Author Topic: Question: How to take screenies of sky (will explain in post XD)  (Read 1313 times)

Offline Canbeezy

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Sorry if this has been asked a million times, but I've only been a user of FH since the 18th o.o. Anywho...I know the server is down...but my question is about taking screenshots of the sky. What I mean is...sometimes in the game...when the sun is setting...or when I see a real nice angle of the moon I think hmmm that would be a nice screenie of my character looking at the sun/moon. So when I angle up to see the sun or the moon, I can't see my character. I've seen plenty of people and their screenshots of their character looking out in the distance and see the sun or stare up at the moon. But I can't seem to do it. Anyone have any tips to do that, so when the servers are back up I can give it a try? :)

Offline Jitters

• Mutant Turtle
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 146
  • Hero in a Half Shell!
    • View Profile
Re: Question: How to take screenies of sky (will explain in post XD)
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2012, 06:49:52 am »
Try pressing f3, it changes the camera so you can move it instead of your character. You can press f4 to make it go back :)

Offline Canbeezy

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2012, 07:02:39 am »
Try pressing f3, it changes the camera so you can move it instead of your character. You can press f4 to make it go back :)

I know the F1-F4 keys, I use F3 a lot...but whenever I move the camera up to the sky to look at the sun or the moon, I still can't see my character :o...I know this sounds confusing I'm sorry ^^.

Offline Jitters

• Mutant Turtle
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Hero in a Half Shell!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2012, 07:04:50 am »
Just move yourself back a little, so your character is included. Try having your character off to the side, or further from the camera.

Offline Canbeezy

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2012, 07:06:33 am »
Just move yourself back a little, so your character is included. Try having your character off to the side, or further from the camera.

Oh ok...I never thought of thank :D, I'll try it when the server is back up, thanks ^^

Offline Jitters

• Mutant Turtle
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Hero in a Half Shell!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2012, 07:17:43 am »
You can try it in map maker if you'd like, see if it helps.