Author Topic: The Land Of Foxes~ Recuting!  (Read 3812 times)

Offline Wolf}

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Trust No One. If you want your secrets Safe.
    • View Profile
The Land Of Foxes~ Recuting!
« on: January 11, 2012, 05:17:55 am »
Welcome!
To the Island Of Foxes!
Here you can be any type of fox breed there is.But please make sure it's atleast a known fox breed or else I'll go crazy.
Now to join this group you MUST look realistic so that means no wings on your foxes! But you may be any type of prey creature or bird.You Must Read The Rules And Fill Out The Appication!

PLOT: There was once two fox tribes the foxes of Maska (meaning strong) and _______ (we still need anouther fox tribe.) But everything changed when one of the fox leaders wanted to move across the great river (It's a small siver so dont say "that's not a big river!) The other fox leader disagreeed. Soon war broke out apon the two tribes. So they split up. Now each one tries for peace in their two lands.

RULES:
1. No offensive words that you would want the kits to hear! (other regulary words like Shut-up may be used but not a lot!)
2. No being mean to other players! (unless you both have agreed and it's in Rp)
3. NO power playing and or god mobing! (this may result in kick and banned from the map Or banned from the map for2 weeks or more!)
4. Leader of the tribes word is law!
5. Respect other players!
6. Mating MUST be done in whisper with your mate.
7. If you plan to kill someone make sure they agree first!
8. Listen to the Rules!
(If there are any other important rules i need to add please tell me in your post)

RANKS:
Lead female: Leader of the tribe, and mates with the Lead Male.
Lead Male: Same job as the lead Female
Lead Warrior: The best of the warriors and can make decisons if needed when in battle.
Warrior: Same as lead warrior only they listen to the lead warrior's commands unles told other wise by the Tyto or Tytoess.
Lead Hunter: The best of the hunters and leads the hunters where to hunt.
Hunter: The hunters of the tribe without the tribe would probaly starve.
Trainee/Apprentice: The kits that have grown to big to be called kits and now train for what rank they want. Trainees are of the age from 6 months-1 year
Kit: The youngest members in the tribe. Kit is the same as a baby fox. Kits are from the age of 1-6 months
Elders: The oldest members of the group. Elders are of the age 20-30 years
Nanny/Kit-Sitter: The baby sitter they stay at the camp when the kits parents are away.
Low: The lowest rank in the tribe.
Rogue: a fox or kit without a tribe. but they may join later in the Rp if they chosse.
( If there are any other important ranks i should put up here let me know in you application.)

CERIMONIES/TRADDIONS:
New Birth: when a female in the tribe is going to give birth or has given brith. The new mother may pick who to come to the cerimonie. the tyto and tytoess must attend (please ask the leaders if you can have kits.)

Marriage/New Day: When two foxes wish to become mates for their lives they tell the tyto and tytoess they wish to mate the go to a peace full spot in their territory. The tytoess shall hold the wedding, when she bows her head the new couple rubs nosies (you don't have to) and goes to a private spot and mates (YOU DO NOT HAVE TO SAY WHAT YOU DO BUT YOU MUST DO IT IN WHISPER WITH YOUR MATE!)

Trainee Rank-up: When a trainee is told by their teacher they have completed their training th tyto and tytoess will take the tribe to a peaceful spot and let the trainee show what they have learned (you do not have to do this if you dont want to). Then the trainee must and do what they trained for for one night. (if you train for Warrior you will figt a trained warrior and it will not be a realfight)

WELL WE ARE DONE WITH THAT IF YOU HAVE READ THIS ALL PUT "Foxes of the Lands"

Application:
Name:
UserName:
Breed/Species:
Desired Rank:
Apperance/Picture: (of your char)
Other: (anything else i need to know)

HAVE FUN!! TELL YOUR FRIENDS!!
(if you want to be the other tribes leader please say so in your application)

MAP---> WEBSITE LINK: http:/the-land-of-foxes.wetpaint.com

« Last Edit: January 11, 2012, 09:50:42 pm by Wolf »

"I Believe I can Fly!"

Offline Wolf}

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
Re: The Land Of Foxes~ Recuting!
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2012, 05:25:43 am »
Here is mine
Name:Amy
UserName:Wolf}
Breed/Species:Red fox
Personality: Amy is a kind, loving, Sweet fox. She is never tricky or mean but only if she has to.she is one of the nicest foxes you'll ever meet, She is caring for all life and is kind to others.
Desired Rank: Lead Female
Apperance/Picture: Amy is a light red red fox she has a white under belly and black markings and her eyes are bright blue and her tail tip is black.
Other: She doesn't like war so she wants to end this one.

And i made the rules so i accept my-self :)

« Last Edit: January 11, 2012, 11:01:46 pm by Wolf »

"I Believe I can Fly!"

Offline DeathHowl

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2012, 06:52:28 pm »
Um Wolf.... I didnt give you permission to use the leader's names. Tyto and Tytoess are my lead rank names alone in my RP. Im very sorry. Practically you used another one of my rank names such as Pike. That is my lowest rank name in my RP alone. And you used one of my traditions names like Loss of a great one. You need to come up with different names for those other names. Its kind of copying my idea. Please dont take this the wrong way.  :-\
« Last Edit: January 11, 2012, 06:57:22 pm by kierra »

Offline Wolf}

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2012, 09:37:48 pm »
Oh they arn't real im sorry i didn't realize that i thought they were ill change them right away sorry

"I Believe I can Fly!"

Offline DeathHowl

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2012, 01:18:04 am »
Its ok.   :)

Offline Wolf}

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2012, 02:01:23 am »
Ok good i changed everything that had yours

"I Believe I can Fly!"

DingoTech

« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2012, 03:07:06 am »
Application:
Name: akuji
UserName:Dingotech
Breed/Species:Grey Foxs
Personality: A Quite Fox, he is often by himself. Akuji is a great stalker and tracker. He enjoys Others who talk Due to the fact  that he is so quite. His favorite Food is fish and loves tall grass.
Desired Rank:Hunter/Tacker
Apperance/Picture: -None yet-
Other:Dislikes mouses and humans

Offline Wolf}

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2012, 03:08:45 am »
Application:
Name: akuji
UserName:Dingotech
Breed/Species:Grey Foxs
Personality: A Quite Fox, he is often by himself. Akuji is a great stalker and tracker. He enjoys Others who talk Due to the fact  that he is so quite. His favorite Food is fish and loves tall grass.
Desired Rank:Hunter/Tacker
Apperance/Picture: -None yet-
Other:Dislikes mouses and humans

Accepted! :D

"I Believe I can Fly!"

Offline plugnickel

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Hai there!! CAKE or DEATH! Or a Hug *^-^*
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2012, 05:31:09 am »
ill join! :D
 Application:
Name:Amari
Username:plugnickel
Breed/Species:Grey fox/Silver fox
Personality:Can be stubborn sometimes,But is kind and gentle.She can get very "fighty" if you get her mad.She WILL wound you if you get her mad enough.She is also very sweet.Her faveorite food is strawberry's.
Desired rank:Hunter
Appearance/Picture:Grey,or silver colored/like fur.White underbelly and a scar over her right eye.She is blind on that eye(right eye).
Other:Dislikes humans,dogs(not wolves),and mushroom's.
I have a question:Do we RP on here or the game?because the link does-not work.
<table style="width: 320px; border: 1px solid gray; font: normal 12px sans-serif; background-color: white;"><tr><td colspan="2" style="background: white;

Offline Wolf}

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2012, 03:01:23 pm »
ill join! :D
 Application:
Name:Amari
Username:plugnickel
Breed/Species:Grey fox/Silver fox
Personality:Can be stubborn sometimes,But is kind and gentle.She can get very "fighty" if you get her mad.She WILL wound you if you get her mad enough.She is also very sweet.Her faveorite food is strawberry's.
Desired rank:Hunter
Appearance/Picture:Grey,or silver colored/like fur.White underbelly and a scar over her right eye.She is blind on that eye(right eye).
Other:Dislikes humans,dogs(not wolves),and mushroom's.
I have a question:Do we RP on here or the game?because the link does-not work.

Lilly- We do Rp in a map and to get to the website you have to copy it it's not a link but your accepted!

"I Believe I can Fly!"