Poll

Would you be interested in joining just the slightest bit?

YES YES YES
7 (50%)
Yes
2 (14.3%)
Maybe
5 (35.7%)
Not really
0 (0%)
No
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Author Topic: .:The Lions of The Plains:. A realistic, semi liberate Lion Rp! [Acceptting]  (Read 8200 times)

Offline Wolf}

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Trust No One. If you want your secrets Safe.
    • View Profile
Name: Leo
Mate: N/A
Cubs: N/A
Personality: Leo loves cubs, although he can get into fights, he tries his best to it in.
Description: Leo is quite tall,skinny, yet when he's angry he can appear to be quite strong.
Other: DA LIONS!!!

Aceptted! welcome to .:The Lions of The Plains:.

"I Believe I can Fly!"

PrettyBlackUnicorn

:3 When are we starting?)

Offline Wolf}

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
idk i have to stay off Fh for a while well the game pert my dad read the notice and said to stay off the game for a pit so i wont be on at all this week or the week it is shutdown (no one will really) and maybe even the week after it. T.T

"I Believe I can Fly!"

PrettyBlackUnicorn

Mehhh >:)

Offline Wolf}

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
im kinda bumed about it but i have like 20 diff games to ocupie me from FH but ill miss it.

"I Believe I can Fly!"

PrettyBlackUnicorn

Lol...XD

Offline Emir

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Application:
:Name: Zheniba
.:Gender: Female
.:Age: 7
.:Mate: None
.:Cubs: None
.:Personality: Zheniba can be quite stubborn and aggressive, often picking fights. But, like any good creature, her heart is in the right place; she won't abandon anyone she comes to love.
.:Description/Pic: Very big and heavily built for a lioness....
.:Other: (Any thing else i should know) Yes...Zheniba can be grouchy and disrespectful when she feels used. Manipulators, beware!

I'm usually on by around 12:00 EST. Emir's the name  ;D

Offline evelynn

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • ^v^ Keep a Happy face, adopt a SMILEY! ^v^
    • View Profile

Name: Rogenon
Personality: Rogenon is a strong, loyal, and somewhat noble lion, with an independent spirit. He stands up for what he believes in knowing when to led and knowing when to follow, and will frequently back up the king when necessary. He does his best to work with his leader and support him at any cost.

Description: He is muscular, and has light fur with dark mane. Although he is young, he is scarred from past battles.
Other: He is somewhat multi-talented due to his past experience, but doesn't talk bout it much, he prefers to dwell in the present. He took on the name Steppe after he moved to the new lion kindom. He told no one his real name.

« Last Edit: January 26, 2012, 11:32:03 pm by evelynn »

Pet's name: Lillina
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
Come back horsie!!!

Offline Wolf}

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
sorry about the late replys
Application:
:Name: Zheniba
.:Gender: Female
.:Age: 7
.:Mate: None
.:Cubs: None
.:Personality: Zheniba can be quite stubborn and aggressive, often picking fights. But, like any good creature, her heart is in the right place; she won't abandon anyone she comes to love.
.:Description/Pic: Very big and heavily built for a lioness....
.:Other: (Any thing else i should know) Yes...Zheniba can be grouchy and disrespectful when she feels used. Manipulators, beware!

I'm usually on by around 12:00 EST. Emir's the name  ;D

Accepted! welcome to .:Lions of The Plains:.!

Name: Rogenon
Personality: Rogenon is a strong, loyal, and somewhat noble lion, with an independent spirit. He stands up for what he believes in knowing when to led and knowing when to follow, and will frequently back up the king when necessary. He does his best to work with his leader and support him at any cost.

Description: He is muscular, and has light fur with dark mane. Although he is young, he is scarred from past battles.
Other: He is somewhat multi-talented due to his past experience, but doesn't talk bout it much, he prefers to dwell in the present. He took on the name Steppe after he moved to the new lion kindom. He told no one his real name.

Accepted!

"I Believe I can Fly!"

SlyCooper01

Name: Sifka
Mate: None
Cubs: None
Personality: Sifka is quiet, shy,  and doesn't speak much. She will only talk to you if your one of her friends.
Description: Sifka is shy. She doesn't like to be bothered, or play much. She'll play with cubs once and a while If she feels like it.
Other: DA LIONS! :3
« Last Edit: January 27, 2012, 12:55:37 am by SlyCooper01 »