Author Topic: Pssh I dunno, Pizza?  (Read 1330 times)

Offline bluetigger

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • There is always a cat somewhere that steals you.
    • View Profile
Pssh I dunno, Pizza?
« on: January 24, 2012, 03:15:10 pm »
Here's a bit bout myself, I tend to keep the really personal stuff out of this ^_^
Name: Tash-This is not my full name but I think half of you can get it -.-
Nickname/s!: FH: Blue or Tigger. TEC: Kvo
Hobbies: I love to play FeralHeart or World of Warcraft. I also love Hockey, goalie is best! Love to draw :D Roleplaying. Read read read and more read! Also: Pizza! Alot of Pizza!
Some of my main characters are: BlueTigger[Canine style] Ariki, Kvothe TEC nology, and of course, Fanta!
FH in game username: bluetigger
If you want to know more just ask!
Im not that new to FH, been on since about August or June last year ^_^.
I don't usually post this stuff like this so don't be surprised if this disappears!

A few notes: Ariki is a Maori word, meaning male or female chief, For more Maori words or what Maori is search "Maori" or "New Zealand"
I used to be called Bluetiger till a person named "Cliff" in a chat box starting pulling my tail and calling me Tigger!
Kvo's full name is Kvothe, From The Name of The Wind, a book. I read alot of books XD
[Dunno if the photos worked, so I might edit, Also the Ariki picture, the adult picture is a base, dunno the base person anymore XD So I can't find them ><
Here are some of my Fh characters and Photos I take:

There is a cat somewhere, its eyes seem to look into your soul, you give in and want the little kitteh, that is true love at first sight.
"For this world to be perfect there would be nothing on it"Me ^_^