Poll

RP dates are coming soon! Are you excited!?!

YESSSS :D
2 (50%)
Kinda
1 (25%)
yea, but i'm afraid I'll miss to many days
0 (0%)
No, cause I wont be able to RP for awhile
0 (0%)
Well duh!!!!
1 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Author Topic: .Wolves of the Asrip clan.-{Custom Map}-{RP dates soon!}-{Come join the fun}  (Read 40858 times)

xXEmo_CookieXx

I am so sorry for my inactiveness. I really am. It is because I have gotten my computer taken away and am currently using my iPod. For this I apologize, and am sorry I did not contact you about this sooner.
--Insanity

Offline Wolf}

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Trust No One. If you want your secrets Safe.
    • View Profile
Im back sorry for not being here

"I Believe I can Fly!"

Offline Celeyan

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 50
  • ?? f?????? ?????'? ??f?? ??
    • View Profile
The shadows are long and she fears if she cries that first tear

The tears will not stop, RAINING DOWN.

Full Name: Melody Zan Koraz (Melody Za-n Kor-azz)

Nicknames: Melody

Element: Storm (?)

Position: Apprentice

Mate: None

Siblings: Ari (Not present)

Personality: Melody is a shallow, quiet, and shy wolf. She is scared to say what she thinks, and will say things she normally won't say to please others. The femme is a coward, and won't really fight for herself and will let the bully tease her all they want, she is a bad fighter, having stayed far way from fights as a younger pup. Normally, she is a great hunter, and is very intelligent, but is scared to come out and show who she really is. Another flaw, is that she doesn't believe in herself, and thinks she is ugly, weak, and basically has no element at all. She stays away from people, and if approached she will back away weakly, tail in her legs as if she was submitting to you. A strong spirit will be needed to train this girl, and a bigger one to get her to come out of her shell.

Ingame User: Celeyan

Roleplay Sample

Her ears lowered, lips curling back in a sad snarl as she let out a choked sob, her mentor glaring at her as it growled. "I said, make a lightning strike." Her mentor spoke in a harsh tone, growling as it he moved closer. "I-I-I can't!" She spoke, tears welling in her eyes as they plopped onto the ground. "NOW!" The male screamed, shooting a large boulder at her. The female screamed, running away fearfully from the incoming rock as she closed her eyes, barely ducking out of the way. "Make one now." He snarled, preparing another rock. "I told you, I can't! I'm too weak!" She said, curling in a ball as she whimpered. In anger, he threw the rock at her, and she let out a loud yelp as a loud boom filled the air. Slowly, white optics opened, seeing the destroyed rock as her eyes widened. "I did that..?"

((I really hope I could be storm :o, It would be so fun ;D And plus Melody is a weak character, and will probably need someone to encourage her, so maybe storm could help her see that she really is a strong person.))

Offline WolfBrother

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
    • View Profile
Accepted and of course you can be storm! And btw I'm REALLY sorry this RP was like in-active, its only cause my laptop wont stop messing up. So I hope for you guys to for give me! :D

@ Everyone: Its is okay you all are for given, I was inactive too for important rl things! So maybe we can still RP Soon!!!!

Just let me know when ya'll are able!

Offline Xx_KillerWolf_xX

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
    • View Profile
Sorry guys, was on my other account! :P

Offline Wolf}

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
anything happen? ive been doing lots of thing and + i got mean sub D:

"I Believe I can Fly!"

Offline Xx_KillerWolf_xX

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
    • View Profile
No, nothing has happened... I'm trying to get free time (I give dance lessons) So its hard, but I think I have this weekend free -_-

Offline Wolf}

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
ok just making sure ive got lots of things in side FH and out side.

"I Believe I can Fly!"

Offline opticker

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • Your Friendly Neighborhood Otaku
    • View Profile
    • Nyan
{Dark wolf with strange white stripes on him}
{Agony}
{male}
{three years}
{storm} (i hope thats ok)
{graduate}
{n/a}
{n/a}
{dark and talkative, likes to troll people}
{opticker}
{as he rounded the corner to his den he heard fighting, he goes to where he heard the noise and sees a darknes and light wolf fighting, "WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE YOU DOING!?" He became inraged that they would do this infront of his den and it began storming "i dont care if you two fight but dont do it itnfront of my den alright?" the two wolves stared at him and one said "SHUT UP you have no elemental skills once you learn to actually craft then well talk!" as he said this Agony became inraged and said, "alright hows about you take one big step back, and literally F&%K YOUR OWN FACE!" And as he said this he made a large head wind and the wolf was sent falling on his butt, "what.. in the earth was that?!" 'Me" he said in response "Now you leave and you!" looks at the darkness wolf "You started the fight and your going to have a chat with me!"} thank you i hope you accept me :)

Offline NightmareOrchid

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile