty
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: March 31, 2012, 02:27:39 am »
(I'm so sorry I haven't posted on here in the past week or two. Dx I don't really have any ideas for Eternity right now... I'll try to post when my brain revives... And I hope you feel better, Skull! I've been having some personal problems too, so I know how you feel.)

ヌ - ド ル