Author Topic: Stopped Working & 'Lagged Out' [lock n delete please]  (Read 3855 times)

FoxfangPitbull

Stopped Working & 'Lagged Out' [lock n delete please]
« on: January 17, 2012, 07:09:38 pm »
EDIT: I'm also getting "lagged out" of FH, everything slows down very suddenly and then just crashes.
Also, just a side note, people, stop asking for help on my thread. Make yer own.

Must I go through the whole message?
I don't think so. Anyway, FH will just randomly stop working and then when I try and get back on, it does the same thing, but just doesn't let me get onto anything at all. Doesn't matter what character, map, time, amount of people are on or whatever, It takes a good 30 minutes for the flaming game to let me back in.

What, do I uninstall and re-install or something because this is just getting stupid because each time I have to reload the flaming meshes for my map...
« Last Edit: January 21, 2012, 05:33:56 pm by `Pitbull »

Offline Zarago

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 47
  • Officially left.
    • View Profile
Re: Stopped Working
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2012, 07:11:19 pm »
What does it do exactly? Does it say that there's an error or does the game just "poof"?

FoxfangPitbull

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2012, 07:15:59 pm »
What does it do exactly? Does it say that there's an error or does the game just "poof"?

It just goes *poof* which is why I just dissapeared

Offline Zarago

• Finest Floof
  • Officially left.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2012, 07:18:59 pm »
It also does this to me. I don't have to do anything, just sit there and it randomly "poofs". I've tried to figure out the problem, but alas, I cannot. I guess it's just a glitch.

Offline Awry

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2012, 07:22:01 pm »
I've been having a similar problem where the game stops working altogether occasionally. It says it's APPCrash, and the game just stops responding. I cannot usually get back on unless I wait a few hours. I have uninstalled and re-installed already, and it seemed to help the problem for a little bit, but it's started back up again.

FoxfangPitbull

« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2012, 07:22:25 pm »
It also does this to me. I don't have to do anything, just sit there and it randomly "poofs". I've tried to figure out the problem, but alas, I cannot. I guess it's just a glitch.

It's an annoying glitch for sure, because it pulls me off as rude, especially in roleplays and this time it has nothing to do with connection etc etc etc *fury*

Offline Awry

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2012, 07:33:47 pm »
What I've noticed is it only crashes and comes up with "FeralHeart has stopped working" in certain maps, usually. For instance, I'll crash when I'm in Plains, but I'll be able to get on another character in Bonfire and it works fine.

Offline Zarago

• Finest Floof
  • Officially left.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2012, 07:37:02 pm »
What I've noticed is it only crashes and comes up with "FeralHeart has stopped working" in certain maps, usually. For instance, I'll crash when I'm in Plains, but I'll be able to get on another character in Bonfire and it works fine.

For me, it mainly does this odd behaviour when I'm in Fluorite. In other maps, especially private ones, it's absolutely fine. Perhaps it's to do with the amount of people?

Offline Awry

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2012, 07:42:14 pm »
For me, it mainly does this odd behaviour when I'm in Fluorite. In other maps, especially private ones, it's absolutely fine. Perhaps it's to do with the amount of people?

Yes, that was what I assumed as well, but if that were true I find it odd that FH was working fine for me at least a week after I re-installed it, and then all of a sudden started this again.

Offline ZukoRocks!

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2012, 07:45:58 pm »
i dont think the amount of people have to do with the crashing, on my 2 computers it does the same thing, my sister on one and im on the other we will both crash at the same time and dont get any error messages i think its the server thats crashing some of us or its because of the newest patch 1.13, before i reinstall windows on my other pc feralheart never crashed even with the new update patch, but today i had to install windows again and now i crash so it seems like its a bug in the patch