Author Topic: Hola!Hello!Yo!  (Read 1727 times)

DeLiCiOu$

Hola!Hello!Yo!
« on: January 24, 2012, 06:36:27 pm »
Hello everyone! I just thought I am a member for a long time and I haven't posted a bio yet! :O -shocked-. Anyway, I decided to do that now, since our beloved FeralHeart is down. Ok here we go.

My name is Flavia [yeah, pretty weird name xD, but it's kinda unique so I like it] and this is how you pronounce it: http://translate.google.co.uk/?hl=en&tab=wT#ro|en|Flavia%0A click to listen to it, listen to the english version cuz the romanian one soaunds weird xD. I live in England. I was born in Romania, moved in UK last year, I think... :/ -can't remember-. I absolutely love animals, especially felines and canines and what ever family red panda bears come from xD. I speak English, Romanian and a tiny bit of French, me and my friend want to learn Spanish and Japanese :D. I like dancing, music,  Role playing/acting, writing fanfics/stories. I also love drawing, here's my D.A. [DeviantArt] account: xVampireWolfehx .
Hrmh.. what more can I say? I am slim, probably because I don't eat much xD. I'm sometimes hyper and I sometimes draw random stuff o3o [not rude though, so don't get the wrong idea xD]. I like Taylor Swift, Gerran Howell <3 and I think Avril Lavigne is a good singer, but I must say I like Taylor better. I read the book Warrior Cats by Erin Hunter, I've read the 1st series and I'm now reading Sunset from the 2nd series. Erm, I like netball, football, basketball, fitness, mainly all the sports, I'm quite sporty. My fave colors are.. well all of them especially neon colors combined with black, also i like the combination between black and white. So yeah.. that's me :D.

See ya! BTW Thanks for reading this :D.