Author Topic: Highly Important Notice To All FH Users Updated 27/1/12  (Read 339828 times)

Offline cro-nus

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • YEAH BABEY
    • View Profile
Re: Highly Important Notice To All FH Users Updated 24/1/12
« Reply #710 on: January 25, 2012, 07:45:47 pm »
Omg this is actually a good thing!, and I have a question.... will everything like groups/chars/info be erased?!?!?! If so thats fine with me becuase I had WAY to many chars and I didn't get the time to delete them so anyway.. Thank you SO much Raz now I won't see a 'rape party' in Endless and Bonfire! =D Bless you to the FH team. Also are you allowed to have 'mates?'  :-\  :D
FH: 32% players, 48% trolls/other, 20% mods/admins. Chances of... no. Trolls will win. I'm against it.

Offline Heagato

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #711 on: January 25, 2012, 08:00:14 pm »
edit:
thank you! iv had enough of rapegroups!
those who want to misuse their privalige to play this game doesnt have a right to play it.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2012, 10:05:13 pm by Swift »

Offline DarkThunder95

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • "After all this time?" - "Always" - Severus Snape
    • View Profile
« Reply #712 on: January 25, 2012, 08:09:14 pm »
My cmp crashed so, I have not been on since June, so I just now got back and downloaded to game on this cmp. I am very sorry that you guys had to deal with the inappropriate behavior on this game and just wanted to say that when the game gets back up I will try my best to play fair and get others too. I remember in June there was "rape" parties all the time and it was annoying. Thanks for putting a stop to this and please don't shut this game. It's the only game I like out there.

Thanks FeralHeart so much for this game and am sure you get a lot more of 'requests' and ideas than thanks, so THANKS 100000000 TIMES XD
"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." - Sirius Back (Harry Potter)

"Dying's a day worth living for!" -Cpt. BarboosaXD

"After all this time?" - "Always" - Severus Snape

Offline Viinca

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 27
  • Icon by Ramine ?
    • View Profile
« Reply #713 on: January 25, 2012, 08:38:49 pm »

Wait. This means FH will come back on Tuesday, at midnight for me.

*facepalm*

kissthepony

« Reply #714 on: January 25, 2012, 09:29:59 pm »
I entirely agree with this! I have read the notice, not read through the 72 pages of replies... (I'm one of the people that couldn't find the giant lettered notice at the top of the website...) but, this is a perfect idea. I am over 18, and even I find some of the things that were being said/happening annoying and/or offensive, and if I were a parent I would not want my kid on there. Then again, at least in my area, the american youth are being brain washed by TV anyway. Heck, I remember my Sophmore year of high school getting completely cussed out by freshman and getting completely cussed out by a 10 year old because they ran into me in a store. The term "respect your elders" seems to have somewhat lost it's meaning.

However, I have a slight suggestion, and I'm sure it has been much debated and already thought about, but I shall say it quickly anyway; perhaps make the age 16 instead of 18. I know that 18 is the age where everyone is legally an adult and they no longer need parental signatures/consent on everything, but in most states the age of consent is 16 and kids are given some means of rights.  Most kids, myself when I was that age, use the internet and roleplaying (what people actually do it correctly) as an escape from school and life. You pretend you are something you are not. Most parents either don't know about this because they don't ask, or because they don't want to, and the kids get on the computer without their parents knowing. By the age of 16, parents are expecting kids to be looking into colleges and be getting good grades, which adds to the stress of the world and strengthens the need for the escape; which the parent may be less likely to do because the kid "should be focusing on school work." I'm not saying that they shouldn't be...but with my experiences, I probably would have dropped out of school if I did not have my internet friends and roleplaying.

Just a suggestion, I'm sure you have already considered it though and have your reasoning. Again, this is a great idea and I cannot wait for FH to open again.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2012, 09:36:02 pm by Genghis Khan »

Offline bloodpaw108

• Forum Newcomer
  • <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #715 on: January 25, 2012, 09:34:57 pm »
really well i can live i gess

Offline YowlingYeen

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: -13
  • My charictore Milkfur and her mate Nighttail :)
    • View Profile
Re: Highly Important Notice To All FH Users
« Reply #716 on: January 25, 2012, 09:41:53 pm »
Ikr? I have been  rapped by a few people to..........

Think you got what it takes to survive these streets? Then click hear! See if you can survive........That is if your not Scared!

http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=22830.10&topicseen

Offline YourLastDay

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #717 on: January 25, 2012, 10:02:27 pm »
   :'( well thank you so much for telling me because if i didn't know well.."Blahblahblahblah" and thank you again :)

Offline CryArt

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #718 on: January 25, 2012, 10:15:33 pm »
well i hope that it will be back on soon i dont mind the game i9t works well please i hope you give more updates on the game and hope you make more portals and more designs and characters on feral heart it would be a little bit more intertaning if you do.... ^^ please and thank you your Wolf zeronumbers

Lion_Wolf77

« Reply #719 on: January 25, 2012, 10:20:29 pm »
I can catch up on IW, and try to find a few more entertaining games. Not the same without FH for a week, but I think I can live without death. The, 'Trolls' and 'Rapists' I try to hide away from, they do annoy me so; Thats why I wasnt a big Bonfire fan. This should teach some of them trolls to at least be less trolly.