Author Topic:  (Read 35076 times)

Hydraulis

Hi, I'd like to join! :D
Name: Kinks
Pack: Bulu - And if it's okay, I'd rather JOIN the Bulus from finding my way through the city rather than be pre-existing in the pack.
Species: Er.. well, she WAS a wolf... I guess she could be classified as an unstable/failed experient. Let me take this time to explain, since there doesn't seem to be a history section.. she was captured to be tested on, and the experiment was the test the effects of a hazardous, parasitic, reptile-like creature that melds with its host and slowly takes over the body. However, upon being tested on a larger animal, it was found that the effects slowed to a stop after a while but were not reversible.
Personality: Mostly, Kinks has a quiet, drawn-back disposition. She tries to be very kind to even strangers, and enjoys helping others. She tends to keep her own problems and feelings to herself. Unfortunately, the parasite, in its joruney through her body, managed to reach a small fraction of her brain before it stopped, which causes Kinks to suddenly erupt in a psychotic rage or become savage. In this blind fury she may hurt others or herself, as the parasite is in control and not her own self, but the episodes are short and can be anywhere from a minute to five.
Abilities & Weaknesses: Kinks, having two extra mouths with teeth, can do extra damage when fighting, but it can still be awkward and she may not take advantage of them all the time. Her corrupted eye sees heat rather than color and light, like a snake. This can aid in dark areas, but again, she does not often use it to her advantage. The eyes on her tail do not communicate with her brain, and thusly she cannot see out of them. She is weak in that she can have rage-attacks at unpredictable times, and although she is dangerous in this state she is also weak. Not being in control of herself means she can easily manipulated. She has a deep fear of humans, as well as cages/lab instruments.
Picture:
Preset Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?k06bgkr5u6azpxv
RP Example: As she struggled to force the heavy, broken-down door open, Kinks was met with bright sunlight. For ages she had lain in the dingy laboratory room, and she squinted to see beyond the blinding whiteness. Her eyes slowly adjusted to her new surroundings, revealing masses of buildings, most of them appearing to be abandoned or rotten. Taking a deep breath, Kinks took her first steps outside the lab complex.
                    The asphalt made her paws tingle; it was hot and rough in the morning sun, a new feeling to her tender pawpads. She continued on, weaving through columns of wood and metal, swinging her head back and forth to take it all in. There was no creature roaming these parts, for not a single sound could be heard except for the innocent chittering of birds in the distant forest. Kinks could vaguely see the treetops behind a few buildings, beckoning with their bright green leaves. She looked on with desparate longing, with few precious memories of her young life in the woods, but new she would be shunned. Angrily she scuffed the ground as she maneuvered through the city, scratching at her deformed ear and violently swinging her mutated tail.

« Last Edit: February 16, 2012, 12:28:25 am by Hydraulis »

Offline RedWaters

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: -1
  • 🌸 stay trippin babe ? 🚬
    • View Profile
Name: Lark (dont ask why this name i just like it)

Pack: Bulu..

Species: Shadow Creature/Experiment

Personality: Lark is very outgoing and likes to be alone when she gets time she like night the best because of the stars and just sitting there in the dark. She is very independent and rarely asks for help unless she is desperate for it. She sometimes gets off on the wrong paw with people a lot and normally will start a fight if needed or she wants to but underneath all of this she is a kind person. She is wise when she wants to be but she makes bad choices... a lot. She also has a very quick temper one thing will set her off into a rage. and she LOVES to explore so dont mind her if shes in the Bulu territory/place if ya see her XD she and she always trys to make to makes friend if they are in her pack or... the enemy BUT shes trust worthy
Shes Just a really mixed up kid XD

Abilities & Weakness: Lark is very fast and almost can out run anything and for being small and mistaking for a wolf that had just come out of her pup years she is pretty strong. Her worst weakness is a person who bribes her to do things or something that will haunt her later on in life.

Picture: im sorry but i dont know how to post a pic! O.o ik its crazy but im havin trouble wit it ive had to retype this like a bunch of times cuz i messed up wit the pic but plz feel free to see  me in-game my username is RedWaters

Rp Sample: I Have Two Diff Ways Of Rp ok.. i might use either one at times depends on if im lazy or not.. :/ most people dont want me in rps cuz of my way of rpin here are the two ways these rps i have will not relate to your rp soo.. yah x]

Rp 1)  -she stumbled upon a doorway and gazed in it her eyes widen and jaw drops as she saw her friend lay motionless on a table with wires come out of her. she slowly walked in and gazed up and the table and jumped up on it and she almost fell down off of it with fright as she saw her friend laying there dead sleeping forever-
((sad...))

Rp 2) Lark glanced around thinking to herself if the place was safe or not then she said to herself "I Dont Know If I Should Be Here.." and then glanced around quickly because for under her words she spoke herself heard a twig crack, she gulped and held her breath and listened carefully. She heard foot steps pad around her she as if she was their pray.
((i normally dont use this one cuz i dont really like that way its writen :\ but i can get use to it if u want me to use it...))

Read meh!
i hope i didnt mess anything up cuz i normally dont post a lot soo ya >.<
i hope ya let meh join x]
« Last Edit: February 16, 2012, 01:33:21 am by BlackBlooded »

Offline Viinca

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 27
  • Icon by Ramine ?
    • View Profile
Hi, I'd like to join! :D
Name: Kinks
Pack: Bulu - And if it's okay, I'd rather JOIN the Bulus from finding my way through the city rather than be pre-existing in the pack.
Species: Er.. well, she WAS a wolf... I guess she could be classified as an unstable/failed experient. Let me take this time to explain, since there doesn't seem to be a history section.. she was captured to be tested on, and the experiment was the test the effects of a hazardous, parasitic, reptile-like creature that melds with its host and slowly takes over the body. However, upon being tested on a larger animal, it was found that the effects slowed to a stop after a while but were not reversible.
Personality: Mostly, Kinks has a quiet, drawn-back disposition. She tries to be very kind to even strangers, and enjoys helping others. She tends to keep her own problems and feelings to herself. Unfortunately, the parasite, in its joruney through her body, managed to reach a small fraction of her brain before it stopped, which causes Kinks to suddenly erupt in a psychotic rage or become savage. In this blind fury she may hurt others or herself, as the parasite is in control and not her own self, but the episodes are short and can be anywhere from a minute to five.
Abilities & Weaknesses: Kinks, having two extra mouths with teeth, can do extra damage when fighting, but it can still be awkward and she may not take advantage of them all the time. Her corrupted eye sees heat rather than color and light, like a snake. This can aid in dark areas, but again, she does not often use it to her advantage. The eyes on her tail do not communicate with her brain, and thusly she cannot see out of them. She is weak in that she can have rage-attacks at unpredictable times, and although she is dangerous in this state she is also weak. Not being in control of herself means she can easily manipulated. She has a deep fear of humans, as well as cages/lab instruments.
Picture:
Preset Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?k06bgkr5u6azpxv
RP Example: As she struggled to force the heavy, broken-down door open, Kinks was met with bright sunlight. For ages she had lain in the dingy laboratory room, and she squinted to see beyond the blinding whiteness. Her eyes slowly adjusted to her new surroundings, revealing masses of buildings, most of them appearing to be abandoned or rotten. Taking a deep breath, Kinks took her first steps outside the lab complex.
                    The asphalt made her paws tingle; it was hot and rough in the morning sun, a new feeling to her tender pawpads. She continued on, weaving through columns of wood and metal, swinging her head back and forth to take it all in. There was no creature roaming these parts, for not a single sound could be heard except for the innocent chittering of birds in the distant forest. Kinks could vaguely see the treetops behind a few buildings, beckoning with their bright green leaves. She looked on with desparate longing, with few precious memories of her young life in the woods, but new she would be shunned. Angrily she scuffed the ground as she maneuvered through the city, scratching at her deformed ear and violently swinging her mutated tail.

Perfect, you can go to the site and join ^^

Offline Viinca

• Experienced Traveler
  • Icon by Ramine ?
    • View Profile
Name: Lark (dont ask why this name i just like it)

Pack: Bulu..

Species: Shadow Creature/Experiment

Personality: Lark is very outgoing and likes to be alone when she gets time she like night the best because of the stars and just sitting there in the dark. She is very independent and rarely asks for help unless she is desperate for it. She sometimes gets off on the wrong paw with people a lot and normally will start a fight if needed or she wants to but underneath all of this she is a kind person. She is wise when she wants to be but she makes bad choices... a lot. She also has a very quick temper one thing will set her off into a rage. and she LOVES to explore so dont mind her if shes in the Bulu territory/place if ya see her XD she and she always trys to make to makes friend if they are in her pack or... the enemy BUT shes trust worthy
Shes Just a really mixed up kid XD

Abilities & Weakness: Lark is very fast and almost can out run anything and for being small and mistaking for a wolf that had just come out of her pup years she is pretty strong. Her worst weakness is a person who bribes her to do things or something that will haunt her later on in life.

Picture: im sorry but i dont know how to post a pic! O.o ik its crazy but im havin trouble wit it ive had to retype this like a bunch of times cuz i messed up wit the pic but plz feel free to see  me in-game my username is RedWaters

Rp Sample: I Have Two Diff Ways Of Rp ok.. i might use either one at times depends on if im lazy or not.. :/ most people dont want me in rps cuz of my way of rpin here are the two ways these rps i have will not relate to your rp soo.. yah x]

Rp 1)  -she stumbled upon a doorway and gazed in it her eyes widen and jaw drops as she saw her friend lay motionless on a table with wires come out of her. she slowly walked in and gazed up and the table and jumped up on it and she almost fell down off of it with fright as she saw her friend laying there dead sleeping forever-
((sad...))

Rp 2) Lark glanced around thinking to herself if the place was safe or not then she said to herself "I Dont Know If I Should Be Here.." and then glanced around quickly because for under her words she spoke herself heard a twig crack, she gulped and held her breath and listened carefully. She heard foot steps pad around her she as if she was their pray.
((i normally dont use this one cuz i dont really like that way its writen :\ but i can get use to it if u want me to use it...))

Read meh!
i hope i didnt mess anything up cuz i normally dont post a lot soo ya >.<
i hope ya let meh join x]

I'm still hesitating on wether this is literate enough, but one thing is for sure, you have to type like so: "The she-wolf gazed into the city with a desperate, heart broken stare, wimpering into the silence around her, "This place is just terrible, if only I knew where I was." and finally stood up to adventure into the city, dragging her paws on the asphalt floor" and the posts have to be long.You will have to post a more detailed RP example in order to join, however.

Hydraulis

Thanks c: And.. question. Do I need to post this applicatoin on the site, too?

Offline LilyTheAlphess

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • The Memeist
    • View Profile
Hello, it seems that a whole bunch of people are joining the Bulus.  :P

Name: Wayapha

Pack: Bulu

Species: Wolf Experiment

Age: 5 (By the way, she mutated and now can live for a very long time!)

Personality: Wayapha is enthusiastic, a prankster, and is usually thinking mischievous thoughts. Wayapha loves to hide in places and attempt to scare people half to death... she loves fire, too. She also likes to drop off of high places and land on any creature she spots. She acts crazy during serious moments, but this doesn't mean that she is insane, she is just trying to find fun...

Abilities & Weaknesses (not obligatory): Wayapha has wings, and so, she can fly. She can think clearly, no matter how weird she may act. Her weaknesses include her size, which, if heavier, or larger animals sat or laid on her... she would get squashed. She has bright coloring, which allows you so spot her easily out in the open. She doesn't like water, and has trouble swimming.

Picture:

Preset Download (if needed): http://www.mediafire.com/?iaknns5i46o1r5q

RP Example: (I roleplay in first person perspective)
   The embers underpaw seared my pads as I padded across the burning terrain, but I didn't care. The smoke up ahead cleared to reveal a pond. Great, I thought sarcastically. Just what I need... water. I gazed up at the smoke-filled sky. Too bad that the smoke was to thick to fly though. Now where was that one last bomb that hadn't exploded? I need needed the bomb... Here bomb-y, bomb-y, bomb-y! I'm going to use you for a prank!

Shall I continue?
« Last Edit: February 16, 2012, 10:43:56 pm by Lily »

Offline Birdi

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
  • Whatcha lookin at chump?(Ingame user: Birdi)
    • View Profile
    • My DA
@Lily~ Cool :3 Hope you get accepted!

Offline Viinca

• Experienced Traveler
  • Icon by Ramine ?
    • View Profile
Thanks c: And.. question. Do I need to post this applicatoin on the site, too?

You can post a character bio, if you like, but no you don't have to :)

Offline Viinca

• Experienced Traveler
  • Icon by Ramine ?
    • View Profile
Hello, it seems that a whole bunch of people are joining the Bulus.  :P

Name: Wayapha

Pack: Bulu

Species: Wolf Experiment

Age: 5 (By the way, she mutated and now can live for a very long time!)

Personality: Wayapha is enthusiastic, a prankster, and is usually thinking mischievous thoughts. Wayapha loves to hide in places and attempt to scare people half to death... she loves fire, too. She also likes to drop off of high places and land on any creature she spots. She acts crazy during serious moments, but this doesn't mean that she is insane, she is just trying to find fun...

Abilities & Weaknesses (not obligatory): Wayapha has wings, and so, she can fly. She can think clearly, no matter how weird she may act. Her weaknesses include her size, which, if heavier, or larger animals sat or laid on her... she would get squashed. She has bright coloring, which allows you so spot her easily out in the open. She doesn't like water, and has trouble swimming.

Picture:

Preset Download (if needed): http://www.mediafire.com/?iaknns5i46o1r5q

RP Example: (I roleplay in first person perspective)
   The embers underpaw seared my pads as I padded across the burning terrain, but I didn't care. The smoke up ahead cleared to reveal a pond. Great, I thought sarcastically. Just what I need... water. I gazed up at the smoke-filled sky. Too bad that the smoke was to thick to fly though. Now where was that one last bomb that hadn't exploded? I need needed the bomb... Here bomb-y, bomb-y, bomb-y! I'm going to use you for a prank!

Shall I continue?

You're in! Register and get the map, and welcome ;D

Offline LilyTheAlphess

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • The Memeist
    • View Profile
Thanks a lot, Cami!