Author Topic: Wolves of Stone Fang Valley *Open and Accepting!*  (Read 12436 times)

Avanna

Re: Wolves of Stone Fang Valley *Open and Accepting!*
« Reply #30 on: January 23, 2012, 02:41:26 pm »
This is awesome! More wolves =)

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #31 on: January 28, 2012, 10:55:15 am »
  Awesome Meemo! Just a suggestion, if you would lighten the black just a little? I find it just makes wolves look nicer, you don't have to though, you're accepted.

On ANOTHER note, from no on all characters will be required to place SFV after their characters name XD I have created the group ingame, and when the server comes back on I will be waiting for your requests to join unless I see, in which case I will send you a invite!

I will also send out the map as soon as I can through PM, unless you guys think it would be easier to just place it on teh first post? I just don't want to have just anyone come jumping onto the map.

Characters will be placed on the first page as soon as I can XD

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Offline Zaroque

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 388
    • zaroqueart
    • View Profile
    • Zaroque's dA.
« Reply #32 on: January 28, 2012, 11:44:26 am »
Name: Baroque

Rank: I'm not picky, babe. Any rank that needs filling up.

Appearance: Hurrr. ~ I believe FH to up and running is the best way for me to show him. I can't really remember his design at the moment.

Personality: Baroque is skilled in may ways, he loves to take a stroll by the seaside and look for shells and other things, what he loves to do is go out and be by himself, so he is not the social type. However, he bonds quickly and you'll find it that he is rather good at making friends though he does not have many (He doesn't really need 'em). His daughter Zaroque is his pride and joy, so he is always looking out for her, you'll find him whimpering by the coast if he doesn't see her in a while.

History: Baroque didn't have a very interesting life, though he was fortunate. There was little drama in the pack that he previously was born into. They had strange ways, like when hunting, they would make a large circle around the whole herd and pick a fawn or a lame deer. When he was around two, he left the comfort of his home to start his own pack, after meeting the lovely Zara (Zaroques mother and Baroque's mate) he created a large pack of 15 strong wolves. Unfortunately, a rumour started spreading through the main packs that there was a disease spreading across the whole of the plains, infecting the small packs and killing them off. This is what happened to his and Zaras, only a few survived to tell the tale. The ones left were him, Zara and 2 other pack members. He told them to go off and find themselves a healthier pack for they were no longer a family.

Roleplay Sample: Oh heck. I am terrible at these. Sorry for complete and utter failure. >>

Baroque slowly padded along to a stream, it was small and the trail was thin, just a small trickle of water went down on the velvety green grass and downwards to the small pebbles until it reached the fast flowing river. The sound was like beating drums in his ears. Baroque turned around and walked along the small stream until he came to the coast. It was lined with soft sand and the water was crystal clear, the sea was calmer at this time of day. ''Few.'' He shook his head from the sound of the river just behind him and ran towards the water. (I can do better, but its the morning. cx)

Extra: Nuuuur.
~ Z A R O Q U E ~
jaaaeeger
Art || DoE

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #33 on: January 28, 2012, 12:48:01 pm »
 Sounds great Zaroque! And yeah, the server being down does make joing packs harder when it comes to images XDDDD The history is interesting too, and I like the roleplay sample. No drama, no fuss, and shows good skill with RP XD Semi accepted, a image has to be shown first, due to the pack having certain markings for each rank, and you have to stick with markings for an apprentice at first, just to make sure your active before we give you full rights to the markings, but I don't think that would be an issue XD.

@Everyone: A lot of people joining seem to think I meant your at apprentice rank when you first join, then you move up to your wanted rank, and that is absolutely not it XD That is with the markings only XD You have to use apprentice MARKINGS until you are deemed active within the RP and can move on to a full roles markings XD So we have only apprentices XD

@Meemo: That also reminds me, if you can't be Beta, what position DO you want?

Offline Zaroque

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 388
    • zaroqueart
    • View Profile
    • Zaroque's dA.
« Reply #34 on: January 28, 2012, 03:02:26 pm »
Not an issue at all m'dall. I'll get a screenie on Monday for ye'.
~ Z A R O Q U E ~
jaaaeeger
Art || DoE

Offline zakari101

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: -9
  • the strangest thing........
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 28, 2012, 03:31:06 pm »
Name: Johnny (you can call him Nny for short)
Appearance:*i will have a picture up once FH is running again* has Blach top fur with grey underfur his tail tip is almost black but has a tint of red. he has eyes that are the color of ice. his marking color is grey
Personality: smiles from time to time, is almost emotionless, doesnt like to be touched, doesnt talk very often, is a little insane, and also blurts random things out because of his head voices
History: doesnt know anything about his history, is still trying to find out about it.

RP sample: Johnny was walking around trying to find something to do, until he heard a rustleing in the bushes. Johnny went to go check out the noise, and saw a little cotton tail, he knew it was a rabbit. Nny then lowerd himself to the ground getting ready to attack the rabbit but, he steped on a twig. The rabbit flinched up and Johnny just went  in straight at it. The rabbit was smart enough and kicked him in the eye, and then jumped off his face. Johnny then muttered "stupid rabbits...." and continued to walk.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2012, 03:38:18 pm by zakari »
The thought of being lost, The thought of being broken, The thought of being let down.It lingers in everyones mind, In everyones soul, In everyones heart.The thought of turning into a monster is a little to  late for some of us. Since some of us are already too far gone.

Offline wolfgrrl13

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
    • View Profile
    • Roleplay Land
« Reply #36 on: January 28, 2012, 11:41:08 pm »
Name: TIS-SEE-WOO-NA-TIS  Lol jk, it's Bly.
Appearance: -will put up pic when servers are back up-  ((Is that ok?))
Personality: Bly is a young, energetic wolf.  She is nice, caring, and will do anything to help others.  She is very social, but a better independent hunter.  She is a natural at hunting and is known to go days without food just to let others eat.
History: Bly had a pretty much normal life.  For a loner.  She was born to a lone female, Akani, and when she was born, she had learned that her father was killed by a lynx mother while out hunting.  Because of that, the starvation period began.  Bly was the only to survive in the litter.  Her mother was out hunting, and found the lynx mother's den, which contained six kittens.  Akani found that the lynx mother was gone, so she made quick work of the kittens and brought one back to Bly.  When the mother lynx found out, she tracked Akani back to the den and fought, but Akani protected Bly and killed the lynx.  1/12 years later, Akani was found by indians and taken away, leaving Bly without a family.
Roleplay Sample: -The she-wolf poked her muzzle up into the crisp air.  The scent of a hare flowed into her nose, and she dropped instantly.  The slight rustle of leaves sounded.  A quarter of the sun just above the horizon, and the orange eye of the hare was visible through the bare bush.  The she-wolf stalked forward inch by inch until the whole figure was seen.  Bly tensed her muscles and powerful haunches launched herself off the ground, over the bush and onto the escaping rabbit.  With a sharp bite to the neck, the squeal of the rabbit echoed.  Bly tore into the fresh flesh and howled with delight.-
Extra:  Hope this is ok, if not, tell me and I'll change it up a bit.

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #37 on: January 29, 2012, 01:43:26 am »
It's quite okay XD I'll just have to wait for teh server to go back up so you can put an image in before I fully accept you XD

Offline wolfgrrl13

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
    • View Profile
    • Roleplay Land
« Reply #38 on: January 29, 2012, 02:49:32 am »
Alrighty.  I'm thinking about her being either brown, grey, or white, white underbelly and not sure about the markings yet.  I'll just have to see.(:

Offline Kula

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Chickenmanfunnypants
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 29, 2012, 08:20:35 am »
THankchu so much :3 Yeah, I've been meaning to tone down the black. >D umm..as for ranks Im thinking.. Guardian/Head of.. Not exactly sure of what it consists of however :P
« Last Edit: January 29, 2012, 08:23:14 am by .::Meemo::. »