Author Topic: Stopped Working & 'Lagged Out' [lock n delete please]  (Read 3857 times)

Offline Zarago

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 47
  • Officially left.
    • View Profile
Re: Stopped Working
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2012, 07:48:38 pm »
Well, whatever this is, it's most likely that it can't be something that we're doing wrong. It's going to be something wrong with the game itself, so we'll just have to sit and wait until it's been fixed, if it ever is.

Offline Awry

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2012, 07:50:50 pm »
Yeah. I think so as well. Just have to be patient with the game until then.

Offline Awry

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2012, 08:41:12 pm »
Oh, and I noticed when I look at the data after it stops working, it's the same Fault Module. I have no idea what any of it means, just something to throw out there in case it's important.

Fault Module Name:   libstdc++-6.dll

Offline Varagena

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: -7
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2012, 09:11:54 pm »
I've been having a similar problem where the game stops working altogether occasionally. It says it's APPCrash, and the game just stops responding. I cannot usually get back on unless I wait a few hours. I have uninstalled and re-installed already, and it seemed to help the problem for a little bit, but it's started back up again.

That's been happening to me, too!  Also, the whole thing crashes whenever I try to use my hight map thingy.  I have to reinstall the program to play at all if I log out or switch users or something.  Not that I can really do anything anyway because of the FH+ black screen homeless glitch (I made up that name, but it's clear what it's refering to). 
I see you.....MWAHAHAHAHA.

FoxfangPitbull

« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2012, 02:33:10 pm »
Lovely convo you guys are having here.
Vara, make your own help thread, this is me needing help and not know what to do, so it's doubtful I'm going to be able to help you, even if my mood does improve.

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2012, 08:09:14 pm »
One of my best computers have the same problem as you do pitbull! How do you or someone fix it? Because I don't want to be on the computer with only Africa grass textures in every map. *signs* well I guess we have to wait for this glitch to be fixed.
Signature by Green

FoxfangPitbull

« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2012, 10:09:31 am »
This is just insane. Make your own help threads, people, because I for sure, am not gonna help you, since I don't know the ins and outs of FH.

Offline Zarago

• Finest Floof
  • Officially left.
    • View Profile
Re: Stopped Working & 'Lagged Out'
« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2012, 11:36:20 am »
This is just insane. Make your own help threads, people, because I for sure, am not gonna help you, since I don't know the ins and outs of FH.

Calm down. They're not exactly asking for help. They're just adding their problems to yours.

FoxfangPitbull

« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2012, 04:52:49 pm »

Calm down. They're not exactly asking for help. They're just adding their problems to yours.

This really cheered me up, no lie. I proper giggled when I saw this. In my head I just had you going:
"It's not that bad.."*drags a can of horror and pain over* IT'S THIS BAD!!!
But yeah, I getcha.

Offline Zarago

• Finest Floof
  • Officially left.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2012, 05:00:54 pm »

This really cheered me up, no lie. I proper giggled when I saw this. In my head I just had you going:
"It's not that bad.."*drags a can of horror and pain over* IT'S THIS BAD!!!
But yeah, I getcha.

Trolololol.