Author Topic: Highly Important Notice To All FH Users Updated 27/1/12  (Read 339408 times)

Offline Akita Silver

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: -7
  • You find us chasing the sun :3
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt! :3
Re: Highly Important Notice To All FH Users
« Reply #190 on: January 24, 2012, 02:20:06 am »
maybe there could be like remove butt swing, i like head bang when i listen to music :3 but i see your point lucario. i was nervous to roll over on my back as well because i felt funny. and add the fighting acrtions and maybe a single player mode like in wolfquest (which is fun game but not as fun and feral heart was.) and i feel like a total butt now saying FH gave me viruses.but it is still fun. and maybe more hair styles for girly like animals. oh and maybe have a tattoo section for like spots that are every where. or make it like sims pets three and able to make the spots the way you want. who likes that idea?

You find us chasing the skys,the space,the moon, the stars, the sun, in just one new york minute.

LionHeart7855

« Reply #191 on: January 24, 2012, 02:20:30 am »
Thats Great that you are fixing this problem, but no FeralHeart for a week :'(

Offline Leneka

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: January 24, 2012, 02:21:24 am »
For all of those of you who are saying this must be done, It doesnt.

There is no reason at all for this to be done. And if you dont believe what I say or disagee, go look at my last post and my points on it. None of this has to be done, because even doing this, nothing will change.

Offline Bloodlustwolf

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: January 24, 2012, 02:21:44 am »
This is much needed, but still, 7 dayS? Oh well... Thanks fo doing this still :P

InvaderZIM4eva

« Reply #194 on: January 24, 2012, 02:22:20 am »
;( that rly hurt ZIM

Offline Aunyx

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • You're doing it wrong
    • View Profile
« Reply #195 on: January 24, 2012, 02:26:29 am »
This was much needed...

Offline kate3628

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: January 24, 2012, 02:27:02 am »
thank u for banning rapers! =D but no fh for a week ='( well my mom has already cheaked out the site so im good =D
??Click plz??

Offline Akita Silver

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: -7
  • You find us chasing the sun :3
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt! :3
« Reply #197 on: January 24, 2012, 02:27:16 am »
I agree Ayame. but it takes me a whole month to edit my horseland profile to picture perfect lol. they are like on expresso compaired to me X3  :P

You find us chasing the skys,the space,the moon, the stars, the sun, in just one new york minute.

Offline atihona

• Forum Newcomer
  • THIS IS OOOLLLLDDDAAHH
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: January 24, 2012, 02:28:30 am »
i would have to agree, though seven days will pass without it this is much needed. Perhaps not the entire game needs to be modified- just the dances- but the foul use of language has in fact gone too far. Once the game is running once again i think it is safe to say that we all hope this will work, and that those who do use foul language and commit foul behavior will learn that even though it is fun for them- it is not for those around them. And that their behavior similar too will stop for good. The downside to all to this is that there will always be those who use foul language and foul behavior, we cannot vanquish it completely. But what we can do is try and keep them at bay for as long as we can. ;)

stephymp43

« Reply #199 on: January 24, 2012, 02:30:02 am »
 :'(man i like how you are doing this...but i was getting to a good battle on my warrior cat role play!! D: but if it's for the good of the site... :'(