Author Topic: Highly Important Notice To All FH Users Updated 27/1/12  (Read 341594 times)

Offline Ingredient

• ~Dead men tell no tales~
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 366
    • Ingredient91
    • View Profile
Re: Highly Important Notice To All FH Users Updated 24/1/12
« Reply #810 on: January 26, 2012, 12:56:01 pm »
Whoops double post
Will be inactive due to work and exams.

Offline copperwolfx

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #811 on: January 26, 2012, 01:29:07 pm »
love feral heart game:)

Offline corsy

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #812 on: January 26, 2012, 01:40:21 pm »
I'm actually quite happy that FH has gone down for a bit. Now I can finish my homework and other stuff. FH seemed to had me trapped indoors more often than normal for me. >>

Offline Takawolfplayer

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • ... With the unrealistic wolf OC.
    • View Profile
« Reply #813 on: January 26, 2012, 02:13:28 pm »
Thank you, Raz. I cannot stand those people any longer. Hopefully those people would have learned a stressful yet valuable lesson from what they have done in the past. I mean, who would do that? There are children under 13 that play this game for the fact that many children adore many dogs, cats, dragons, et cetera, et cetera. As said on one of the comments, you should disable the dance moves and replace them with proper actions.

~Kloe

real wishes granted: http://www.real-wishes.com

Offline Shezkah

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Simply believing it does not make it so.
    • View Profile
    • My Feral Heart Portal
« Reply #814 on: January 26, 2012, 02:30:05 pm »
*laughs at silly people who obviously did not read the message properly*

Good to see so many did, though. Just me who can't wait to get back in the saddle?
"Man accepts diversity at every level of nature but his own mind. A million emotions; only two hundred words."

Aylett

lily10

« Reply #815 on: January 26, 2012, 02:45:23 pm »
im glad this happend cus people r beaing gross and all that and when kids play they should be nice!  :) but some peeps want to be gross u know what i mean  >:(

wolf 13

« Reply #816 on: January 26, 2012, 03:49:44 pm »
Please, not close a game I am ready to wait to 31/01/12 only not close it to me very much liked and personally I have no claims perversions of tipo +18 did not see...I very ask I think not alone such and many came to love Feral Heat

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
« Reply #817 on: January 26, 2012, 04:25:41 pm »
If you are bored then try these games: wolfquest, I predator, fly like a bird three, second life, perfect world, minecraft, Warcraft, roblox, the endless forest, sims three [pets], web earth online and transformices. (I play wolfquest, sims three [pets], roblox and feralheart) and they are things to do off the computers/laptops: play with your friends and pets, take a walk, watch a movie/ tv show, be helpful and.......maybe you can try to win a vacation and ride your bike or play in the snow (if it's snowing at your place) if not, then you can read books and play board games. I'm just trying to cheer you up from no feralheart for a week. Thinking about playing with my rabbit today or tomorrow since I haven't play with her for a while....poor midnight, needs some time out of her cage....
Signature by Green

Offline wolffox

• COOL MOM
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 188
  • icon by T0XIIIC, sig by Bawfle <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #818 on: January 26, 2012, 04:28:29 pm »
Sounds good to me... this is exactly what the FH community needs. 'Nuff said. Thanks, Raz.

dazzy

« Reply #819 on: January 26, 2012, 04:42:09 pm »
One solution would be to make this a "paid" game where a credit card would have to be used.  I hope it doesn't come to that but I would still play.  

One important way to help fix the game is for us users to report the trolls and rapists.  I know I should do a better job at this.  Instead of simply blocking someone and moving on we need to report these idiots first.  

Try laying upside down on Bonfire for a while and see what happens!