Author Topic: Picking Up/Carrying Others, Extended Wings  (Read 8548 times)

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
Re: Picking Up/Carrying Others, Extended Wings
« Reply #20 on: April 15, 2013, 10:23:31 am »
I think only people on your friends list can ask to pick you up and you would have to be the smallest you can be so it doesn't look weird when an adult picks up an adult.

Then everyone who RP-carries you will have to add you. I don't like that idea.  As for the size bit, that seems great.
Maybe you could have two separate lists, one for friends and one for people who can carry you.
I like the idea where you can have a seperate list,that way pups and cubs are safe from impersonating mum/dads ;) But I sort of like the wing idea.It my best useful for those baby bird rpers,or baby winged wolf rpers.And Fantasyna,lets just say for  now you can only pick up people smaller than you
There is a problem there.Let's say you are a pup/cub.And someone eventually accepts your request so you can carry him/her.A pup/cub carrying an adult around,or a pup/cub carrying another pup/cub in his mouth!Must be a strong little fellow.

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Elbows are just arm knees.
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 16, 2013, 02:40:52 pm »
I think that you should be able to get away from the person holding you at any time.  Maybe the person went on brb and forgot to let you go or they just wont let you go to be a jerk.
"I'm a kitchen sink, you don't know what that means. Because a kitchen sink to you, is not a kitchen sink to me, okay?"
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline kiaz1st

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 44
  • The Rogue
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • View Profile
    • Kiaz Site
« Reply #22 on: April 19, 2013, 05:31:53 pm »
I think that you should be able to get away from the person holding you at any time.  Maybe the person went on brb and forgot to let you go or they just wont let you go to be a jerk.
Good point

Offline cytofin

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
    • cytofin
    • teahsu
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt/Contact
« Reply #23 on: May 12, 2013, 02:24:10 pm »
well i think they should add this because,it would be more realistic  and if you where a pup and your friend was a hawk you could be Prey.

Offline EllaDragoness

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Stuck with a ridiculous username.
    • waddigator
    • waddigator
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 21, 2013, 08:04:18 pm »
Another great thing would be a winged character lifting another player into the air, flying them to an otherwise unreachable area.

Offline emana00834

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • I make my own choices
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 23, 2013, 12:45:20 pm »
I like the picking up idea and besides why should cubs follow us when we can pick them up in no time,we don't need a picking up request.For example: ''username'' is sending you a pick up request.It would be stupid!?!? And i don't get it that thing with wings its kinda cool.

:)