Author Topic: Hello. I'm new.  (Read 870 times)

Dustie

Hello. I'm new.
« on: January 13, 2012, 05:57:44 am »
What do I do? I've made two animals, and ran aimlessly... I'm confused, how do I play?

Offline Ramine

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
    • View Profile
    • Ramine on DeviantART
Re: Hello. I'm new.
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2012, 11:32:27 am »
Welcome to FeralHeart, Dustie. I hope you have a good time here. ^^

There is really nothing more to do than explore. The basic controls are W ,S , A, D these are all to run. You can also use Q to keep running, with out holding down the W button. c:

Use esc to quit or go to options, when you choose the second you can go to the tab 'controls' and check out the rest. ^^

At the bottom of the screen you'll see small pictures, if you click them, you will open more windows where you can choose emotes, actions, etc.

Signature by Delay. <3

Offline Dunstan26

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 45
  • Insanity is my middle name.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2012, 10:27:27 pm »
Welcome to fh! Those are all the controls basically and another fun thing to do in the game its join roleplays. Hope ypi have a good time here :3
Obsessed With A Creature

Offline Dubstep.Freak

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: -2
  • Letz.See.How.Much.Negative.Karma.I.Get!!
    • View Profile
    • Cafe of Paradise
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2012, 10:39:00 pm »
Aye, welcome!! The main point in this game is to Roleplay. :] If you dunno how to do that, tiz quiet simple. ^^ Just google it ;P

It's simply typing a story in a way, except "live". If that makes ANY sence at all..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You: The female trotted along the soft grass as the wind blew. "Sure is.. rather windy out today.."

Player 2: *Responce*: She nodded in agreement. "Aye.. It's kicking up all the sand." She shook her soft pelt.

^ Examples :]

Welcome, and have fun!! You'll get the hang of etz..!!~ <3 <3 ^^

~Freak.Accident/Dubstep.Freak
..?'?????????????..

Dustie

« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2012, 12:10:11 am »
Ty!  ;D

I'm pretty good at Rp'ing. :D

[spoiler]
 Feather slipped gracefully under various ferns and shrubs before arriving safely at the river: her desired destination. She shook out a few leaves that had tangled in her pelt during her journey, then took a seat in the reeds and waited for the newcomer to arrive. The white wolf still wasn't sure what to think of this new pack member just yet.
[/spoiler]