Author Topic: Game Plot  (Read 1929 times)

HoloBlackRose

Game Plot
« on: January 16, 2012, 02:00:12 am »
Do you think there might be a game plot later in the game? That would be really cool, not as many people would be bored without their pack/clan/group off. Any ideas on what that may be if there is one cause I have lots of ideas I just don't feel like posting them all, they're kind of violent so I'll think of a more kid-friendly one.  ;D

JazzForLife

Re: Game Plot
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2012, 02:17:13 am »
Mm. Plots are fun, no doubt. But FeralHeart isn't really meant for a plot, you know? It's just to hang and chat. RP, have fun and make friends. Some games are fun with plots but I don't think FH should have one this late in the game. It would be fun to have a plot with like, single player but I don't see that happening. But if you do want to put those plots of yours to use, maybe you should have an RP of your own.

Offline Zaroque

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 388
    • zaroqueart
    • View Profile
    • Zaroque's dA.
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2012, 03:04:50 pm »
If there would to be a plot to FH it would need re-programming a lot. The good thing about FH is because it doesn't have one, therefore you can make your own with your Group/Pride/Clan/Pack. c:

Imagination...

« Last Edit: January 16, 2012, 08:32:02 pm by Zaroque »
~ Z A R O Q U E ~
jaaaeeger
Art || DoE

Offline wolffox

• COOL MOM
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 188
  • icon by T0XIIIC, sig by Bawfle <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2012, 03:13:33 pm »
Arr, the nice thing about FH is that you can be creative with your purpose ingame. Whether it's to make friends, find a pack/group and RP, or harrass other users.. (which is frowned upon) :l ...there's lots of stuff to do. Plots are for WQ. xD My point is the same as Jazzz's and Zaro's, use your imagination and you won't get bored. c:

Offline Ramine

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
    • View Profile
    • Ramine on DeviantART
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2012, 03:20:28 pm »
Arr, the nice thing about FH is that you can be creative with your purpose ingame. Whether it's to make friends, find a pack/group and RP, or harrass other users.. (which is frowned upon) :l ...there's lots of stuff to do. Plots are for WQ. xD My point is the same as Jazzz's and Zaro's, use your imagination and you won't get bored. c:

Yush, people aren't all the same. Some are interested in Rping, others chatting. <3
Personally, that was one of the reasons why I quit WQ. I wouldn't want that to happen to FH. D:

Signature by Delay. <3

HoloBlackRose

« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2012, 02:11:17 am »
If there would to be a plot to FH it would need re-programming a lot. The good thing about FH is because it doesn't have one, therefore you can make your own with your Group/Pride/Clan/Pack. c:

Imagination...

I didn't really mean, like a plot you have to stick to. I meant a plot that you can work on in your own free-time like in Skyrim or something. Still chatting with users and stuff, but when you get bored and no one in your group is on and everyone on general chat is being annoying (as usual), you have something to do besides homework. That's the problem I have with some other games, such as Animal Jam with is really....really....really boring. You can't even have groups on it. All the rps are kind of fake as in you just say -i ran to the store- and click where you want to go.
      I digress! -looks important with finger in the air-
WQ is boring. Plot=same. Rp=NOT ENOUGH PEOPLE! ONLY FIVE?
So I don't mean like give up all the groups and creativity. A plot as a second thought. If it was the center of the game that would make FH a totally different game, as a lot of people have said.
Sorry this post is super-long.
Oh, you might be wondering why I quoted you, Zaroque? Because of your 'Imagination.' topic. That's what I was doing, using my imagination. Truth is, I was bored and wanted something to discuss, in a nutshell. So my mind thought of this. I would be surprised if anyone's still reading now -.-.

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2012, 02:40:44 am »

Imagination...

I didn't really mean, like a plot you have to stick to. I meant a plot that you can work on in your own free-time like in Skyrim or something. Still chatting with users and stuff, but when you get bored and no one in your group is on and everyone on general chat is being annoying (as usual), you have something to do besides homework. That's the problem I have with some other games, such as Animal Jam with is really....really....really boring. You can't even have groups on it. All the rps are kind of fake as in you just say -i ran to the store- and click where you want to go.
      I digress! -looks important with finger in the air-
WQ is boring. Plot=same. Rp=NOT ENOUGH PEOPLE! ONLY FIVE?
So I don't mean like give up all the groups and creativity. A plot as a second thought. If it was the center of the game that would make FH a totally different game, as a lot of people have said.
Sorry this post is super-long.
Oh, you might be wondering why I quoted you, Zaroque? Because of your 'Imagination.' topic. That's what I was doing, using my imagination. Truth is, I was bored and wanted something to discuss, in a nutshell. So my mind thought of this. I would be surprised if anyone's still reading now -.-.

If that's what you mean, then PLOT is the COMPLETELY wrong word to have used. A plot is s story that things stick to, when you say plot, you think along the line of games where you have to follow the plot line without variation. Perhaps quests would be better?

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

HoloBlackRose

« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2012, 02:58:58 am »
Kind of...both I guess. A plot that has quests within it, but you can take a break from it. Is that what you meant by quests?
A plot means it's going somewhere instead of floating around just doing things. So, it's some quests leading up to a big ending quest or whatever.
Though, like in a group, you can still just do whatever and not have to deal with it, but it's more official instead of you having to say what you're doing.
Which leads me to another idea.
Maybe there could be a mod where you could have wind blow through your fur or your eyes glisten or something.

HoloBlackRose

« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2012, 03:00:53 am »
On the same note, I had an idea where, in the character creator you could make your eyes two different colours ^^.

Offline Zaroque

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 388
    • zaroqueart
    • View Profile
    • Zaroque's dA.
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2012, 06:08:46 pm »
Thats what presets are for. c:
Anywho, I see what you mean by having your own little story as it were, but that still ties in with the Groups/Pack/Clan's.
If your group is not on, you can always advertise and get new members, or explore on the map, and if you don't own it, you can always leave it and find a more active/professional one.
If I get bored, I normally do a spin the bottle or a game in general, like riddles or getting the right answer to a question. :3
~ Z A R O Q U E ~
jaaaeeger
Art || DoE