Author Topic: New rp accepting members: Labratory 36 ***Edited 1-31-12***  (Read 2998 times)

Offline Pakhet

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
    • Forbbiden Lands forum - (c) CloudFish
New rp accepting members: Labratory 36 ***Edited 1-31-12***
« on: January 28, 2012, 04:27:54 am »
« Last Edit: February 01, 2012, 04:25:19 am by Pakhet »

Hydraulis

Re: New rp: Labratory 36. Any interest?
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2012, 10:54:42 pm »
Seems cool to me. I dunno if I'd join though. I have a character whose backstory involves escaping a laboratory, but I have yet to find an rp that suits her conditions. I like the idea, though, and perhaps it would be cool to have a plot event where there is a system failure and a bunch of creatures escape, having to find out how to survive out of the lab. :P

Offline Pakhet

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2012, 12:28:22 am »
perhaps it would be cool to have a plot event where there is a system failure and a bunch of creatures escape, having to find out how to survive out of the lab. :P

I had the same idea! I'm looking for a plot but I've yet to come up with a good idea. Maybe you could expand on the system failure's reason, and what happens afterwards for me?

Hydraulis

« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2012, 12:37:28 am »
Well, for example, it would help if the failure was during the night- no lab workers around to fix things, except for, realistically, people with nightshifts. Perhaps an electrical shortage unlocked cages? Set fire to the building? Perhaps one raging creature managed to break free and wreaked havoc throughout the lab complex? It's up to you.
 Afterwards in the confusion, the creatures would likely disperse, but end up encountering others, and possibly banding together because of the realization that they're all in a new environment and need to survive together. Something like that, I'd think.

Offline Pakhet

• View Profile
Re: New rp accepting members: Labratory 36 ***Edited 1-31-12***
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2012, 02:55:31 am »
The plot's been posted and applications are up! :3 Thankies for the idea Hydraulis

Hydraulis

« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2012, 11:39:28 pm »
No problem! And actually, I might join... the Experiment category may fit my character's specifications.. We'll see xD

Offline Swiftfrost23

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2014, 10:32:19 pm »
I might join also, I just need to fix my characters Backstory also, Its really cool I might help with the map finding, Just give me a few weeks or so I might find one, I really need some maps, I had a map called ATF (Animal Testing Facility) and it kept on losing connection or couldn't connect so easily :3

Offline Swiftfrost23

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2014, 11:06:03 pm »
I found the map :P

Offline Swiftfrost23

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2014, 11:11:19 pm »
But it does not have a village so... yea... close though... its on an island btw :P Just lettin you know