Author Topic: Ideas, ideas and Some more ideas  (Read 11525 times)

Offline Ramine

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
    • View Profile
    • Ramine on DeviantART
Re: Ideas, ideas and Some more ideas
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2012, 06:46:00 pm »
I was waiting for this thread c: I see you finally did it. xD These are all GREAT ideas, and I really hope some of these will be implemented in the future. FH is already a great game, but it would be pretteh amazingz if some (or all) of these things were stuck in dere. And not just thrown in... but actually had thought put into them. :l Another thing would be some new maps, nu? Well detailed and creative maps like the ones in your map pack. Replace Ascension Island with another version of Advance, even. No flying allowed. c; LOL.

^ That there xD

Signature by Delay. <3

Offline wolffox

• COOL MOM
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 188
  • icon by T0XIIIC, sig by Bawfle <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2012, 06:47:00 pm »
Lol Ramine. xD I really like the idea of the ingame clock too... geez, it'd be great. Now we just have to bug Kov some more.
...HAHAHA -shot offline-

Offline Ramine

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
    • View Profile
    • Ramine on DeviantART
« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2012, 06:50:01 pm »
I'm just awesome like that.

But yeah, the cl0ck would be a great addition. Maybe too much but I think it should be added behind the user/character name in the chat? Just a thought. xD

Signature by Delay. <3

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2012, 09:32:56 pm »
Only problem I see with this is making things slightly more confusing.

The in game time we walk about here would be a "FH" time and not an real life time anywhere in which chats that do have time after messages like the one suggested usually goes by, some user might write something one time, and another write something just slightly after and all the sudden it's 20 minutes after even though there was just 1 minute real time that passed by.

If there was a clock shown at all time unless disabled, it wouldn't bring the same "oddness" since everyone would have the actual clock in the corner, the icon displaying where on the day but also the actual day/night cycle inside of the game.

Having a time stamp in the chat would also loose it's own point slightly cause
A. It wouldn't be showing the actual ingame time anywhere and you had to write in the chat to see what the game time is.
B. We wouldn't even be able to use for easier moderation of the game like real time chats using this can, cause it doesn't even show the "actual" time.

That chatbox is kinda flooded as it is right now if you'd ask me as well.
Former community manager of FeralHeart

Offline Dunstan26

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 45
  • Insanity is my middle name.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 14, 2012, 05:59:02 pm »
I luffs deez ideas Red.. dis some awshum stuff xD all the ideas can really improve fh if added :3
Obsessed With A Creature

Offline catwarrior

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Kitkatcrunchness
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2012, 04:11:26 pm »
Nice ideas Red! I was noticing most other members are complaining about sitting and all that anatomy stuff. At first I thought they were being fussy, but now i'm starting to agree: the sitting of the characters looks weird.
:3 ~I'm baaaaaaaaaack!~

Opaldragon

« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2012, 10:00:07 pm »
These ideas are awesome.

Offline Raoran

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Don't forget about taking care of yourself. Love u
    • Raoran
    • Flyingtoyoublue
    • Shira_Wolf
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2012, 10:43:04 am »
What about if someone is offline but still in-game? The character could be transparent like a ghost and maybe you could add a sentence above the character saying why you're gone. Lol.

Not a must, but a neat idea. :)
« Last Edit: January 17, 2012, 10:45:16 am by Rao »

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2012, 07:09:52 am »
Thanks for the replies guys. The more that are aware of these things the better really. I also added a new one on the bottom of the list.

About the ghost thing I've always been very anti against AFK  notices for characters what so ever. This is because I myself has to leave the game once every so often to check up on things here and there. Sometimes I even need to be away. Knowing that I'd constantly would go into an afk mode isn't really what I'd want. Nor would I be forced to check on the game knowing that this changing into AFK state would take place.

Even though I can understand how this would be a welcomed idea for some, it wouldn't be for others.
Former community manager of FeralHeart

Offline catwarrior

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Kitkatcrunchness
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2012, 01:01:07 am »

About the ghost thing I've always been very anti against AFK  notices for characters what so ever. This is because I myself has to leave the game once every so often to check up on things here and there. Sometimes I even need to be away. Knowing that I'd constantly would go into an afk mode isn't really what I'd want. Nor would I be forced to check on the game knowing that this changing into AFK state would take place.

Even though I can understand how this would be a welcomed idea for some, it wouldn't be for others.

Red. You've got a point, cause some who say: AFK in Bonfire, uh oh for you...And the AFK letting-you-know thing won't help either. Not bashing your idea, just making a point.
:3 ~I'm baaaaaaaaaack!~