Author Topic: MOON-BORN *Epic Roleplay*  (Read 1732 times)

HoloBlackRose

MOON-BORN *Epic Roleplay*
« on: January 22, 2012, 04:43:24 pm »
This is not a pack, or clan, or pride. It is a story, with chatacters that need to be fulfilled. If you've seen my art, this is the moment you've been waiting for. I'll explain the backstory, and I will make a map for it to get rid of annoying general-ers and video spammers, along with it need to be appropriate for the story. Meshes will be needed for new objects, as it is going to be a rather complex system of maps. We start when the six meet each other. We will start mapless on Flourite Plains. Here, I'll explain the plot/backstory:

There once were three brothers, Hiro, Tsu, and Shun who held incredible power. Hiro, lord of storms, Tsu, lord of waves, and Shun, lord of mountains. They traveled the land, bringing it prosperity and good fortune, until one day, they got carried away...  The goddesses were angered by their crimes and decided to gift six wolves with the power to destroy them once and for all...here is their story.

You can decide your character's own backstory. Also, everyone has all the powers, so don't worry about picking someone because you like their power the best, it's just the power you discover.

Here are the characters:

The Six:

Amaya-black she-wolf with one ice blue eye and one amber eye. She is very violent to others she has past scraps with, but is very close and caring with her friends. The power she discovers is shadow. She is average size, swift and agile. (taken by urs truly)

Storm-light grey wolf that is very strong, and a good fighter and hunter, and is average size. He is very sensitive, and not that wise, although he is clever, and a bit of a flirt. The power he discovers is weather.

Blood-He is a black and red wolf that is very violent and ruthless, but also very caring about his fellow power-bearers. He is very determined to defeat the three brothers. The power he discovers is telepathy.

Suzume-she is a brown and light brown she-wolf that is a brilliant hunter, but she is very small and not much of a fighter. She is very caring and funny, but is a bit worried about her powers, and fighting the three brothers. Although she is timid, she is very determined, when need be. She discovers control over plants.

Mizuki-she is a dark grey she wolf with lighter speckles. She is very laid back and non-chalant about most problems, but is very ruthless when it comes to the three brothers. She is a tool for Amaya, and is perfectly OK with it, even though she is very close with everyone and shows her feelings when she gets to know them. She discovers the power of agility.

Jet: Very fast, swift, and non-chalant about things. He is very small for a wolf his age, and is a brown speckled wolf. He is a brilliant hunter as well, and very stealthy, and the best tracker of the group. His back legs are the strongest things
about him. He discovers the power of wind.

The Goddesses

Amaterasu (I'm bad like that): A white wolf that is fair, but doesn't like to be ordered around or snapped at. She has a score to settle with Hiro, who tried to fight her for the throne, but he, of course, lost.

Terra: Very quiet and strong brown wolf with glowing markings. She has a very deep, but beautiful howl.

The Brothers

Hiro-Ruthless and blood thirsty, blue-grey wolf, lord of the sky

Tsu-Ruthless, hates pups, not as blood thirsty as Hiro. The second eldest of his brothers, lord of the waves.

Shun-Unlike his brothers, he took in Amaya and Mizuki when they were just pups and their mother had died. He tried to turn them against the Clans, until they realised they were Moon-Born and went to go meet the others

So, that's it. If everyone's taken you may apply to be an extra, but I doubt that many people will want to join. But don't worry everyone will get a chance =3.

« Last Edit: January 24, 2012, 01:59:01 am by Kuroibara »

HoloBlackRose

Re: Moon-Born
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2012, 06:06:59 pm »
By the way, if you don't like the colours of a character, but you really like their personality, just pm me and I can change their colours ^^.
Also, on Feralheart, I'm HoloBlackRose.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2012, 06:32:37 pm by Rose »

Offline brodylove

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2012, 06:16:14 pm »
So this is in-game?

HoloBlackRose

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2012, 06:32:10 pm »
Yes, it is in-game.

Offline Ramine

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
    • View Profile
    • Ramine on DeviantART
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2012, 06:33:27 pm »
In-game groups/roleplays belong here
I'll move this.

Signature by Delay. <3

Offline brodylove

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2012, 06:35:31 pm »
Yeah that was what I was going to say but I did not want to say it if it was not in game.

HoloBlackRose

« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2012, 06:56:28 pm »
I was in here in the beginning, but I misunderstood off-topic roleplay to mean it wasn't something about FeralHeart specifically. Sorry. Maybe you should be a bit more specific on here, becuase lots of people have been telling me FYIs and stuff like that and it's really embarassing. Btw, can you remove the 'moving' posts for the good of  the people who actually want to join?

HoloBlackRose

Re: MOON-BORN *Epic Roleplay*
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2012, 09:48:41 pm »
Also, you can bit nicer about moving things. It's kind of rude.

Offline brodylove

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2012, 10:41:45 pm »
Oh, sorry i was not trying to be rude but i wanted to know if it was in game first before saying anything. Again sorry.

HoloBlackRose

« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2012, 12:12:24 am »
It's Ok. Sorry, I was just a bit mad, but I forgive easily. Sorry, I was being kind of a jerk, too. But SOME people don't apologize/
« Last Edit: January 28, 2012, 10:07:57 pm by Kuroibara »