Author Topic: Solved, please delete.  (Read 1804 times)

Offline Sashastriker

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 33
    • View Profile
Solved, please delete.
« on: January 19, 2012, 02:21:36 am »
^That's the message I get everytime I try to get on FH. And yes, I'm aware of the glitch with the 'Request Accepted, Sending Login..' Lag issues...thingy o3o This isn't that. I wish I could get as far as the log in screen. Can't. Feral Heart worked for me 10 minutes ago, but now when I actually got to log back on for less then 5 mintues, it does this? Come on! >.< Anyone have any suggestions? I know there's always re-install, but it takes so long..I suppose I may have to use that, but only as my last resort. In the meantime, any of you have some ideas?
« Last Edit: January 20, 2012, 01:47:39 am by Sashastriker »

Offline Definition

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
    • View Profile
Re: Feral Heart.exe has stopped working
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2012, 02:24:30 am »
You can try to restart your computer, or check your particles folder for any duplicates.

Offline Sashastriker

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2012, 02:37:41 am »
I tried, neither of those worked. :C Any other suggestions?

autumns

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2012, 12:57:39 pm »
That happened to me along time ago, so i uninstalled the patch and downloaded the Game Setup thing in "Downloads" instead. I think that might work, unless you have a mac o.o

Mudtail

« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2012, 02:25:30 pm »
I'm having the same message, but it lets me log in and get to my characters and edit and create them.  However, if I hit start, it goes to the loading screen, where it shows an animal and a tip on the bottom, it pops up with the message.  It used to work for me until I did the update and got the patch.

autumns

« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2012, 11:00:30 pm »
I'm having the same message, but it lets me log in and get to my characters and edit and create them.  However, if I hit start, it goes to the loading screen, where it shows an animal and a tip on the bottom, it pops up with the message.  It used to work for me until I did the update and got the patch.

Then maybe you should download the setup thing like i did after I had had this problem, worked for me idk if it would for anyone else tho o.o

Offline Sashastriker

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2012, 01:47:08 am »
I had to re-install and make a new folder for Feral Heart, but I finlly got it to work. Now, I just need to copy all my meshes...And maps..And particels, and everything else to this new folder, oh joy >.< Oh wel, at least I have my FH back <3

autumns

« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2012, 01:48:16 am »
Glad you got it working again :D